mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

6 hours to still get 500 post MUHAHAHHA, god my head is going crazy. I drank 3 bottles of those super-sized monster drinks.

BFC's?

The "Monster" energy drinks, I drank these to stay awake so I could study for my mid-term. I was shaking by the time I got to my class.

Three pages single spaced, now just have to double space it and I should get aleast 5 pages ha.

Ha, I got all night to talk about it lol, so get started.

Well it irks me when people diet the wrong way. They count calories, starve themselves, cut out food groups, make themselves vomit, all to lose a few pounds? They are going about it the completely wrong way. Instead of starving yourself, lets eat more. More specifically lets eat more grains and meats, also lets work out to build muscle. Strength training will build muscle,muscle will consume adipose tissue much faster than slowly starving yourself. When you don't eat, your body goes into panic mode, it's natural instincts is to use as little energy as possible because it knows it's not eating, so when you finally do eat your body is still in panic mode, it will store everything you eat as adipose tissue and only consume enough to get by. Another thing, muscle tissue is easier for your body to consume, that means when you don't eat enough to keep your body going it will literally eat it's own muscle, the person will brag about how they lost a few pounds, those few pounds were muscle and they really needed it, it was burning the fat that they are really trying to loose.

I think I'm done with my rant/metabolism lesson :D

I hate how there is this HUGE aerobic kick that we still haven't been able to shake since the mid 70's Peaked in the 80's too.

WTF.

I'm a great big huge fat guy though. So when I give nutrition advice... it's kind of hard to be taken seriously.

;)

Eh I sure as fuck ain't skinny

and by BMI index I need to shed fat.

Well it irks me when people diet the wrong way. They count calories, starve themselves, cut out food groups, make themselves vomit, all to lose a few pounds? They are going about it the completely wrong way. Instead of starving yourself, lets eat more. More specifically lets eat more grains and meats, also lets work out to build muscle. Strength training will build muscle,muscle will consume adipose tissue much faster than slowly starving yourself. When you don't eat, your body goes into panic mode, it's natural instincts is to use as little energy as possible because it knows it's not eating, so when you finally do eat your body is still in panic mode, it will store everything you eat as adipose tissue and only consume enough to get by. Another thing, muscle tissue is easier for your body to consume, that means when you don't eat enough to keep your body going it will literally eat it's own muscle, the person will brag about how they lost a few pounds, those few pounds were muscle and they really needed it, it was burning the fat that they are really trying to loose.

I hate how there is this HUGE aerobic kick that we still haven't been able to shake since the mid 70's Peaked in the 80's too.

WTF.

Military is still on it

No idear why that one double posted...

WTF.

Military is still on it

My co worker was in the navy and he will not beleive that there are better exercize for loosing fat than push ups and jogging.

He's a great guy, but he has been told his whole life than aerobic work outs will burn more fat....

Now I understand you have to have a great big heart and lung capacity for doing what the military needs to do, but that's training for a goal. Not trying to shed fat ort "get in shape".

The term "get in shape" rubs me as wrong as the term "toning up".

OMGWTFROFLMAO

Makes me so mad. It's my version of SQL

you all are getting me all riled up in the morning.... and before my first hit of stimulants.... verry dangerous.

WTF.

Military is still on it

My co worker was in the navy and he will not beleive that there are better exercize for loosing fat than push ups and jogging.

He's a great guy, but he has been told his whole life than aerobic work outs will burn more fat....

Now I understand you have to have a great big heart and lung capacity for doing what the military needs to do, but that's training for a goal. Not trying to shed fat ort "get in shape".

The term "get in shape" rubs me as wrong as the term "toning up".

OMGWTFROFLMAO

Makes me so mad. It's my version of SQL

PT is designed to allow you to maintain your physical fitness.

Anything u do past that is help. Me personally, I need to get back in the gym and quit eating crap food, but not having a REAL kitchen makes that a bit more of a bitch.

J

FYI AMTV has some really interesting video's.

J

For those who haven't seen it before for painting tape, www.frogtape.com check it out, looks pretty damn cool to me and I'm going to have to pick some up for work friday.

Just took the BL4Z3R out muddin.

Was a great time, couldn't even tell she was silver :lol:

:stfu: really

:Doh: that post was obviously before :coffee:

:Doh: that post was obviously before :coffee:

I'm fumbling around the office hoping I don't see my boss.

To me for exercize, I'm all about cardio, in moderation. It's pointless unless I'm training to do something.

Having a stronger from with a better quality of bone density, and more dexterity and flexability all can help in day to day life. I've never been in a situation where I needed to run for more than 4 minuites full speed without changing direction.

I used to do cardio...:lol: