mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

That is a whole lot of water!

I need to get me a carbonator myself though. I think it would help me stop drinking the soda.

IIRC you were having GI issues as well. Try to get away from carbonated drinks. The carbonation will kill off digestive enzymes in your stomach. Trust me, you will feel better once you kick the pop.

So weird! Carbonated water always eases the stomach for me!

That's just what the doc told me. He also told me medication would take care of my issues and it's made them worse. I found a forum for people with GI issues and followed some of their advice and I've not been using the meds now for almost a month. Still not good, but tenfold better than when I was on Nexium.

Finally going to a CNC to get the led lens support done. Pretty soon I'll be able to test a 9 led projector. 27w of awesomeness...I hope..

Definitely interested in the details, the snowmobile could use a headlight upgrade :P

I've been putzing around with high outpul LED options for vehicles for a while. It's always the circuitry that hangs me up.

I'm interested too adrian, please keep us in teh loopz!

School (graduation project), installs, backhoe work, meter work, flare work and now light work. I can't promise any time frame...

Almost snapped today when I couldn't find batteries for the camera :(

Talking of leds, you should see what they are making for the saltwater hobby. Big $$$ but awesome output. They are starting to replace metal halides.

I am seeing a lot of replacements for the gas lamps now. They are even making self-ballasting metal halides and LPS. I don't know why they bother though. LEDs will be all figured out and cheap enough by the time everyone finally gets switch over to the self-ballasting units. I also have a couple of stores that are going to get LED retrofits for the HPS parking lot lamps.

The new Phlatlites can get insane output if the driver is right. I would guess 1200-1500 lumens would be really easy to get to without too much fancy stuff per LED.

On in a pencil reflector and one in a wide reflector would be hotness.

Was that chinese? I have no idea what you just said. :P

They probably are chinease!

Wa I highoutputLEDs.

Shieh Shieh.

China FTW :D

I never did mention I have a few houndreds of lenses already. 8, 35 and 60 degree spread. China stuff but VERY nice quality.

Talking of leds, you should see what they are making for the saltwater hobby. Big $$$ but awesome output. They are starting to replace metal halides.

I am seeing a lot of replacements for the gas lamps now. They are even making self-ballasting metal halides and LPS. I don't know why they bother though. LEDs will be all figured out and cheap enough by the time everyone finally gets switch over to the self-ballasting units. I also have a couple of stores that are going to get LED retrofits for the HPS parking lot lamps.

Metal halides are a thing of the past as the led technology gets better. These 50 stars or coming into use in many applications, just not here in the US yet.

Sean, do you know about how the armature type speaker will last long term in the small in ear moniters?

I have been using those for a long time for personal audio and noise cancelation. I'm planning on going to an audologist and getting a mold made for personal in ear 'peeakas. Some people say they go bad after quickly. To be honest I don't notice much change over time on my M audio moniters but the next pair I buy I would like to last 3-4 years of regular use.

I know I'll be getting a pair moulded and made, but I'm wondering if I should see it as disposable and go cheeper or as a long term buy and spend a bit more.

FWIW I listen to music 5 hours a day or more on these and they will probably take the role for my computer if they are as comfortable I expect them to be.

Anyone else can pipe in too. I just thought Sean may know something about these armature type drivers and their reliability.

I see one major problem with LED's being in use in all these higher power applications for public works/public use. If they are not carefull and just go with super bright blue tinted LEDS night vision will be completely DESTROYED in everyone much earlier than it should start to go, or rather is starting to go currently.

For custom in ears I've been looking at ultimate ears, JH Audio, and Westone.

Nothing like a nice hot shower.

J

J

Makes you smell better?

J

INDEEEEED

J

Don't know how you do it. Never been over there, but I can't imagine your nice hot showers are anything like a nice relaxing hot shower here in the states, my hat is off to you.

Shower beer is optional.

I'm thinking a pizza is going on the BGE tonight. :)

Attempting some pulled pork for a BBQ on saturday evening, we'll see how that goes. It'll probably go in the Egg ~11pm Friday.

Sean, do you know about how the armature type speaker will last long term in the small in ear moniters?

I have been using those for a long time for personal audio and noise cancelation. I'm planning on going to an audologist and getting a mold made for personal in ear 'peeakas. Some people say they go bad after quickly. To be honest I don't notice much change over time on my M audio moniters but the next pair I buy I would like to last 3-4 years of regular use.

I know I'll be getting a pair moulded and made, but I'm wondering if I should see it as disposable and go cheeper or as a long term buy and spend a bit more.

FWIW I listen to music 5 hours a day or more on these and they will probably take the role for my computer if they are as comfortable I expect them to be.

I'd be guessing if I answered. Whose are you looking at? Perhaps I know someone to ask :)

Of course SSA is welcome to join if they feel like coming down. :)

I provide beer, liquor, and meat. You bring the sides. :)

That is a whole lot of water!

I need to get me a carbonator myself though. I think it would help me stop drinking the soda.

IIRC you were having GI issues as well. Try to get away from carbonated drinks. The carbonation will kill off digestive enzymes in your stomach. Trust me, you will feel better once you kick the pop.

So weird! Carbonated water always eases the stomach for me!

Carbonated water is good for you. Just like water, basically no different. The shit Ryan is referring to are the additives in soda that are bad, from sugar (or fake sugar) to the acid and so on. No worries with Co2 H20

Finally going to a CNC to get the led lens support done. Pretty soon I'll be able to test a 9 led projector. 27w of awesomeness...I hope..

Definitely interested in the details, the snowmobile could use a headlight upgrade :P

Who knows, maybe I'll sort something out :)

Should I take the headlight apart and share some pics? What would help you guys help me?

I'm thinking a pizza is going on the BGE tonight. :)

Yummy. Quick warning.

For "ball bearings" use real semolina otherwise you will have a burnt fucking mess on the bottom of your crust. *assumes homemade or real dough*

Also beware of making things too thick. If you truly have that hog roastin' then you'll burn the bottom before the top is done. Some temperature control is good.

Use the plate setter AND the stone. :)

I provide beer, liquor, and meat. You bring the sides. :)

Sounds like a good plan if we all were a little closer.

Attempting some pulled pork for a BBQ on saturday evening, we'll see how that goes. It'll probably go in the Egg ~11pm Friday.

Are you doing just a whole shoulder? ie, how big of a hunk of meat? 11pm might be good, just want to give guidance where I can.

For custom in ears I've been looking at ultimate ears, JH Audio, and Westone.

Doh! I don't konw anyone there