stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

That's definitely one beast of a 10" sub. It looks like 56lbs. of fury

yeah over 100 lbs in the trunk with just two tens...... NICE!

Same enclosure still? What amp? Looks like your moving toward a new trunk lid soon! Lol

I hope all my brothas dodged the twisters and nobody was affected. Prayers have gone out.

We survived fine but I am afraid to Look under the tarp at the Cutlass. :-/

Down here I 'guess" it was bad, ppl down here are just a bunch of va ja jas, not to be mean or harsh. But it was just some rain lol, I would hate for this city to see the weather I see while living up in the north. But for those ppl that got hit my the tornados, now thats different, and I hope they make a speedy recovery.

That's definitely one beast of a 10" sub. It looks like 56lbs. of fury

yeah over 100 lbs in the trunk with just two tens...... NICE!

Same enclosure still? What amp? Looks like your moving toward a new trunk lid soon! Lol

Building a new box pretty soon. Gonna run the 1500 till I can get something bigger, looking for a 2500 - 3K.

Had a 2 way w/remote start alarm put in yesterday : ) Unfortunately, I found out 3 of the 4 motors for my power locks are bad : ( Luckily a buddy has a hookup to save me a little $$. It's still gonna cost me $100 for parts and labor though : (

Hoping to have the 2nd M3a by the end of the month to wake these subs up!

Had a 2 way w/remote start alarm put in yesterday : ) Unfortunately, I found out 3 of the 4 motors for my power locks are bad : ( Luckily a buddy has a hookup to save me a little $$. It's still gonna cost me $100 for parts and labor though : (

woot

decided to officially wall off the van. I am going with 8 18" icons should get pretty nasty! hope all is well! IAK LOVE wub.png

"

decided to officially wall off the van. I am going with 8 18" icons should get pretty nasty! hope all is well! IAK LOVE wub.png

"

:stfu::lol::P

Not sure my cell.manipulates the site very well.

I like seeing all the progress!!!!

Those on fb, I have a post asking for some help.

not sure many others are on Ssa iakhop that ain't on my fb. So I will assume that one post will suffice.

"

decided to officially wall off the van. I am going with 8 18" icons should get pretty nasty! hope all is well! IAK LOVE

And now you are officially the 1 upper guy. I'm doing 4 and now you do 8.....Challenge accepted! LOL Maybe this year you actually beat my DB score! he he he he

Will be awesome to see SSA builds all through the slamology show.

decided to officially wall off the van. I am going with 8 18" icons should get pretty nasty! hope all is well! IAK LOVE

And now you are officially the 1 upper guy. I'm doing 4 and now you do 8.....Challenge accepted! LOL Maybe this year you actually beat my DB score! he he he he

This should be exciting!

boobies.gif

Add some pics of your new gear!

I'll put together a build log here in the next couple days..... Those subs got passed around at Tru like a Virgin on prom night! I think they were in Aww of them...lol

boobies.gif

Add some pics of your new gear!

I'll put together a build log here in the next couple days..... Those subs got passed around at Tru like a Virgin on prom night! I think they were in Aww of them...lol

I did a Build log up on SMD for System Of The Month.... Trying to win some goodies! Go check it out and vote for me if you can/ same Screen name

I tried to post a link to the SOTM page, but it wouldn't let me :(

I'll hit it up tomorrow & vote for ya once I'm off work in the am.

DAMN ITangry2.gif I gotta get into the money I was hoping to save for another amp... jon.gif My radiator is leaking & I have to replace the hoses as well. Waiting isn't an option so there goes almost $300suicide-santa.gif Still trying to work a way into purchasing the 2nd M3a by the end of the month. These DD3518 subs needmorepower1.gif

i had planned on buying 2 more 18's, but Mt's seem to be few and far between these days wt out giving an arm or leg.

Db-r still has my Atomic amp, has had it for about a yr now smh, supposedbly atomic has a shortage of driver cards.

So i will probably just find some rims, seen some 26" tires for 600 and found a place that has rims for 150$ a piece, which doesn't sound that bad. we'll see if any fo these plans fall through though..

a year! damn that sux

To all my IAK fam......wub.png

DAMN dj! I've heard Atomic had that issue but shit, a whole damn year? I would want it back or trade it in for something else. Wishing you the best of luck with future purchases bro. Hopfully I'll see ya up at Tru/old Tru lot sometime on a sat this year.

well gotta luv craigslist.

was gonna get the tires when i saw this posted for a decent price, called him and got it!!

43144810100152201988064.jpg