mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Try Marc Ecko. If you go into the Cut and Sewn line start trying on a size larger than normal.

J

In-N-Out is good stuff, you're missing out Teo

Its fucking trash. No one should eat there. :( Anyone who isn't used to our shit food will eat there once and feel like crap for at least a day.

Its fucking trash. No one should eat there. :( Anyone who isn't used to our shit food will eat there once and feel like crap for at least a day.

Well, if they try to eat a half pounder sure; keep the meat to 4 oz. or less and they'll be fine.

That's assuming In-N-Out's burgers are similar to Five Guy's, that is.

Well, if they try to eat a half pounder sure; keep the meat to 4 oz. or less and they'll be fine.

I prefer Five Guys to In-n-Out

I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Indeed

They opened a Five Guys near us fairly recently so I got to eat there. No way it is even close to In-N-Out (I lived in So Cal for 1o years). Five Guys portions are better (tons of fries) but In-N-Out Double Double Animal style and fries fuckin owns anything 5 guys has to offer.

I couldn't go a week without In-N-Out, but I have only eaten at Five Guys twice over the last year and a half it has been here.

I know we got some big guys in the H0P. I'm having a big problem with my polos being too short for me. I am looking at some brands that sell sizes in tall. Do you guys have any preferred brands for polos?

I suggest putting on 30 pounds :eek5wavey:

Seriously, I am tall, but I have very broad shoulders, and a large frame, but I am in shape... The nurse last week had me step off the scale and step back on it because she didn't believe my weight... So I don't have issues finding clothes that fit. X-Large fit my shoulders perfectly, but it is loose on my mid-section.

4x4 animal style ftw

Glad to hear it's not too major, seatbelts and helmets are a must in those side by sides.

Seems neither were used and alcohol might have been a factor (he was riding, not driving, but still)

Not at all similar, Five Guy's are way more real but also shit. Won't make you feel nearly as crappy though. 1/2 an In-N-Out and you'll hate life if you normally have a healthy diet.

Ay Rocky :P

What movie is that pic from ?

Looks like Judge Dredd

Honestly, wtf is the difference between an outdoor speaker and a regular bookshelf? woofer material?

I know we got some big guys in the H0P. I'm having a big problem with my polos being too short for me. I am looking at some brands that sell sizes in tall. Do you guys have any preferred brands for polos?

I suggest putting on 30 pounds :eek5wavey:

Seriously, I am tall, but I have very broad shoulders, and a large frame, but I am in shape... The nurse last week had me step off the scale and step back on it because she didn't believe my weight... So I don't have issues finding clothes that fit. X-Large fit my shoulders perfectly, but it is loose on my mid-section.

The problem is, most XL shirts make me look like a slob and most large shirts have sleeves that I think are made for 16 month old babies

Sitting at a haircut place for kids, fuckers don't make appointments...2 yr olds are patient, wtf???

Honestly, wtf is the difference between an outdoor speaker and a regular bookshelf? woofer material?

More markup and a few obvious things : no untreated paper, no phase plug, no porous surround, cabinet is at least splash proof, etc

Main reason I ask is my parents were considering some "outdoor speakers" for the back patio, figured I could make 'em with a DIY bookshelf kit for cheaper...*continues browsing*

something like a Zaph TM kit

You can, no problem. I don't run marine speakers in my boat ;)

sipping palomas grilling steaks...yum...

Ay Rocky :P

What movie is that pic from ?

Judge Dredd!

Fear the Judge!