mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Apple 5, bitches!!!

What's with the bandpass boners again? DO people understand enclosure basics at all?

What's with the bandpass boners again? DO people understand enclosure basics at all?

Doesn't appear that way

Every time I see bandpass builds I think about all those ridiculous boomboxes JVC, AIWA, and others used to sell in the 90's. Gigatubes and whatnot.

I'd like some ideas here guys. I am getting close to needing new tires on my 2011 Toyota Tundra. It does have 4 wheel drive and currently has a P275/65R18 on it now. I am wanting something with a bit more aggressive of a tread pattern as I do appreciate the better grip in dirt and mud, as well as on rocks and snow. I will be driving into 'snow country' soon and want to have the best bang for my buck. Any recommendations on brand and/or model???

J

On my 4runner and truck I have run the Nitto Terra grapplers and the Hankook Dyna Pro AT. I have had very good luck with both tires. I drive in a wide range of conditions here in PA.

I run the Dyna Pros on my truck and they've been great. They are extremely popular around my home town and last a ling time. They're also pretty dang cheap.

My dad had the nito Terra's and blew out 2 withing 3000 after he bought his truck so he got rid of all of them.

3 years, 4 months and some weeks since I installed my windows 7. It has lasted me pretty nice, but I think it's time for a reinstall soon.

Saturday Morning Ear Sex

i would LOVE to drive that!

3 years, 4 months and some weeks since I installed my windows 7. It has lasted me pretty nice, but I think it's time for a reinstall soon.

My fucking RAM on the las build was fucked up. I think it made my entire install corrupt. I am really hesitant to start over but it may be the only way to fix it.

Blazing fast hardware getting hung up on some POS software glitch because of bad RAM. Eff you Gskill!!!

open up these vids in about a dozen different tabs...yeah...

That sure brings back good memories.

Thanks Peng :)

Seriously, wtf???

Wow icon_roflmao.gif

Closed instantly, I mean quick draw fast.

Good thing I didn't interrupt a good song with that :D

Godsmack,

I use the BF all terrains and in my opinion they wear like iron. They are the only all terrain/off-road tires I know of that come with a tread warranty (50,000 miles). I've had them for 42k miles and they have suited me well for trail cruising, snow, and sand.

I have no experience with the other tires, but I like mine! smile.png

Good luck!

I had BF ATs on my Exploder and loved them. They were swapped over to my sister's Exploder for another three years. That set of tires probably saw 60K easy.

Decisions decisions..........

J

Some claimed that the rubber hardened due to age at some point and although their AT's still had tread they were crap for grip on wet tarmac.

Honestly, if you don't get into deep mud or deep powdery snow, the AT's are a sound choice.

One box completed today, ready for carpeting, and one needs more bracing, cutting the last baffle and carpeting.

Pretty productive day. The 3M mask ROCKS !

Well, not much going on when it's 29* and raining out. I think I'm going to hit up the gym for a long time.

My fucking RAM on the las build was fucked up. I think it made my entire install corrupt. I am really hesitant to start over but it may be the only way to fix it.

If it wasn't for all the programs and setting I have to do I'd be all over a fresh install.

I think I'm going to go with a manual grind with an Aeropress for the office.

Now to find some beans. What was that site you mentioned before, Sean?

I think I'm going to go with a manual grind with an Aeropress for the office.

Now to find some beans. What was that site you mentioned before, Sean?

Chris coffee is popular.

My 7 install is a PITA. Technically my disk is an "upgrade" disk. So it needs some massaging to install it. And I am lazy.

I may just do it anyway. Right now I have my solid state drives in a striped raid but I'm thinking about just having them as regular storage with no striping.

I don't think its problematic, but the raid uses a bit of space and I don't see a speed increase even in games from the raid compared to set ups with just straight up solid state.

If it wasn't for all the programs and setting I have to do I'd be all over a fresh install.

Go Bmore; they deserve another ring

between his face mask and arm brace ray lewis resembles a cyborg