Sencheezy

A new ride

Well its been a long time coming. I currently have a 1996 Eddie Baurer Ford Explorer and will be upgraded to a 2007 Ford Explorer XLT with the Ironman Package tommarrow after work. Here are the pics.

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4-1.jpg

3.jpg

9.jpg

07Ironman.jpg

Isn't she a boot :wub:

So let me know what you guys think?

Very nice. What exactly does the Ironman package add?

Orange Fog lights, unique flares, heated seat, moonroof, 17" alloy rims, 4x4, adjustable pedle, 3rd row seating, unique front and rear bumper. Just to name a few things right off the top of my head. This is the only one I've ever seen in the Nashville, TN area, which is why I wanted to get this one. I was in the market for a 06 and above exporer at a ~ 10,000 price range. But I feel in love when I saw this one, which is why I am spending 15k on it lol. But I love it, the way it rides is unbelievable, going over rail roads over 40 MPH is nothing anymore, don't even feel it lol.

Very nice!!

Very nice!!

Thanks!!

Very nice!!

Thanks!!

What game do you play?

Orange Fog lights, unique flares, heated seat, moonroof, 17" alloy rims, 4x4, adjustable pedle, 3rd row seating, unique front and rear bumper. Just to name a few things right off the top of my head. This is the only one I've ever seen in the Nashville, TN area, which is why I wanted to get this one. I was in the market for a 06 and above exporer at a ~ 10,000 price range. But I feel in love when I saw this one, which is why I am spending 15k on it lol. But I love it, the way it rides is unbelievable, going over rail roads over 40 MPH is nothing anymore, don't even feel it lol.

Awesome. It looks better than a normal explorer. I have never heard of that package before. Great Find!

Very nice!!

Thanks!!

What game do you play?

Halo

Very nice!!

Thanks!!

What game do you play?

Halo

:D

add me bassahaulic

Awesome. It looks better than a normal explorer. I have never heard of that package before. Great Find!

Thanks bro! Yeah thats exactly what I said. The blacked out grill, even the headlights have a unique frame, its not the normal chrome or w/e. I just so happend to run n2 it lol. They are rare I believe.

I really like the color combo in the interior!! IRONMAN FTW!!

Thanks! Yeah they did a really good job on this one, I've been looking for a production but no luck :-( The fog lights look amazing at night, and the ride is so smooooth.

I like, very nice looking ride!

In for more pics!

Those will be replaced with multiple ZCONS... amirite?

Looks very clean. i like it.

Hahaha, I'm assuming your referring to the 3rd row seating?... In that case, DUH, lmfao. Two Zcons are on the wish list. lol. Maybe later this year.

Thanks, more pics once I have it in my parking lot.

That's why "3rd row seating" was highlighted in red ;) I'll wait for some updates with speakers in the pictures.

Throw some 5% on that bad ride! Still tight looking though!

Edited by Dictator1992

Yeah, Definately more speakers to come, but the stock system will have to do for now... Atleast I won't be riding around with my ipod headphone anymore :suicide-santa:

I will also be adding tint, don't know how dark at this point. The first few things to be done will be adding in a CAI and an exhaust to help out with my mpg. Thennnn the tint, alarm etc etc...

Thanks for the compliments!!! I am picking it up today, I've been working my ass off to get this dam thing financed :( I have decent credit, but at only 21, not enough history. And after gathering ALLLLL the little documents and such, I will finally be picking it up after work! :woot:

That's a good looking explorer. I've always liked those SUVs. I think some beefy tires would look right on that truck.

Wow i wont be 21 for a couple months, and i cant even comprehend spending 15k on something. 5k is daunting for me lol Props on the ballsy move!

Yea I had a real hard time getting my trailblazer its about the same price and I have almost perfect since I was 18 but concrats I was also looking at these suvs

looks amazing man... I kinda wanna get rid of my Cam cuz of all the bad luck I've had with it... :suicide-santa:

Clean ride

Thanks a lot guys. Yeah, I found out after I already had the keys that the lean holder is charging me 19% interest :suicide-santa:

Its been a lil over a month now since I've had it and I love it, the amber fog lights on this thing are so sexy, and their just as bright as my headlights. The vehicle itself is overall still very up to par. I took a trip to Dallas, about a 1300 mile round trip with 3 other of my buddies, and it held up very nicely. I got 21-22 mpg during the trip as well, my first time EVER getting 450 miles on a single tank :dancing:

I also found out that my 2nd row seats recline, my passenger windows roll ALL the way down. ummmm, heated seats are a nice touch as well lol. I want to do so much things to it, but the payments won't let me :suicide-santa:

Well, here's my wish list for this truck

5% tint on back windows, 35% on the fronts, thinking ab 80% on the windshield(illegal in TN)

The Big 3(CAI,Headers,Exhaust) and Tuner. Upgrade the brakes.

2 15 or 18 BTL's, OR Z's. 2 2k amps, Welding supply wire. Door speakers are up for grabs. Ohio gen Alts, XS batts.

2 sets of H.I.D.s, wish somebody made projectors for the 4th gen Explorers :(

And I think that about it, not a bad way to spend another ~3-5 thousand eh :lol2:

Edited by Sencheezy