mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Damn, good deal then.

We did that with a 2011 KTM xc300 from Texas, crate shipped, cheaper then local, etc.

Not like I don't have a shitpile of frequent flier miles. Could fly from here to Asia and back 8 times in business class with what I have, lol

Not like I don't have a shitpile of frequent flier miles. Could fly from here to Asia and back 8 times in business class with what I have, lol

Oh the places I would go.

I actually priced out some tickets to go back up to SF to hang out with my friend for a few days, then fly up to Seattle to another friend, then back to Tucson. Booking a few months in advance, it was under $450 for everything. Almost want to say 390 or so off the top of my head.

I've been in every state in the US except Alaska, a huge portion of Europe, and my asian penetration is growing and I have a lot left to do all over for work.

Should really get around to signing up for one of those frequent flier programs...or at least one of those point based programs

I've been in every state in the US except Alaska, a huge portion of Europe, and my asian penetration is growing and I have a lot left to do all over for work.

Asian Penetration. :lol2:

Hopefully I can say the same in twenty years.

Us and Them

And after all we're only ordinary men

Me, and you

God only knows it's not what we would choose to do

But, I have a good portion of Asia already pegged in that regard

Dub Side of the Moon + booze is an interesting combo...

pico fuse in my pioneer hu blew. now i get road noise through my frontstage :suicide-santa:

Christ, you fly a lot.

Shit.........time 4 bed already.

J

pico fuse in my pioneer hu blew. now i get road noise through my frontstage :suicide-santa:

Mine did that too, so took the unit apart and soldered the rca jackets to ground.

So my new neighbor says to me yesterday that his house is now haunted because he wrapped some Holloween lights on his posts, some skulls on his pourch and a small wooden sign with HAUNTED on it.

Guess we shall see....

With any luck I will add to my asian penetration, as we hire for our China plant as operations start rolling.

Holy shit. Just had the cops and an ambulance tear through our neighborhood. Figured someone had a heart attack. That is until 6 monster fire engines pulled into our street.

We live on a private road with a whopping 15 houses on it with a shared beach so it is far from common.

I live across from a fire station, I'm use to the noise.

And I'm shopping for a tractor.

You had better not buy an 8n

Working again at the major drug company. Never ending work there. It's kind of nice not to have an end in sight.

Working again at the major drug company. Never ending work there. It's kind of nice not to have an end in sight.

What do you do? What company is this?