mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Didn't click.

I did not click. :)

it fucking stupid, 4 mins of these guys talking about fucking the little boy, i mean really fucking him ...

at one point he said "ima feedem dick for baby food"

sold the 4500d to a guy in singapor hope it all goess well

it fucking stupid, 4 mins of these guys talking about fucking the little boy, i mean really fucking him ...

at one point he said "ima feedem dick for baby food"

Wow I would like to cross his path once

diaper.jpg

Why do people wear their close like that? I have been seeing that more often.

They think it's cool. It's a prison thing. You can't get belts in prison, so the pants sag. Prisoners come home, and their young follow suit and before you know it, it's a fashion statement.

I have my own thoughts on it, but won't post them.

Easy access for the cell mate?

Location Date Local Time Activity ANGLETON, TX US Sep 17, 2012 12:46 PM RECEIVED BY THE LOCAL POST OFFICE ANGLETON, TX US Sep 17, 2012 10:44 AM PACKAGE TRANSFERRED TO LOCAL POST OFFICE. ALLOW FOR 1 TO 2 ADDITIONAL DAYS FOR DELIVERY. ANGLETON, TX US Sep 17, 2012 8:36 AM DESTINATION SCAN ANGLETON, TX US Sep 17, 2012 5:30 AM ARRIVAL SCAN HOUSTON, TX US Sep 17, 2012 4:26 AM DEPARTURE SCAN HOUSTON, TX US Sep 15, 2012 7:27 AM ARRIVAL SCAN LOS ANGELES, CA US Sep 13, 2012 2:19 AM DEPARTURE SCAN LOS ANGELES, CA US Sep 13, 2012 12:23 AM LOCATION SCAN LOS ANGELES, CA US Sep 12, 2012 11:26 PM ARRIVAL SCAN SAN MARCOS, CA US Sep 12, 2012 8:48 PM DEPARTURE SCAN SAN MARCOS, CA US Sep 12, 2012 7:06 PM ORIGIN SCAN US Sep 11, 2012 8:42:17 PM BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Quick question if you guys happen to know. Dont want to bother aaron if i dont need to.

Got my recon for my bro's icon today. I don't see any Glue. Should it have came with some or do i order that myself? if so what should i get?

Supposedly to signal one open to sex, never heard it confirmed, and don't want to.

Quick question if you guys happen to know. Dont want to bother aaron if i dont need to.

Got my recon for my bro's icon today. I don't see any Glue. Should it have came with some or do i order that myself? if so what should i get?

Don't believe it comes with glue.

Generally CA glue (with accelerator) is used, should be able to find some at a hobby shop. Some people also use high strength epoxy.

But I honestly don't know enough about adhesives to tell you if one is better than the other, beside epoxy being much easier to come by.

Use 5 minute loctite from lowest or depot. Get the one with the long tube.

Supposedly to signal one open to sex, never heard it confirmed, and don't want to.

thats what my research has showed.

i use 5 min epoxy with the mixing nozzle for the spiders and amazing goop on the surround

Avoiding_the_Zombies.jpg

thanks guys, i'll probably use loctite as i dont have a hobby shop close by.

Edited by lithium

Think i found the problem. looks like something hit the cone, perhaps someone's hand or an object in the trunk.

I dont think i did it while tearing the sub down.

Noticed no rubbing before or after the sub died.

2012-09-18_00-26-50_105.jpg

wow that pic came out pretty shitty

yeah, i tried stainless cookware and tht was a very bad decision. i had to throw it all away after the first use.

Huh? Nearly everything I use nearly everday is lined with stainless. Some SUPER great qualities of stainless.