mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

and she wants me to "Go help them"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bring them a fire extinguisher

I am posting from hell!!!!!!

I am at Skate Heaven in the "dance" room after being forced here by Tiffany, her sister, and her sisters friend. None of which dance. There are 5 people in the room beside us them being >15.

SHOOT ME

Non family 4 sum?

J

:ehh:

and she wants me to "Go help them"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bring them a fire extinguisher

let them burn themselves first lol

no injuries

fail

wanted to see wanna of the koreans get burnt lol

I am now in Tiffany's room with her sister and her friend............... Nothing will happen. haha

I am now in Tiffany's room with her sister and her friend............... Nothing will happen. haha

wow..

Waterboarding looks scary........

How many people take the time to put down tools when working on something?

ie your trying to tighten a bolt but the treads won't catch so you try to tighten it with your hand still holding on to the wrench. Or do you put the wrench down. Do you still do it if a battery is involved?

I usually set it down, have a smpoke and curse at it.

J

ie your trying to tighten a bolt but the treads won't catch so you try to tighten it with your hand still holding on to the wrench. Or do you put the wrench down. Do you still do it if a battery is involved?

When I changed the oil on my Dad's Escape a couple of weeks ago I couldn't, for the life of me, get the oil filter to thread. I seriously thought I was going to go crazy...haha

I didn't put the wrench down when trying to reconnect the negative battery terminal. I was trying to put the ring terminals on the bolt when one slipped off hit the wrench and the other end of the wrench was touching the positive terminal. :Doh:

Negative contact point.

junk008.jpg

Positive contact point

junk007.jpg

I usually set it down, have a smpoke and curse at it.

J

When I changed the oil on my Dad's Escape a couple of weeks ago I couldn't, for the life of me, get the oil filter to thread. I seriously thought I was going to go crazy...haha

I didn't put the wrench down when trying to reconnect the negative battery terminal. I was trying to put the ring terminals on the bolt when one slipped off hit the wrench and the other end of the wrench was touching the positive terminal. :Doh:

Negative contact point.

junk008.jpg

Positive contact point

junk007.jpg

haha i did that when i was finishing my big 3 looks exactly the same and scared the shit out of me/

Glad you could figure out the big three

Glad you could figure out the big three

It helped me out alot lol. I also used better 8awg for the wire that go from the alt to the Fuse box and the fuse box to the battery.

So I have the Big 5. ;)

My voltage doesn't drop from my 100.4 any more...... I

:woot:

Flared port mold is going to be turned on a lathe. Saves me a TON of time.

:woot:

Flared port mold is going to be turned on a lathe. Saves me a TON of time.

:stfu:

NP: Orion, Rodrigo and Gabriela

*flamenco style

I am hungry and our server is down. Perhaps a day of lolli-gagging will do me well :)

A friend of mine had a server crash too, and while I was at work, our network was down all friday also....

Obviously not enough :D

70 hours sucks too, becoming more and more my normal :(

I used to have 72 hours being my normal work week.

Quit that job. after I did the math, the hourly rate wasn't all that great. I could have picked up a part time on top of a normal 40 a week, and made the about the same give or take 5-10k, so why bother.

I am hungry and our server is down. Perhaps a day of lolli-gagging will do me well :)

A friend of mine had a server crash too, and while I was at work, our network was down all friday also....

Ours was down since it was in a box. The office in CA moved to a new location :)

Just checkin. Is that a craftsman wrench?

I would have to say yes, looks just like my craftsman.

ahh, the good ole days. Hopefully I'll be fixing server crashes soon again. Gots a job interview on Monday !!! :woot:

2 1/2 months to get one freaking interview, job market sucks here.

I start Monday after being laid off for that long..

Job market sucks in Michigan also.

Work at Subway. :fing34: