Sign in to follow this  
primetime1267

Newbie from Sarasota-Fl

Hey guys, checking in for my first post. Looking to get my 01' Yukon XL wired up with a stealth step up..

I was in the game back in the early 90's, wow things have changed.

The re-learning process is very overwhelming with all of the NEW names and the so called OLD names under new management products. LOL

Welcome

Welcome to the forum !

And good luck.

You will find all the info you need here.

:WELCOME::dancing:

:WELCOME: to SSA !!

:WELCOME:

welcome sir!!!

Welcome to SSA !!! There are still a few of us "old Schoolers" stuck on "old school products" hanging out around here somewhere ...

Welcome to SSA!

:drink40:

I have a stealth install in my Yukon XL too.

:ughdunno:

I saw your build thread last night as a matter of fact. Very nice to say the least!!

I'm thinking about tearing the driver-side rear panel out and do the whole side in fiberglass to house the sub/subs.. And try to keep the factory panel on the outside (stealth) LOL.

I haven't seen any builds anywhere like this for us Yukon/Suburban drivers. I've seen guys close to the idea using that area for amp racks and such and the redo of the factory subwoofer box.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!

Edited by primetime1267

I'm thinking about tearing the driver-side rear panel out and do the whole side in fiberglass to house the sub/subs.. And try to keep the factory panel on the outside (stealth) LOL.

I haven't seen any builds anywhere like this for us Yukon/Suburban drivers. I've seen guys close to the idea using that area for amp racks and such and the redo of the factory subwoofer box.

Builds like that is usually done to a Sound Quality vehicle ...

Most of the rides you see on this forum are "Ground Pounders" ... BIG difference bro ...

I seen one like that done at 2009 world Finals. It looked AWESOME ...

Welcome to SSA!

:drink40:

I have a stealth install in my Yukon XL too.

:ughdunno:

I saw your build thread last night as a matter of fact. Very nice to say the least!!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!

Yeah, you actually have a good bit of room back there. At one time I had 2 yellow tops hidden in the drivers side. A couple of Dcons would be sweet back there. I would think you could build the box inside and just glass a beauty panel on the face to pretty it up. Looking forward to see what you do.

:WELCOME: