mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Fenix, INova, and Surefire are also some decent brands, although I don't think you want to pay the tag for a Surefire. They make nice lights, but they are slow to adopt new technology and are expensive, although their stuff works great.

My question is how does the rice draw it out from inside of the phone? if the moisture ends up outside to soak into the rice wouldn't it have been released naturally anyways?

Osmosis

G.E. fans, I've decided to cut the half hour series at 249 eps. There will be 3 new 1 hour eps this year and that's it. But mourn not. New things brew on the horizon..."good" things.

Oh Alton, your show was the only reason I kept watching Food Network :(

You switch to watching Oxygen?

What is oxygen?

O

I have been told that Rice is a bunch of BS... But hell, I'll try it.

Definitely not BS, saved my phone...same model died in the same circumstances without as well. Logical while it works too, you just need to get the water out. Ever wonder why everything ships with a non-edible silica pack?

Those aren't candy?

Oops...

Haha. A friend of mine had an MRE while hiking and accidentally dropped it in the water when he started cooking the MRE but immediately pulled it out so he went ahead and ate his MRE. A little while layer my friend said that if he would have thrown up one more time they were headed for the truck and the hospital.

When I was slangin shoes my old manager would always just break one open and swallow it to freak out the noobs. I don't think he ever got sick. Then again he wasn't hiking and could drink unlimited fluid at anytime.

Jetbeam FTMFW for sure. I don't own one, but the company gets good reviews.

I say you get a sweet 4 inch reflector an SST-50 and wire it to a batterpack and then copy someones driver.

It would be like a highbeam on your forhead.

Surefire lights work great.

J

loves me some LED flashlights; been looking at the Jetstream BC40 as an around the house mag-lite replacement...mmm, blinding light...

I need throw and coverage and at least an hour of run time...hopefully light weight as well. Part of the reason is to be seen, but on the trails it is to see.

Took this photo from my phone while working last night, that cloud bank is a storm 130miles north, pretty hard to beat that. The lightening was lighting those clouds up like a bad Christmas display, it was awesome.

IMAG0204.jpg

Mmm, exploding transformers

A couple of years ago we had a nasty ice storm that happened during finals week, so of course we couldn't be productive, and the power was out (for a week actually) so our beer was in jeopardy (now it was winter, so it wouldn't have gotten warm) we played the drinking game of drink whenever we saw the blue from transformers, quite a few beers were consumed that night.

Took this photo from my phone while working last night, that cloud bank is a storm 130miles north, pretty hard to beat that. The lightening was lighting those clouds up like a bad Christmas display, it was awesome.

IMAG0204.jpg

Pretty cool picture!

Nice, good plan.

Yes, for sure.

Saving Beer TOP!

Saw a license plate yesterday "880 PRS"

Tried to take a pic and failed miserably lol

i dont like strip clubs..lol the ass is fine but chix talking to u and u knowing ur not gonna get the # or ass is just annoying.

I'd rather just goto the club :dancing:

LOL You can pull # or ass from a titty bar. Its just a question of 'is the shots and getting rodded off the range worth the freakiness?'

J

lol, hey atleast u know what ur gettin b4 u get it, lol

she said her name was 4play i said mines was klimax.. it must be destiny.. or a 1 night stand lol

so the pup wasn't acting any better this morning so my mother took her to the vet; on the way over there she gets a call from my sister saying my nephew was involved in some sort of accident in his friend's Rhino, broke his arm and screwed up a couple of fingers and was currently en route to the ER...

I'm not even awake for 10 minutes and I already need a drink...

vet hasn't found any signs of intestinal blockage, so there's that