mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

really insane since he ALMOST makes sense, as always the translation gets lost in the details though

Steve, you get any miles on the sled/s this year? Pulled about 1600 myself, but with a now almost 2 year old, a travel schedule from hell, and a pregnant wife I feel really good I got that far :)

Sean keep the music ideas coming!!!

When I get back home its a new iPod (hate all you'd like but its convienient) and a shit ton of music. Especially since my 2 TB HDD died out here so I can't chage any of it out.

J

Well it looks like I need to stock up on bath salts as the state is getting ready ban them here in PA. Seriously though who would have ever thought of getting high on bath salts. Maybe PA is full of jackassretarts!

Well it looks like I need to stock up on bath salts as the state is getting ready ban them here in PA. Seriously though who would have ever thought of getting high on bath salts. Maybe PA is full of jackassretarts!

Hey look at that double post! Must be true of PA.

Maybe FB is next. Local girl jumped off a bridge because of a post on FB. Jackassretart I think so.

Woke up to snow, just enough to make every thing white. Maybe more through out the day.

No snow here, but COLD. It got up to 50 yesterday and now back in the teens. Come on 80s!

That's great!

So true!!!

That is by far the best invention I have seen in a long time.

J

I need one in liter size. :)

I'm good with standard size. I drink 'easy to find' beer so I can use the standard bottles or cans.

Although one for a pint glass would be nice.

J

The bottles I use are easy to find also. Just have a little more kick than beer.

I drink water now.