j-roadtatts

J-Roadtatts Honda Accord Build

Hell yeah man. Bet it'll sound good. I'm all obout hondas!

I Will make it sound goodsmile.gif .

I love Honda's, I am on my 8th one, they handle nice. My wife keep's telling me she is going to buy me a BMW someday, until then.smile.gif

don't go bimmer. go audi

but that box is lookin good man!

I had an Audi Quattro 10+ years ago, It was a fun car. I think the new BMW's are pretty FLY, never test drove one though.

The box is as big as it gets and still be able to get the spare tire in and out!!!dancingsmilie.gif Yes I got all 5 cf NET tuned @32hz!!!dancingsmilie.gif Two dancing men because thats having your cake and eating it too!!!

med_gallery_10399_356_200771.jpg

Under the box from the back, where the tire go's, reference from the wires in the right corner......

med_gallery_10399_356_51319.jpg

The SAME foam from the front side.....

med_gallery_10399_356_131984.jpg

Almost ready for carpet.....

med_gallery_10399_356_197965.jpg

ANYWHERE the box is against metal has silicone, CAUSE that shit is slippery.....

med_gallery_10399_356_576490.jpg

Looking down the left 6x9 hole, I will add a few wood blocks to cover the cracks and eat a little volume, then fill with FOAM.....

med_gallery_10399_356_229382.jpg

Looking down the right 6x9 hole, less volume over here because the gas fill spicket on the other side....

med_gallery_10399_356_416341.jpg

The rear deck flops more than a fish in a Faith No More video. After taking this picture I blocked between the box and rear deck,WOW that muthafucka is SOLID like a ROCK now.

med_gallery_10399_356_650340.jpg

Another view.....

med_gallery_10399_356_183161.jpg

Looks great, really has me salivating to get mine going, just needs to warm up a little here.

I had a BMW last year, it was a really nice car, it just sucked when something needed repair, parts were expensive.

If you have an older straight 6 bm'er the parts are cheap. So is the insurance, lol. My M5 is a whopping $415/yr and I have ridiculous amounts of coverage.

Jared wants a 2008 BMW, But I am Buying a house this year so might have to wait. HA HA , but the wife promises me she'll buy me one.

wow, every time i tell myself that my next install will be a slow, well thought out, build, i get anxouis and cut corners.

it really helps me keep my mind open to what the end result will be when i see installs like this.

it shows that you are looking at every inch of the car.....

i can only imagine how big of a differance it will be.

very good work here.

gives me inspiration, which is what a good build log should do. :drink40:

chop

now, get to work!!!! lol

wow, every time i tell myself that my next install will be a slow, well thought out, build, i get anxouis and cut corners.

it really helps me keep my mind open to what the end result will be when i see installs like this.

it shows that you are looking at every inch of the car.....

i can only imagine how big of a differance it will be.

very good work here.

gives me inspiration, which is what a good build log should do. trink40.gif

chop

The longer the build take's the more FUN I get to enjoy building it, only down side is no tunez. When I start feeling hurried I stop for the day, I hate sloppy work and would end up RE-doing it anyway's.

GOOD to hear from you Brother Chop.smile.gif

Edited by j-roadtatts

Hell yeah man. Bet it'll sound good. I'm all obout hondas!

ha ha, lol....

this cat comes out of the wood work to comment on the Honda, lol :peepwall:

we were cruising the strip one night and he was having me take pics of any hondas on the strip and send them to him since he could not be there.

he might be a little shady, lol

chop

:drink40:

I have this exact car only it's the coupe, is yours the v6 or the 4cyl? Everything looks top notch so far boss, keep up the good work. I can't wait to see the final results. I was literally just finishing up my plans for my install and then I saw this thread and wow, ours are exactly the same lol. Good luck with the rest broseph!

Great progress! Love the fab work and attention to detail on the wiring!

don't go bimmer. go audi

bmw..... most bmws are more fun than most audis plus bmw reliability > audi reliability. (fact not opinon)

for all of the newer models of BMWs and Audis, from the models that have been rated and tested, BMW comes out on top. Also, for used cars, some of Audi models made the worst of the worst list and there were a couple BMWs on the good/best list.... overall, if I was looking for a new or used car strictly for reliability, I would not choose either of these companies; however, I would be willing to risk it with the Bimmers because as long as you take care of them they will be fine.

LEXUS RELIABILITY FTW

BMW PERFORMANCE FTW

.....but Audi has some badass new LED headlights :drink40:

I have a 2001 BMW 330I and i love it!!! Always had Acura Integras. Still love the Honda's but this BMW has made me really like the nice performance luxury vehicles!!! Nice looking build also!!

don't go bimmer. go audi

bmw..... most bmws are more fun than most audis plus bmw reliability > audi reliability. (fact not opinon)

for all of the newer models of BMWs and Audis, from the models that have been rated and tested, BMW comes out on top. Also, for used cars, some of Audi models made the worst of the worst list and there were a couple BMWs on the good/best list.... overall, if I was looking for a new or used car strictly for reliability, I would not choose either of these companies; however, I would be willing to risk it with the Bimmers because as long as you take care of them they will be fine.

LEXUS RELIABILITY FTW

BMW PERFORMANCE FTW

you've never worked on a bmw have you? they're sexy, but mb, vw and bmw engineers have forks in their eyes. putting aside the maintenance, if you ever (god forbid) crash it, the parts are hellishly expensive and you're gonna have a fun time installing them.. or pay $150 an hour for a dealership to install them for you. toyota if i wanted reliability, performance..mustang. yeah i know..m-mustang. but there are so many aftermarket parts for them bitchiz. if i wanted performance and reliability i'd buy a skyline :)

finish that box j! fiiinish it

Edited by cranberryyumyum

don't go bimmer. go audi

LEXUS RELIABILITY FTW

BMW PERFORMANCE FTW

you've never worked on a bmw have you? they're sexy, but mb, vw and bmw engineers have forks in their eyes. putting aside the maintenance, if you ever (god forbid) crash it, the parts are hellishly expensive and you're gonna have a fun time installing them.. or pay $150 an hour for a dealership to install them for you. toyota if i wanted reliability, performance..mustang. yeah i know..m-mustang. but there are so many aftermarket parts for them bitchiz. if i wanted performance and reliability i'd buy a skyline :)

finish that box j! fiiinish it

I've worked on a ton of them and have completely the opposite experience. Parts are cheap, they are SUPER logical and really EASY to work on. Reliability is rather amazing as well. Just make sure that you get a straight six car. The v nonsense effed up the company in many regards. MB & VW are in a pain in the ass class, BM'ers are the easiest cars to work on ever.

I second the Skyline. ;)

don't go bimmer. go audibut that box is lookin good man!
bmw..... most bmws are more fun than most audis plus bmw reliability > audi reliability. (fact not opinon) for all of the newer models of BMWs and Audis, from the models that have been rated and tested, BMW comes out on top. Also, for used cars, some of Audi models made the worst of the worst list and there were a couple BMWs on the good/best list.... overall, if I was looking for a new or used car strictly for reliability, I would not choose either of these companies; however, I would be willing to risk it with the Bimmers because as long as you take care of them they will be fine.LEXUS RELIABILITY FTWBMW PERFORMANCE FTW.....but Audi has some badass new LED headlights :drink40:
you've never worked on a bmw have you? they're sexy, but mb, vw and bmw engineers have forks in their eyes. putting aside the maintenance, if you ever (god forbid) crash it, the parts are hellishly expensive and you're gonna have a fun time installing them.. or pay $150 an hour for a dealership to install them for you. toyota if i wanted reliability, performance..mustang. yeah i know..m-mustang. but there are so many aftermarket parts for them bitchiz. if i wanted performance and reliability i'd buy a skyline :)finish that box j! fiiinish it
I've worked on a ton of them and have completely the opposite experience. Parts are cheap, they are SUPER logical and really EASY to work on. Reliability is rather amazing as well. Just make sure that you get a straight six car. The v nonsense effed up the company in many regards. MB & VW are in a pain in the ass class, BM'ers are the easiest cars to work on ever.

let's see how many quotes of quotes we can get! haha. but that's fine man, you can do all the bmw jobs i don't wanna work on ;)

I second the Skyline. ;)

duh! all i have to say is i see a 510 with an rb20 swap in my future :) real skylines are too hard to get a hold of :(

Edited by cranberryyumyum

smile.gif I WILL buy a Beamer' WHEN I am older and NOT SO ROUGH on thing's!smile.gif My friend's call me Dohhh-zor!!roller.gif I drive to Las Vegas and L.A. about 3/4 time's ayear(wife HATES flying)barf2.gif and thats a shit load of mile's. My daughter's are 9 and13 and I have a 7 year old lab dog. The honda I have now came with a"parkin' lot ding" in every door, Peeerrfffect for me, THAN I DON'T give a shit if someone add's another dent, wouldn't even notice.tongue.gif Notice I said this IS MY 8th one.

Speaking of BMW's my neighbor that moved in about 3 month's ago just started rolling up in PRETTY SWEET BMW. I'll try to get a pitcure tomarrow, I think the badge on the back was like "312"????? The Beamer' next door's midnight Blue(my favorate color). Funny we started talking about em' and the muthafucka' living in TRAILER next door start's drivin' one. Funny seein' someone living in a trailer park and rollin' the beamer'.

Anyway's I got The last FOAM done today,finally!!!smile.gif I got MOST of the trunk side carpeted today i.e. box, floor, filler panel's!!!!! smile.gif ALMOST DONE SOILDERING power wire's!!!! smile.gif only have about 6/8 more to go, GOOD thing I got a bag of 20 1/0 ring terminal's!!!!smile.gif And a shit load of wire later!!!! smile.gif NOT COUNTING the door's I am done withe LLP/damplifier!!!! ALMOST DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smile.gif

thats an awsome box man:)

Thanx Brother, IT look's REALLY SWEET with the carpet done!!!smile.gif I will post Pic's tomarrow.wink.gif

Well I still don't have tunez.....maybe tomarrow? I am SOOO close, I can ALMOST hear it.smile.gif

I got the amps mounted, and am almost done mounting the PHA-H100, Sirius interface, and the Sirius module Box. I still need to finish soildering a few power wire's and wire everything to the amps.blink.gif

I ran out of time todayhyper.gif , SO no picture's sorry.

Stop posting and finish it!