Sign in to follow this  
pelican1

Indiana basshead back at it again!

What's up guys? Love the site and all the good info. I just put a small setup in my truck, now I fell back into the vicious cylce of it never being loud enough. So, now I'm thinkin of doing a wall, lol. Will keep you posted on what I decide or possibly a build thread.

Welcome to SSA!!! :wavey5: Keep us informed on your system and what your doin' with it!

:wavey5: and welcome

Where are you from in Indiana?

I'm in Anderson, IN. It's about 30 miles NE of Indy. Thanks guys!

Welcome, whats in your vehicle now?

I have pioneer head unit and 4x6's and 6.5's. Sony amp (can't remember model, it says 1000watts on it, but we all know that is far from true) it is a 2 channel, I am just running 1 sub on each channel at about 165watts @ 4ohm. The subs are old school JL w0 10's. I built a 2cu.ft. sealed enclosure for them, they were barely even used. I bought the sony amp, old mtx amp, and JL's off a friend at work for $150. I really just wanted to see how 10's sounded in my truck (1997 gmc sonoma ext. cab stepside zq8). I was highly supprised how well it sounds, my friend was too lol. I think he had them hooked up wrong, lol. Other than that I upgraded my battery and alternator, big 3 with 4guage, and also 4 guage amp wiring kit (believe it is EFX). I am intending on upgrading to some 15's or maybe a single 18. I also want to get 2 sets of components and scrap the 4x6's, but I am going to get some deadener before I do anything.

get a nightshade 18...u will be uber happy lol, and btw, welcome to the forum. its the shit, just sit back, relax and prepare to learn.

:WELCOME:

Welcome to the forum! :gayhaaay1: I'm about 2.5 hrs south of Indy myself. :drink40:

Welcome

I'm in Anderson, IN. It's about 30 miles NE of Indy. Thanks guys!

haha i'm not far from ya. i'm in Muncie. I work in Anderson some times.

Thanks everybody! Glad to see some fellow Indiana members.