mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

All that is normal for me on my work days. Sleep is over rated anyways.

Coming back from vacation is the tough part

So dilemma:

That audio equipment that I posted pics of, well my brother decided that he wanted it. Now he was good friends with our cousin (original owner of the equipment) before he killed himself. So he wants it for sentimental reasons, or so he says. The part that seems shady to me is the fact that he asked our mother if that stuff is worth anything. Now he has had drug problems in the past (meth) whether he still does or not I don't know. So I'm afraid of him selling the equipment for either drugs or booze.

Now he can't really use the equipment, he lives in a small apartment.

On the other hand I don't really want to be a dick to my brother because he has helped me out a lot in the past, before the drug problems.

So either I be a dick and keep the equipment (that I will actually use)

Or give it to him and run the risk of it being sold for stupid reasons.

So dilemma:

That audio equipment that I posted pics of, well my brother decided that he wanted it. Now he was good friends with our cousin (original owner of the equipment) before he killed himself. So he wants it for sentimental reasons, or so he says. The part that seems shady to me is the fact that he asked our mother if that stuff is worth anything. Now he has had drug problems in the past (meth) whether he still does or not I don't know. So I'm afraid of him selling the equipment for either drugs or booze.

Now he can't really use the equipment, he lives in a small apartment.

On the other hand I don't really want to be a dick to my brother because he has helped me out a lot in the past, before the drug problems.

So either I be a dick and keep the equipment (that I will actually use)

Or give it to him and run the risk of it being sold for stupid reasons.

sentimental reasons... :cough: :cough:

sounds like your about to get dicked over.

sell it all, split it 50/50, and buy your own gear?

Well Id rather use it since it seems to be some nice equipment or at least it was. Hopefully will hook it up this weekend and get a listen.

Tell him you are keeping it since you know he has no use for it and will sell it for drug money. You do not want to support his habit and that's what you would be doing if you gave him the gear. Simple as that. If he doesn't like it, tough shit.

Tell him you are keeping it since you know he has no use for it and will sell it for drug money. You do not want to support his habit and that's what you would be doing if you gave him the gear. Simple as that. If he doesn't like it, tough shit.

Blunt and to the point is the only way to go in this situation.

J

Atleast you your cousin didn't die like Sonny Bono hitting the tree. As we say ski your brains out like Sonny Bono.

Hey Neal, I feel you on the daughter dating. I just put my 15 yr old on birth control.:Doh:

WOW if it comes to that for me shit will hit the fan and god only knows what else.

I am realist. I know what I was up to at that age.

Hey Neal, I feel you on the daughter dating. I just put my 15 yr old on birth control.:Doh:

WOW if it comes to that for me shit will hit the fan and god only knows what else.

Me as well, I lost my virginity at 15, to my 14 year old girlfriend

This is how my yesterday went. I had to fire one of the artists at my shop. MF started talking about setting up a shop at his house, I told him to get the fuck out.

396925_10150666935784408_789559407_12206153_256743300_n.jpg

Me as well, I lost my virginity at 15, to my 14 year old girlfriend

This is why I am not looking forward to my daughter getting older................But when the teen years come, so do the pills. At least then her being a bitch can be predicted.

J

This is how my yesterday went. I had to fire one of the artists at my shop. MF started talking about setting up a shop at his house, I told him to get the fuck out.

Just so................irresponsible to even discuss that at work.

J

J

Dude sure as hell wasn't PR'ing out my shop another minute when he starts telling me how he's basicly going to start competing against us. Fuck no.

J

Dude sure as hell wasn't PR'ing out my shop another minute when he starts telling me how he's basicly going to start competing against us. Fuck no.

I would of had the desire to whoop his ass on principle.

J

J

J

Thankfully there was no need, but I would of gladly accomodated.

J

J

Thankfully there was no need, but I would of gladly accomodated.

Always a good thing. Hopefully he wises up and is civil.

J

Well, I was coming home from the store and it started snowing like a motherfucker. The roads were a complete mess. I got to a hill about 3 miles from home and there was about 8 cars lined up. Someone slid off the road into a pole and blocked the way. So I backed down the hill and have been sitting in some shitty bar for 3 hours waiting for the road to be cleared. Fuck the snow.

I WANT SNOW !

next-on-my-netflix-queue.jpg

:lol:

Saw the IMDB page a few days ago.

Sorry to hear abot your loss peng.

X2

Sorry Peng :(