swagger_wagon468

Jonathan's 1994 Camry Wagon build. | Video(s) on page 22!

Well hurry the F up then!!!! :jon:

Looks good! Keep it up! Hurry The F Up! Your gonna lose it with that XCON!

Your gonna lose it with that XCON!

So it is true, if you don't USE it, you will LOOSE it? :peepwall:

Moar box pics, celebrity!

You ain't done yet??? Holy F*ck!! I'm gonna go shoot myself now!

:suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa:

Box looks goooood! keep it up :horse:

Haha jeez guys. We're talon our sweet time. Lol.

pics...

test fit... perfection.

2011-01-29_15-14-19_619.jpg

Why are there socks below your "test fit"??? You nasty freak!! Now hurry the hell up!! :peepwall:

Haha jeez guys. We're talon our sweet time. Lol.

pics...

test fit... perfection.

2011-01-29_15-14-19_619.jpg

Why are there socks below your "test fit"??? You nasty freak!! Now hurry the hell up!! :peepwall:

:roflmao: the anticipation is buildingg hahahha

Awesomeness Swagga!! Are you a carpenter?? Cuz HOLY SHIZNIT that looks great... Kerf executed fantastically... Now you can build me a fancy box too... YIPPEE!!

Haha. Thanks man. Um only 17. Still in high school. But I did do it all. Just had to use my grandpas tools. Ill post moar pics in a bit. :morepower1:

The box build looks fantastic! You don't build a box like that without some sort of experience and training ;)

Very impressive work with the angle holes. The kerf is perfect. You seriously built this box yourself?

2011-01-29_15-08-59_70.jpg

Edited by edouble101

Looks great. When my guy did the kerf for my box he mixed up part saw dust & part glue and spread it on the back side of the kerf in the grooves for strength. Just a thought, don't know if you already accounted for this or not. Box looks awsome bruh. You got skills. I know I can't build so I let iamamp3pimp at Bass Heads Ent. take care of all my box building and sub recone needs. (/shameless plug for friend's new website but seriously, dude does awsome work v check the sig :) Keep up the great work bruh. In for vids.

THANKS everyone for the compliments.!!! :D

still need to fill in all the screw holes with putty...

and im still debating on what to do on the outside. im thinking truck bed-liner and paint the port and mount (like Khaotic). but EVERYONE has theres like tht.

im open to suggestions! thanks again.

Fully finished! (aside from the outside)

2011-01-29_19-18-10_644.jpg

rounded the corners

2011-01-29_19-18-52_83.jpg

double baffle/flush mount

2011-01-29_19-18-23_72.jpg

schweet!!!

Seriously nice enclosure!!! Makes some of the stuff I have done look like I did it with a blindfold on. :drink40: