mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Get a good heavy bag 150 lbs+. Practice high and low kicks, high and low punches, knees (blocks and strikes), and side to side blocks. When mixed all together not only a good cardio work out, but also builds core strength.

I was taught in the form of displine very old world forms. The only new world displine I like is Jeet Kune Do.

WHat schools did you go to?

I went to a local mui thai class and some kick boxing, then Chung Mu Do(now united martial arts or defunct after the top guy was arrested for some seriously bad things), then I stayed at the MN kali group for a few years, but really just used it as a gym, and took the kali stick classes.

Never went to any schools. A relative spent a great amount of time in his yonger days in Asia studing the many disciplines. From like age 5 (I think) the different disciplines has been instilled in me.

I want all you can eat sushi now....

Damn, if I didn't have an appointment I'd drive over and meet you at Akita in Woodbury.

All you can eat Sashimi on their menu as well :)

Drool.....

I would steal a car and leave the office for that right about now. I had subway for lunch instead....

Not a winner.

I am going to have a couple veggie burgers, the grill is on and waiting.

.....I'm against meatless meat.

Are you feeling well? Those have got to be bad for you!

I buy the natural ones. I should just call it a grilled veggie sandwich. :P

To be more clear I think that fatty fish is just about the best food for humans. High in protein and esential fats. These fats are truely what most americans have a deficiency of.

The human body needs to intake certain fats and certain amino acids. Both amino acids, and fats can convert to sugars in our body, sugars however cannot convert to amino acids/proteins or fats however.

Biologicaly our body thrives in an omnivorous type diet excluding most grains and starches. Mainly fat and proteins and a helping of fiber will result in a better working human machine.

Partly why the Japanese live so long.

If people here just ate more fish it would go a really long way.

And other than the occasional fish and chips, when I say fish there is NO batter.

I could do more fish. I looove good seafood

Not a big fan of fish... Red meat though on the other hand..... :D

I want all you can eat sushi now....

Damn, if I didn't have an appointment I'd drive over and meet you at Akita in Woodbury.

All you can eat Sashimi on their menu as well :)

Drool.....

I would steal a car and leave the office for that right about now. I had subway for lunch instead....

Not a winner.

I am going to have a couple veggie burgers, the grill is on and waiting.

.....I'm against meatless meat.

Are you feeling well? Those have got to be bad for you!

I buy the natural ones. I should just call it a grilled veggie sandwich. :P

I actually like the taste.... but don't let word get out about that.

Feed me meat and potatoes and I will be a happy man...

Test at 2:30, then home to clean the house and finish laundry before the woman gets there. :)

Feed me meat and potatoes and I will be a happy man...

I like if it's not a food that bleeds I like it green or red or orange. Bright colored vegis for me.

I do love a well done tater though.

Test at 2:30, then home to clean the house and finish laundry before the woman gets there. :)

do u have any days off while she is in town?

A steak had better bleed some on the plate...

Now a good fully loaded baked potato... *drool*

do u have any days off while she is in town?

Nope, I'm pretty much taken 8-5 M-F right now unfortunately. The beauty of my job is that I know of everything that needs done, when it needs done by and am flexible enough I can take time off virtually whenever I want and I still meet deadlines, only thing that hurts is my paycheck and right now I need all I can get.

everyone could use some extra $$$ i think.

except GM.

they can eat a fat one

*cuts himself just to see some color*

what is this, Seattle? COME ON SUN GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE

fuck women, definitely having a hard time convincing myself to not make up with the ex this weekend, and the other ex too

stay away from psycho bitches!

I'm actually thinking of getting a part time evening job this summer for some extra money and more to do on evenings for me rather than sit around, be lazy, and drink beer... Basically more money for toys

But I do like the flexibility of my current schedule though. :)

I want to win the lawsuit against my moms life insurance. Then I don't have to get a part time job, I can buy another rental property and have that pay for more toys.

I can't spell.... even more so when I'm mad about bailouts.

:P

I'm not very good at spelling either, its all good. :D