mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

when in school I tested in the top 97% nationaly, untill it came to spelling, I was right around the 70% there.

It is actually something I'm quite embarrassed about generally.

I don't think I have ever been this chatty in teh hop.

Maybe the meds are working.

when in school I tested in the top 97% nationaly, untill it came to spelling, I was right around the 70% there.

It is actually something I'm quite embarrassed about generally.

My lowest test scores have always been in English... I remember whenever I got my ACT results back I made a comment to my english teacher about how the lowest I got was in that category, she looks at me and says

"Ryan, do you know why that is?"

"Oh, an idea, but why?"

"Because you just don't give a shit."

"I have a feeling that has a big deal to do with it." :D

I need to start doing more fabrication work for people and make side money for toys by using my current toys.... :)

fuck women, definitely having a hard time convincing myself to not make up with the ex this weekend, and the other ex too

stay away from psycho bitches!

that's about as fair as asking you to shave.....

i can't help that i like them as crazy as i am

fuck women, definitely having a hard time convincing myself to not make up with the ex this weekend, and the other ex too

stay away from psycho bitches!

that's about as fair as asking you to shave.....

i can't help that i like them as crazy as i am

Just have to find one who's level of craziness is acceptable to you. :)

*easier said than done*

thought i had that one, then her bro came into the pic

Not a big fan of fish... Red meat though on the other hand..... :D

I expect most of the fish you have eaten has been destroyed by poor cooking. Classic problem in this country.

I expect most of the fish you have eaten has been destroyed by poor cooking. Classic problem in this country.

I have no doubt about that one... Now if I make it back up to MN some time when your home, I'll buy the fish if you cook. :)

thought i had that one, then her bro came into the pic

My gf's brother is a complete fuckup, but I have money on 2 weeks he will be back in jail....

One of those incredibly smart (Mensa member), no motivation people who got into booze/drugs.

I want all you can eat sushi now....

Damn, if I didn't have an appointment I'd drive over and meet you at Akita in Woodbury.

All you can eat Sashimi on their menu as well :)

all you can eat sashimi? that's dangerous, i could spend all afternoon eating ahi...

:droolcup:

you eating thai again Sean?

How is the Toto holding up to your best offerings?

Not installed, hopefully the tile work will get a mucho step further this weekend.

we've got a couple toto's but any toilet with a 1.6gpf just sucks imo

i do not get sashimi....i cannot get past the texture to save my life. I can barely do sushi and that's taken many many tries.

I have no doubt about that one... Now if I make it back up to MN some time when your home, I'll buy the fish if you cook. :)

Easily done. ;) Great place to get fresh stuff up here and if what we have isn't to your liking one of my best friends is a fish monger in Texas and will air me anything :)

Damn, if I didn't have an appointment I'd drive over and meet you at Akita in Woodbury.

all you can eat sashimi? that's dangerous, i could spend all afternoon eating ahi...

Last time I was in I broke the more than 120 pieces along with rolls and other fillers. They don't like me.

i do not get sashimi....i cannot get past the texture to save my life. I can barely do sushi and that's taken many many tries.

I can eat beef sashimi all day and think that fish has better texture than land walking flesh.

but I suppose it is all relative to your own palette

Wheres the Captain for this conversation when you need him?

x2 !

Wonder what he's up to.

Easily done. ;) Great place to get fresh stuff up here and if what we have isn't to your liking one of my best friends is a fish monger in Texas and will air me anything :)

I like the sound of this. :D

Now to get back up to that neck of the woods, then hell maybe if we have time I could actually go out on a boat....

Wheres the Captain for this conversation when you need him?

x2 !

Wonder what he's up to.

Work and life

Last time I was in I broke the more than 120 pieces along with rolls and other fillers. They don't like me.

Gawd Damn!

wtf???? 120!?????? i've never been able to eat more than 40 rolls or so.... most at the old "all you can eat" spot in town was 78 by a little japanese girl. i don't think sashimi would be that much less filling than sushi rolls either.

We catch the fish here sir.

IMG_5689.jpg

First version was done on a lathe but because of a miscomunication between me and the guy who cut the mold, it ended up flaring from 13 inches to 16 inches and I needed from 12 to 16. A little work with the angle grinder with a sanding wheel and it's all good.

IMG_5694.jpg

Taped up and waiting to fiberglass the flare first thing tomorrow.