swagger_wagon468

Jonathan's 1994 Camry Wagon build. | Video(s) on page 22!

Holy shyt that is bright! And why the hell are your pics tripled up man??? What are you on?

Haha. Yea its hella bright. And idk man... im om my Droid X. Idk y it did that. I fixed it though.

Heres a tip.. you know the REAL3D glasses you get from the movies? pop the lens out and cut it to size, pop open the front display of the meter, then pop the cut out in and bam... nice and dim.. the glasses look like so...

2534482569_077ee75c7e.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1294195046349

^When the bass hits yea. What's the lowest I should ever get?

Technically your not supposed to be lower than your battery's resting voltage which is like 12.4~12.8 So above that and your good. But most just like it above 13

use some electrical tape over "Stinger" and it should help some. They're still super bright though.

mine faces my head so i toggled it. night driving used to be terrible. my bass remote is still really bright.

Welll FUCK. So I went to start my car for school this morning and nothing. Completely dead. I realized that my volt meter is on now. Whether it was on all night... I have no idea. So what did I do wrong? I drained my batt somehow...

If your volt meter is on and the radio ain't, then that's your problem. Supposed to hook the remote wire from the vm into the remote for the amps so it only turns on with the system. If its hot wired then the vm itself will drain your batt.

Oh yeah, don't forget those volt meters have to be dialed in as well. WHen you pop the cover off there is a set screw. Where ever you have the hot wire for the vm hooked to (amp, batt, etc.) you should take a dmm and get a voltage reading while at rest with radio on but vol at 0 and then just turn the dial on the vm up or down till it matches the dmm. Hope this helps.

They drain (volt meter) a tiny amount of current to be honest..

Your head unit or amp could have been on.

Sooo... I took my batt to O'Reilly and got ir charged. Put it bak in and it started right up. Went to school ...I was 2hrs late, so about 6hrs. And it held the charge. So I guess i left a light on or somethin. Hmm...

Edited by swagger_wagon468

I thought id throw some pictures up.

Here is where I havv my Zee rev665 amp. And the sundown will go right next to it. Its like a little platform with pleny of space under it for the excess wire. Like it was made for it. Lol.

Wires are I little messy. But ill straighten them up when I intall the 1500d.

2011-01-26_19-32-45_855.jpg

AND!!! Its official...

2011-01-26_19-31-51_488.jpg

Haha. I wish. :D

So I just did the big3 in 1/0ga. And I don't notice much diff. I started my car up b4 I did it. And I stayed at 14.1 (on a cold start). After... it was only at 14.2. Not as much difference as most poeple seem to see.

Show some pictures, with my previous car it had more of an effect on the idle voltage more than anything. When I doubled up the ground wires on my battery going to frame thats when I noticed a couple more tenths on start up.

The Big 3 doesnt add power at all, it just helps with the current flow from getting to point A to B.

Yea I know if doesn't add power. Ill post pics tomorrow. I didn't go to the frame exactly. I went to the fender. (Sanded the paint off so it was metal on metal). I figured it would be ok since the fender attaches to the frame...

Yea I know if doesn't add power. Ill post pics tomorrow. I didn't go to the frame exactly. I went to the fender. (Sanded the paint off so it was metal on metal). I figured it would be ok since the fender attaches to the frame...

Especially since you don't have a "frame". It's a unibody car.

Especially since you don't have a "frame". It's a unibody car.

Come on man... ya kno what I meant. lol. :lol:

SO... i will be on CBS 48 hours tomorrow night. on CBS at 10PM est. everyone should watch it. :)

(for people wondering why, i kinda witnessed a murder) just watch the show. i dont wanna type all that wen down.

good start! finish that shyt up tonight!!!! :peepwall: