mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I work for an air filtration company. We work on clean rooms and air systems. Right now there is a lot of new construction going on. Pfizer.

Well it 0512 on Friday...............I'm still 1/2 asleep and in about 45 minutes I get to argue with the NYS DMV over the fucking phone.

:suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa:

Please?

J

And I'm shopping for a tractor.

You had better not buy an 8n

Lol, not that kind of tractor

Kitty is traumatized.

I work for an air filtration company. We work on clean rooms and air systems. Right now there is a lot of new construction going on. Pfizer.

Air Handler systems, or hoods?

Air Handler systems, or hoods?

Both

Craigslist....

Posted a rather large enclosure up for sale. Listed for $270, expecting offers around $200, which is a fucking steal, but I understand it'll be hard to tell due to it's size.

Hello,

I am responding to your ad on craigslist for the subwoofer box. I would love to buy it from you, but there is no way I can even come close to your asking price. If there is anyway you can lower the price significantly I can guarantee you that it will be going to a good home!

Thanks,

Dustin

How much can you do?

I understand the enclosure is going to be hard to sell since it is so big, but I paid a lot of money for it so I don’t want to just give it away for free.

So shoot me an offer.

Thanks,

Stefan

Hey Stefan,

Can you take like $50 for it? I apologize for the low offer, but that's all I have :-)

Thanks,

Dustin

Dustin,

Not going to happen, sorry man.

-Stefan

------------------

I think he's done, two weeks later (now), he sends another email:

Hello,

I love your subwoofer enclosure, it is simply amazing.

Would there be any possible way that you could sell your subwoofer enclosure for 2 15's to someone that it will bring joy to everyday, and who will cherish and use it everyday.... for a heck lot less? I mean probably not even in the same stadium?

Thanks,

Dustin?

You offered me $50 last time...

What is it now? $55?

I was hoping you would send me your bottom dollar. I figure this way if you still have it when I eventually get the money together I will buy it from you :-)

Thanks!

:suicide-santa::suicide-santa::suicide-santa:

I would send him back your bottom dollar and explain why it's infinitely better than anything he'll get for $50.

That is why I don't even try to sell subwoofer enclosures anymore.

I would send him back your bottom dollar and explain why it's infinitely better than anything he'll get for $50.

I gave him my bottom dollar, at this point I just need the room in the garage. I just think he's broke or like sixteen years old, so broke lol. Which is understandable, but if I don't have the cash then I'm not gonna fuck around lowballing someone. Yeah I'll buy your 2008 m5 for $1200?

Ahh, 5k posts. I'll be back in a year.... :attempt:

Ordered some edge veneer for making the kick pods flush mount.

Anyone know of a good place to buy aluminum mesh for making custom speaker grills? I know at some point someone is going to step in my car, right on my kicks and go "sorry man."

As long as customers ask for it, Porsche will offer the 911 with a manual transmission. This sigh of relief comes from the mouth of the company's CEO Matthias Muller, speaking with Motor Trend editor-in-chief Angus MacKenzie.

The news will undoubtedly come as welcome to those who feared that the smooth-shifting PDK dual-clutch transmission would obviate the availability of a traditional three-pedal stick-shift gearbox. Porsche did, after all, just develop a new seven-speed manual for the new 911, even though the PDK is both smoother and quicker than even the most seasoned heel-and-toer could ever be.

While they were at it, Muller and MacKenzie also confirmed that the new 911 GT3 will remain a manual-only affair, superseding earlier reports and allaying fears that the beloved enthusiasts' favorite would lose a pedal for the clutch in favor of a second automated one.

You guys are SLACKERS

Am not ! :P

Finished a prototype LED power supply, cut some wood for the work bench and installed a huge vice, organized some stuff in the garage (ever since moving i nothing was in place) and put together a customer's SPL box.

Sweet :) What sort of supply?

Amplified zenner, it's in the pics, very tiny. Don't have an inductance meter yet to build a buck converter.

High power app?

Depends on what Darlington transistors I can find. Parts shop said they had some 60A ones.

50 LED's shouldn't be a problem for a 60A transistor.

Went to a movie tonight otherwise the 9 LED proto would have been ready. Weekend out of town (company payed trip), maybe I'll finish it tomorrow afternoon :)

Dying to see what yours is for :)

Car, backhoe, anything that needs bright lights.

Ahh, 5k posts. I'll be back in a year.... :attempt:

:)

Ordered some edge veneer for making the kick pods flush mount.

Anyone know of a good place to buy aluminum mesh for making custom speaker grills? I know at some point someone is going to step in my car, right on my kicks and go "sorry man."

that's why they're called kick pods!

Having to drive an hour to the emergency room of a hospital that actually has a urologist...have I mentioned how much this town sucks?

naughty-memes-always-keep-your-pants-on.jpg

You guys are SLACKERS

Am not ! :P

Finished a prototype LED power supply, cut some wood for the work bench and installed a huge vice, organized some stuff in the garage (ever since moving i nothing was in place) and put together a customer's SPL box.

Sweet :) What sort of supply?

Amplified zenner, it's in the pics, very tiny. Don't have an inductance meter yet to build a buck converter.

High power app?

Depends on what Darlington transistors I can find. Parts shop said they had some 60A ones.

50 LED's shouldn't be a problem for a 60A transistor.

Went to a movie tonight otherwise the 9 LED proto would have been ready. Weekend out of town (company payed trip), maybe I'll finish it tomorrow afternoon :)

Dying to see what yours is for :)

Car, backhoe, anything that needs bright lights.

I can imagine it now, adding LEDs to everything, your entire house is fucking LIT UP. :D