mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

They think I'm trolling them, wtf...

This is bullshit, I need help on my new build!

Saw that the thread was starting to go downhill...

I can giv halp? :fing34:

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I would have asked for help here on ssa, but no one here does really big builds. Know what I mean?

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I would have asked for help here on ssa, but no one here does really big builds. Know what I mean?

Yeah bro I feel ya. Some people are just flat out better at building shit than others. SMD is the place to go for big builds like that.

Edited by burko

Yeah bro I feel ya. Some people are just flat out better at building shit than others. SMD is the place to go for big builds like that.

Yeah thanks

Yeah thanks

No prob

Edited by burko

Well they ate that shit up like it was breakfast.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/109050-do-work/

Found the shittiest picture of a old pick up that I could find. Even has flat tires.

I suggest mixing drivers for different bass frequencies, they suggest using separate boxes but no one mentions that the idea of using the 12s for low lows and 10s for the higher region as a bad idea.

No one questions a box with 45" depth.

No advice was given about electrical.

But DC SUBS FOR THE WIN, ALL THAT MATTERS :suicide-santa:

LOL what kind of 'big build' do you have in mind man? I don't know shit tons and shit tons, but I know some.

J

A girl I'm training at work asked me if we were making cocaine, she was completely serious. I told her we don't make those kind of drugs :suicide-santa:

Do you work for a pharm company?

No, out of an abandoned basement :troll:

Yes pharmaceuticals :)

:coffee:

I have have very little drive time, but I did notice the handling and response it night and day. The wife commented on how the handing was better. I have the rears coming Monday.If you are looking to replace OEM the Bilsteins are the way to go.

Indeed. We always put Bilsteins on large vehicles used for towing or heavy loads. My last shop we worked on a local news station's vehicles and put them on their microwave trucks (big heavy F350 vans converted to 4X4 with a massive antenna, similar to this. They are terribly unstable, and these guys run them hard. 8 ply tires and Bilsteins make all the difference in the world. Same with Suburbans, and other such large towing vehicles.

I run them on my GN too.

Bilseins own. Nice investment.

Muscle pump from hell this morning! I must work through it and finish breaking up the 8" concrete pad. This was a job not on my list from yesterday, but time allowed so I started it.

I have have very little drive time, but I did notice the handling and response it night and day. The wife commented on how the handing was better. I have the rears coming Monday.If you are looking to replace OEM the Bilsteins are the way to go.

Indeed. We always put Bilsteins on large vehicles used for towing or heavy loads. My last shop we worked on a local news station's vehicles and put them on their microwave trucks (big heavy F350 vans converted to 4X4 with a massive antenna, similar to this. They are terribly unstable, and these guys run them hard. 8 ply tires and Bilsteins make all the difference in the world. Same with Suburbans, and other such large towing vehicles.

I run them on my GN too.

Bilseins own. Nice investment.

I can't wait until the rears show up Monday. Then I will do some driving to feel the difference.

The wife drives like she is in a race. If anything, she will be able to corner better.

Side by side shot.

P1000312.jpg

I hate you for being able to put 5100's on the stock suspension :P

Side by side shot.

P1000312.jpg

I hate you for being able to put 5100's on the stock suspension :P

Do they not make the 5100's to fit yours?

About to pump out 28 miles on my bike in wet weather... Whoop!

LOL what kind of 'big build' do you have in mind man? I don't know shit tons and shit tons, but I know some.

J

It was a joke. :attempt:

Salmon colored Kool Stop's ftw. I've got two pairs in the mail for the Trek (which atm is a bare frame :) )

G.E. fans, I've decided to cut the half hour series at 249 eps. There will be 3 new 1 hour eps this year and that's it. But mourn not. New things brew on the horizon..."good" things.

Oh Alton, your show was the only reason I kept watching Food Network :(

A girl I'm training at work asked me if we were making cocaine, she was completely serious. I told her we don't make those kind of drugs :suicide-santa:

Do you work for a pharm company?

No, out of an abandoned basement :troll:

Yes pharmaceuticals :)

I ask as making meds is one of my dream jobs from when I was a really young kid. Do you like the work/the industry? Would you have rather gone down a different path?

Another day down......................Thank God.

J

G.E. fans, I've decided to cut the half hour series at 249 eps. There will be 3 new 1 hour eps this year and that's it. But mourn not. New things brew on the horizon..."good" things.

You switch to watching Oxygen?

Salmon colored Kool Stop's ftw. I've got two pairs in the mail for the Trek (which atm is a bare frame :) )

So it was okay almost the entire time. just tiny sprinkle here and there. Then, when we hit about 5 miles left it turned into torrential downpour. My phone ended up getting a little wet, so I took the battery out and am letting it dry. Hope all turns out well for it.

I picked up some kool stops for the mountain bike

You switch to watching Oxygen?

Science Channel usually

temperature is dropping like a stone...not good...