mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

The woman is coming into town tonight and should be staying for a week. :)

anything fun planned?

Nothing beyond the normal hanging out, got a wedding to go to next weekend for a friend of mine, and probably going to take her home to meet the folks.

NICE!

you liking her then I take it?

Never been happier. :)

extended high output for the heart is bad, but only if you're doing it in a bad way. getting your heart rate up for an extended amount of time is perfectly fine so long as you've worked up to the level you're training at (but this is true for any exercise).

yes studies show that max training will bring about an immune deficiency, but this isn't a bad thing. The build up of muscle almost always lowers your white cell count. Testosterone in general isn't really that "good" for your immune system. The difference is the people who are in that knd of shape are also in general much healthier overall.

the rest i pretty much agree totally with, especially that we need the captain for this discussion, his knowledge trumps mine hands down.

fuck women, definitely having a hard time convincing myself to not make up with the ex this weekend, and the other ex too

That is awesome man. A lady can sometimes do great things for a man. I wish you great luck, but just go slow. You're young, there are many fish in the market.

Captain?

Captain?

Captain Canada, aka Steve, aka Chevy350TPI

Captain?

Captain Canada, aka Steve, aka Chevy350TPI

Oh okay haha

That is awesome man. A lady can sometimes do great things for a man. I wish you great luck, but just go slow. You're young, there are many fish in the market.

We aren't taking things very fast, just enjoying each other currently and working with what we have. :)

extended high output for the heart is bad, but only if you're doing it in a bad way. getting your heart rate up for an extended amount of time is perfectly fine so long as you've worked up to the level you're training at (but this is true for any exercise).

yes studies show that max training will bring about an immune deficiency, but this isn't a bad thing. The build up of muscle almost always lowers your white cell count. Testosterone in general isn't really that "good" for your immune system. The difference is the people who are in that knd of shape are also in general much healthier overall.

the rest i pretty much agree totally with, especially that we need the captain for this discussion, his knowledge trumps mine hands down.

Good clarifying. When I say high output I mean stressing past your limit by a good deal. As in HARD working

for an hour or more.

I think a good rule is to do about 15-30 min of moderate aerobic training 2-3 times a week. I only use aerobic exercise in a physique changing program because it will burn some extra calories, and increase the ability for you to load muscles later with higyher work levels. I always end up doing quite a bit more, but that's because I enjoy the high I get. If combined with weight training it can be amazingly beneficial.

When most people think anerobic they think lifting weights, and they think of a bunch of guys sitting around one guy who takes 6 min between each lift and rotate on a bench press. Then they all cheer, drink water, talk to a girl, and then repeate. When I talk anerobic I mean intensity, sprinting is anerobic not aerobic. The cabre or shot put, gymnastics, etc. The easiest is just usualy weights. However in every example I have looked up, body moving excersizes will always work better than weight moving exewsizes, if your healthy enough for it.

What si the interaction of testosterone on the imune system? I would love to know because right now that information applies to me directly with my current health problems.

I want all you can eat sushi now....

Damn, if I didn't have an appointment I'd drive over and meet you at Akita in Woodbury.

All you can eat Sashimi on their menu as well :)

Try mixing kickboxing in with your cardio.

true that does have a point to it.

I was in martial arts at various schools for 9 years, but eventually I really learned it's much more about basic skill sets and then conditioning for a fight. Theres no 1 finger death touch or anything like that.

Aerobic work outs are really tough on the heart in the long haul. Of course being a thin jogger is better than being 300 lbs over weight. For the human machine though we can take much more advantage of strength than endurance. Throwing, sprinting, pushing and pulling are all things I could use day to day that would help. Running for a bajillion miles does nothing productive for your body. Swimming is at least non impact.

Oh there is if your me :P

You mean the pull my finger death fart? That's an ancient art sir. You shouldn't speak of it in public places.

Only thing is when it is my finger it kills the whole room, not just the target.

Damn, if I didn't have an appointment I'd drive over and meet you at Akita in Woodbury.

Drool.....

I would steal a car and leave the office for that right about now. I had subway for lunch instead....

Not a winner.

Nice, always good to enjoy each others company first. Just hopefully she isn't crazy and tells you she was just using you.

you eating thai again Sean?

How is the Toto holding up to your best offerings?

fuck women, definitely having a hard time convincing myself to not make up with the ex this weekend, and the other ex too

time for you to troll onto another...

Drool.....

I would steal a car and leave the office for that right about now. I had subway for lunch instead....

Not a winner.

I am going to have a couple veggie burgers, the grill is on and waiting.

Not installed, hopefully the tile work will get a mucho step further this weekend.

*did have Thai two nights ago

Q: Is waterboarding torture?

RICE: The president instructed us that nothing we would do would be outside of our obligations, legal obligations under the Convention Against Torture. So that's -- And by the way, I didn't authorize anything. I conveyed the authorization of the administration to the agency, that they had policy authorization, subject to the Justice Department's clearance. That's what I did.

Q: Okay. Is waterboarding torture in your opinion?

RICE: I just said, the United States was told, we were told, nothing that violates our obligations under the Convention Against Torture. And so by definition, if it was authorized by the president, it did not violate our obligations under the Convention Against Torture.

gg Condaleezza

Drool.....

Not a winner.

I am going to have a couple veggie burgers, the grill is on and waiting.

.....I'm against meatless meat.

Are you feeling well? Those have got to be bad for you!

Not installed, hopefully the tile work will get a mucho step further this weekend.

Keep me updated. Otherwise I will buy it without your update anyway, and then it really won't matter.

My crapper is ssssssssssoooo short my knees are in my chest with that thing.

"What we are showing is that testosterone seems to impede immunity," said Dr Eugene Kwon, a urologist and immunology researcher at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. "When testosterone is withdrawn, you get an increased host immune response indicated by the rising numbers of immune cells that are available to participate."

interesting. Now I'm reading something that talks about the opposite.