mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Has impossible time believing people have good mexican food up there

633620949410122924-ihaveawindmillinmybeard.jpg

haha that's funny

There's a guy that lives at one of my old apartment complexes who has a Porsche Cayanne. I don't really understand it, because these apartments are just very average and he has it in a car port with three open sides, not a garage!

such a clean engine bay on that thing.

It reminds me of the old SHO engine bay a bit with the pipes weaving over each other on top

633620949410122924-ihaveawindmillinmybeard.jpg

haha that's funny

My beard grows with a large swirl in it where the whiskers just form a circle. Looks exactly like a hurricane on radar. Tiz amazing so I just replace windmill with hurricane when talking to people and then walk away.

*yawns loudly*

speaking of computers, it really is amazing how far they've come since I last built this machine of mine

apparently even the integrated video chipsets have hardware level H.264/VC-1 decoding capabilities now

There's a guy that lives at one of my old apartment complexes who has a Porsche Cayanne. I don't really understand it, because these apartments are just very average and he has it in a car port with three open sides, not a garage!

they sell for SO cheep now it's insane. I think the are a value when looking at other comparable small SUV's considering the luxury you get. But you're right I would garage it any way I could, but If I do end up with a turbo cayenne, it will be driven in the winter.

I doubt that if I had purchased that 996 that I would have left it in the garage all winter. I don't really like the idea of having a car I am unwilling to drive in the winter. I would have avoided salt at all costs and snow, but cars are meant to be driven. I don't give a crap if it's a Porsche or a bently or a classic anything else.

*yawns loudly*

speaking of computers, it really is amazing how far they've come since I last built this machine of mine

apparently even the integrated video chipsets have hardware level H.264/VC-1 decoding capabilities now

I am thinking about going SLI in my machine right now so that I can dual/triple moniter.

I'm waiting on the new Core i9 to launch so the price of the Core i7 will come out of the stratosphere

also a job to pay for it

:P

well it is Baltimore, after all...

Where the public officials rival Chicago and DC in corruption.

I heard on the radio the other day that New Jersey has a terribly corrupt govt.

Yes, should have included Jersey in there too. See in Jersey, it is not something they try to hide such as they are failing to do so here, Jersey it is a tradition and expected. Interesting that is it one of the most devoted Democrat leaning states period.

I really don't know much about it. Sometimes it seems like the northeast and California are their own countries. But that's really terrible if it's that open and people aren't hugely up in arms about it.

Well I know, as I have crossed this country via car or truck more then a few times, south and west of DC/NOVA, people just assume I am some yankee snob liberal before they get to know me. Not sure how to describe it, but even after a friendly handshake hello, I can see behind the exterior of being nice and having that southern or mid-western hospitality, there is a sense of 'nice to meet you but you're (or ya'll) not welcome around here so keep on passing through'. Now that is not in regards to everyone I have met, but a feeling I sensed from many people. Not to say they are thinking I am city boy that lost his way, just hard to verbalize it.

But yes, in many many ways, the Northeast, is it's own thing, and so is the entire west coast.

No eggs yet for me, just a fresh roasted and extracted cappuccino

Sticking with a simple fresh ground cup this morning.

He wouldn't be texting then, they take your phone :P

Haha, not here in MD as I am sure the ACLU had something to do with that. Now they are wondering how certain crimes continue, so they are trying cell phone disturbers or blocks over prisons here. :Doh:

Un fucking beleiveable right?

The cayenne does not hold value... and they are not unreliable either. I don't know what the mystique and price drop is, but I may take advantage.

500hp AWD......

my right foot likes it.... the wife likes it....

I don't think it will go sideways so well, but when it will 0-60 faster than the 996 I was looking at I can forgive it.

I also think the cayenne turbo is one of the BEST looking car to be made, ever. period. It looks like some kind of futuristic samurai warrior only not asian and with german style leg room for big fells like me.

Only 450hp, it isn't a Turbo S but still traction control comes on easily so I don't think the extra 50hp is worth the extra money.

are you talking about the pantera Sean?

No that has to come later. I HAVE to sell my car, motorcycle, and wives car first. She gets a car before I do, mostly because I am more confident in selling her car than mine right now being awd. As soon as she gets something that can tow the boat, I will sell my truck. Then we have someone vault the garage ceiling, I shop for a lift, and then the Pantera can come. Considering it's Oct in MN, now wouldn't be the best time anyways. My guess is spring 2011 is my target to be driving it date.

I did see a sweet A6 the other day, should have pulled over to see the price.

Had some awesome mexican food in Milwaukee. Shrimp in a Habanero blue cheese sauce. May be the hottest thing I have ever eaten and was amazing with the blue cheese.

*had hotter bites or sauces, just not plates full

So the onlt thing Mexican about it was the habanero portion of the sauce?

Not at all. You are TexMexconfizzled

I probably shouldn't be looking for an XC90 sport for her as the 19" tires are absurd. I really prefer the way the body is clad, perhaps I can get the dealer to swap rims with an all season equivalent although I hate that idea as well.

Great rig for the wifey and junior to be in. :)