chainsaw

i got married today

at 4 pm today my beautiful fiancée Savanah became my wife. I have a beautiful stepdaughter whom I love so much.

DSCF7342.jpg

p.s. to get this back towards car audio, I'm gonna be redoing the system in her car. Right now she has a broken factory cd player and 1 and a half working speakers out of four. I am probably not spending much. She wants a DVD player, so I'll probably do a Dual or Jensen. ( I know i should do something not so shitty, but it fit the price range and features she wants). I have a set of Pioneer 6x9's that will fit her back deck and will buy a cheap set of 4x6's for the doors. Won't be winning SQ comps but she'll definitely enjoy it better than the broken stuff she has now

Congrats! I got married two weeks ago. funny enough, she needs her rear 6x9's replaced also lol. not by my doing i swear!

Congrats! I got married two weeks ago. funny enough, she needs her rear 6x9's replaced also lol. not by my doing i swear!

haha. thanks dude. If i could ever get the energy and time to pull off my rear deck, I'd have another set to get rid of. My rear fill has been disconnected since before i installed my new front stage; following the advice of everyone.

Edited by Chainsaw

Congrats!

haha. thanks dude. If i could ever get the energy and time to pull off my rear deck, I'd have another set to get rid of. My rear fill has been disconnected since before i installed my new front stage; following the advice of everyone.

lol. i keep mine in my audi at about 75% front, 25% rear. i dont care for not having any sound from the rear. my brother runs his like that. i feel the sound is more...enveloping when you have it from all around. feels a bit more real.

Welcome to the end of your life. lol Just playing. Married life is what you make it....so make it good.

Congrats!!!!

Congrats!!

Sorry did not see this topic sooner.

Woot woot!! Congrats and send us all cigars!

Congrats bro!...sorry for missing this :peepwall:

congratulations !

Congrats Chainsaw!!!!! This is AWESOME news!!! I remember you introducting her as your girlfriend with a camera and here we are now. I wish the best of luck to you lovebirds. :drink40:

Delayed Congrats here too!

thanks, guys. BTW, we got a brand new 14 mega pixel Sony cybershot as a gift.

:woot::woot:

Congrats and nice gift!

Congratulations!

I know.

I was there. :)

Grats, again, buddy.