mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

DMT?

Probably not. I was fascinated by those kind of things before, but kind of like sandt I am too old and too stressed. I wish I would have experimented when I was younger.

DMT lasts just moments in real life from what I have seen. The user experiences looooong journey like trips, but it is only seconds.

Maybe I would try it in one of the medical trials they used to do with it. Just not a living room activity.

I tried it a couple of years ago, it was extremely intense, by far the most potent substance I have ever experienced. I do not care to do it again.

DMT lasts just moments in real life from what I have seen. The user experiences looooong journey like trips, but it is only seconds.

Maybe I would try it in one of the medical trials they used to do with it. Just not a living room activity.

The first few moments are absolutely ridiculous, then it begins to taper off about 10-15 seconds or so in until "regular vision" is restored after a couple of minutes. Normal feeling does not return for several minutes though, it took probably 12-15 minutes at least before the odd feeling was gone.

Stress and tripping do not go well together

I do not recommend anyone try it, it was one of those substances that as soon as it took effect (which was immediate) I knew I should not have done it. A couple weeks later, I met a couple of regular users and it was quite obvious then (as if my own personal experience wasn't enough) that this shit was definitely not for human consumption.

morning.gif

DMT?

Probably not. I was fascinated by those kind of things before, but kind of like sandt I am too old and too stressed. I wish I would have experimented when I was younger.

I know it has been derived from certain tree bark, but in a lab I'm not sure.

What I found interesting about it is that there are small amounts of dmt in the human brain, specifically the pinnae. Doctors have speculated that perhaps it's released when going through birth, and death.

There's an entire book about a doctor from NM that conducted a bunch of medical trials on it, and all the hoops he had to jump through to get approval, and then actually find a lab willing to make it, etc, etc. All in all it was definitely an interesting read, but it did have some sort of spiritual hippy aspect to it. It was called dmt: the spirit molecule.

Mortality is sort of a bitch too

I do not recommend anyone try it, it was one of those substances that as soon as it took effect (which was immediate) I knew I should not have done it. A couple weeks later, I met a couple of regular users and it was quite obvious then (as if my own personal experience wasn't enough) that this shit was definitely not for human consumption.

I don't know what the LD is, nor what side effects there are, but even if they were null, I would never do it for the simple fact that you can't ever trust what your getting is really dmt.

How much lsd is sold that's actually pcp, etc.

Stress and tripping do not go well together

"C'MON, C'MON, IF I CAN ONLY GET THE NEEDLE THROUGH THE PAPER, AND TIE MY WINGS, I'LL BE FREE. FREE GOD DAMMIT."

I think the whole "life flashing before your eyes" and tunnel vision and whatnot that you're supposed to experience when dying has something to do with a release of the chemical.

Chai Latte.

Folgers

Chai Latte.

Haven't had chai in a long time! Maybe once it gets cold here.

Napped and cooked all day.

I am beat though. Not going to be until 4 am last night killed me. My sleep cycle is completely fucked.....

My sleep cycle sucks! Hell some days I don't sleep at all.

Do you ever "catch up". And just sleep for a couple days?

I couldn't do what you do and maintain higher brain functioning. Part of that is I sleep so poorly, always nightmares or stress in the way.

I think I may have sleep apnea too. I wish I didnt have to do a whole sleep study to just "try" a CPAP machine. It is a lot of money to just have someome watch me sleep to then try a relatively cheep machine. It isn't like it is a drug that could mess me up by using it. DME rip off BS.

Que sera.

It does happen, your boday will always get what it needs.

Today sleep at 7:30am up at 10:30am.

DMT?

What I found interesting about it is that there are small amounts of dmt in the human brain, specifically the pinnae. Doctors have speculated that perhaps it's released when going through birth, and death.

There's an entire book about a doctor from NM that conducted a bunch of medical trials on it, and all the hoops he had to jump through to get approval, and then actually find a lab willing to make it, etc, etc. All in all it was definitely an interesting read, but it did have some sort of spiritual hippy aspect to it. It was called dmt: the spirit molecule.

That is also the name of the movie on the same subject. It is on netflix. Joe Rogan hosts the documentary.

DMT?

That is also the name of the movie on the same subject. It is on netflix. Joe Rogan hosts the documentary.

DMT?

Yeah the doc came out five years later or something. Haven't watched it though.

I don't know what the LD is, nor what side effects there are, but even if they were null, I would never do it for the simple fact that you can't ever trust what your getting is really dmt.

It will be. Not worth faking, nearly free and uber easy to make.

None. Nothing like each other.

Exactly. I have done a ton of acid and tried PCP a few times. They are totally different forms of drugs. No way in hell there is any mistaking them unless you have no fucking idea what LSD is.

Exactly. I have done a ton of acid and tried PCP a few times. They are totally different forms of drugs. No way in hell there is any mistaking them unless you have no fucking idea what LSD is.

The funny thing is of course the only "cutting" of stuff would be to make it more cost effective for the seller. That combo and anything similar would do the opposite. If someone wants to make a cocktail they'd up the price and tell you what it was.