mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I'll take 1/4lb. of Elk climax

Not a bad driver, but if you want similar performance for quite a bit less, but this.

http://gr-research.com/m165xwoofer.aspx

That's a lot of Elk meat you are taking there. :gayhaaay1:

Anyone else have high blood pressure here?

I am 5 ft 9 and weight 150lbs, kinda sedentary.. I feel its mostly anxiety when I go into doctors offices. Like today i had my BP taken twice, first time was high and then the second I was down to normal.

Any less and he can't feel it.

I am 5 ft 9 and weight 150lbs, kinda sedentary.. I feel its mostly anxiety when I go into doctors offices. Like today i had my BP taken twice, first time was high and then the second I was down to normal.

No, but I have had YEARS of anxiety issues. You need to get off your ass and exercise and cut out the soda. I was always fine when I went to the doctor as well, but when the anxiety builds you are literally killing yourself. Do you have any issues with panic attacks?

I do NOT want to know how you know this.

Go big or go home

I do NOT want to know how you know this.

Im going to tell you anyways...

It was a cold night in a dark dark forest, and. :lol:

I am already sick of snow removal.

No, but I have had YEARS of anxiety issues. You need to get off your ass and exercise and cut out the soda. I was always fine when I went to the doctor as well, but when the anxiety builds you are literally killing yourself. Do you have any issues with panic attacks?

Have been limiting the soda to 2 cans a week. No issues with panic attacks, I did my BP out of the blue at walmart and it was just over 130/90 (normal for my age). I guess I just have a hard time relaxing..

I do walk alot at work but I know its not enough. Plan on doing some indoor fitness this winter.. not much but maybe 25-30 minutes daily.

We haven't had any snow at all yet this season. We have usually had snow/ice at least 2-3 times by now.

Have been limiting the soda to 2 cans a week. No issues with panic attacks, I did my BP out of the blue at walmart and it was just over 130/90 (normal for my age). I guess I just have a hard time relaxing..

I do walk alot at work but I know its not enough. Plan on doing some indoor fitness this winter.. not much but maybe 25-30 minutes daily.

Also have been watching my sodium..

Sun is out! Supposed to warm up to high 40s this weekend.

Also have been watching my sodium..

Working out is the ONLY thing that works for me, and very little to no caffeine. With me it's all mental. I let things get to me or put pressure on myself and I don't even realize it. Next thing you know, my mind is racing and sleep suffers and the roller coaster ride begins.

Trust me, you want to nip it in the butt right now. I just turned 33 and about 1/3 of my hair is gray. Not good.

I don't have high blood pressure, but at times I have anxiety for no good reason. Normally I have less if I've excerised that day, or if I've had a little bit to drink. Friend recently told me of kava root, that its suppose to help with sleep issues, and provides a slight buzz, to take the edge off so to speak. They sell it in capsules at any health food store, just make sure its only the root and nothing else.

Perhaps im completely out there with my post, but maybe it'll help someone else reading.

I plan on trying it and if it works, take it for a while, then slowly take less and less, until hopefully I don't need it. As I know my anxiety is all mental.

Sun is out! Supposed to warm up to high 40s this weekend.

I hope so. I need to replace my belt tensioner.

I plan on trying it and if it works, take it for a while, then slowly take less and less, until hopefully I don't need it. As I know my anxiety is all mental.

All anxiety is mental. I have tried every drug and homeopathic remedy known to man and NOTHING helped me. I was always high strung, but the past few years have been really bad for me. I had to sell my form of stress relief and exercising really helps.

Yeah and like on new years I was hanging out with friends, drunk, and felt normal for once. But I don't intend on drinking to solve my issues, especially at the age of 18/19.

Should I save up money for a new turbo or for a new rear axle, with locker ?

HMMMMMM...

Part of me says turbo...

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooost.

Should I save up money for a new turbo or for a new rear axle, with locker ?

HMMMMMM...

Part of me says turbo...

I ALWAYS build the foundation first, but what would better suit you now?