mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

yup, big line of showers coming (finally), moving fast though so it shouldn't be too bad

Side by side shot.

P1000312.jpg

I hate you for being able to put 5100's on the stock suspension :P

Do they not make the 5100's to fit yours?

Only 2-3" lift minimum.

I have the yellow / blue B6's. Much better than the Monroe's that were there before

About to pump out 28 miles on my bike in wet weather... Whoop!

Salmon colored Kool Stop's ftw. I've got two pairs in the mail for the Trek (which atm is a bare frame :) )

So it was okay almost the entire time. just tiny sprinkle here and there. Then, when we hit about 5 miles left it turned into torrential downpour. My phone ended up getting a little wet, so I took the battery out and am letting it dry. Hope all turns out well for it.

Put the phone in a bag of rice.

G.E. fans, I've decided to cut the half hour series at 249 eps. There will be 3 new 1 hour eps this year and that's it. But mourn not. New things brew on the horizon..."good" things.

Oh Alton, your show was the only reason I kept watching Food Network :(

Huh, what does GE have to do with Alton

G.E. fans, I've decided to cut the half hour series at 249 eps. There will be 3 new 1 hour eps this year and that's it. But mourn not. New things brew on the horizon..."good" things.

You switch to watching Oxygen?

What is oxygen?

Salmon colored Kool Stop's ftw. I've got two pairs in the mail for the Trek (which atm is a bare frame :) )

So it was okay almost the entire time. just tiny sprinkle here and there. Then, when we hit about 5 miles left it turned into torrential downpour. My phone ended up getting a little wet, so I took the battery out and am letting it dry. Hope all turns out well for it.

Rice bath :) and definitely non-cooked

I picked up some kool stops for the mountain bike

I am a HUGE fan of the salmons, they work really well and are super easy on your rims. Of course, they wear out faster but cheaper to buy pads than to wear out rims.

Sean... carbonator? :ughdunno:

Come on, had a baby. *and forgot*

Probably will forget again, but if so remind me in a few days and I'll do it johnny on the spot.

Thanks for the thread Nem!

Hay it is your birthday! Have fun and make it a good one!

What is oxygen?

A bad TV network.

What is oxygen?

A bad TV network.

Or a terrible network!

Sean... carbonator? :ughdunno:

Come on, had a baby. *and forgot*

Probably will forget again, but if so remind me in a few days and I'll do it johnny on the spot.

Slacker! :P

Another day of body busting work done! Back to the job tomorrow, at least there I get a break.

His show, Good Eats

His show, Good Eats

:Doh: I couldn't get General Electric out of my mind and as for Good Eats, it was great 10 years ago

I need a flashlight, err, headlight. Figure something that takes rechargeables is best although if it had a charging port and was waterproof it'd be even better. Going to use it on the bike.

This seems popular on the biking forums, but I know basically jack shit. Any better ideas? Budget is not limited to $25, that just happened to be the price point. Can't say that I want to spend a hundo, but if I have to and for good reason it isn't out of the questoin.

http://www.shiningbeam.com/servlet/the-218/Romisen-RC-dsh-2R4-II-R5/Detail

A girl I'm training at work asked me if we were making cocaine, she was completely serious. I told her we don't make those kind of drugs :suicide-santa:

Do you work for a pharm company?

No, out of an abandoned basement :troll:

Yes pharmaceuticals :)

I ask as making meds is one of my dream jobs from when I was a really young kid. Do you like the work/the industry? Would you have rather gone down a different path?

I've been with the company for 6 months now, I enjoy myself, 3rd shift so there aren't people everywhere, no drama, etc. The industry is great, we appeal to a large percent of the population so lot's of business. As far as a "job", I really enjoy it, it's not all I'd like to do with the rest of my life though. That is filled with speaker dreams still ;)

Got the first long run of the summer done....damn I became a fat grizzly bear over the winter. I'm feeling it now.

Grizzly BEARRRRRRRR top!

Rice bath :) and definitely non-cooked

Gravity + osmosis + wet phone = win

I have been told that Rice is a bunch of BS... But hell, I'll try it.

I've stuck a couple phones in a (glass Mason) jar of rice, sat the rice on top of my external hard drive, and gave it a good 24 hours, works good. Would work with a cable/satellite receiver too I'm sure.