poundindak69

just a little overboard on this build

uploading a bunch of pics from yesterday also. figured out i didnt have stock speakers in my door when i went to fix my driver one that wasnt workin!! yay.

very cool man! I love those boxes the subs came in! basic instruction to all the dumb drivers out there!

I am glad to see the Xcons got to you safely. It wasn't that far to travel but you never know! Great looking build. Can't wait for more pictures and :morepower1: .

:drink40: :drink40: Looks gooood! Those dustcaps are sex.

Great score on the speakers being aftermarket! Should hold you for a while till you can upgrade.

very cool man! I love those boxes the subs came in! basic instruction to all the dumb drivers out there!

haha yes!!

I am glad to see the Xcons got to you safely. It wasn't that far to travel but you never know! Great looking build. Can't wait for more pictures and :morepower1: .

me too!!! me either, got the call today heading back to work this weekend!!! so just gotta get a few new batts ordered and maybe a roll of wire to complete the big 3 and get bigger amps!!!

:drink40: :drink40: Looks gooood! Those dustcaps are sex.

yes they are :dancing:

Great score on the speakers being aftermarket! Should hold you for a while till you can upgrade.

they sound quite good, might just use them and throw a amp on them and see how they sound, but idk yet. might see about sending the doors out to get full fiberglassed, but dont know of anyone that can do them.

also uploading a couple vids for yall!!

just a couple quick vids!! if you have any song requests let me know, im gunna try and get a hair trick on video also.

th_WP_000178.jpg

th_WP_000177.jpg

th_WP_000176.jpg

Those xcon's are nice, on only a 1200d, I can't imagine what it would be like with more power :drink40:

Sweet videos! When I read "if you have any song requests...", first one that came to thought was put on. Then the next videos were all put on :D

Talk about bass in your face!

Those xcon's are nice, on only a 1200d, I can't imagine what it would be like with more power :drink40:

deff plan on seeing more power with these :morepower1:

Sweet videos! When I read "if you have any song requests...", first one that came to thought was put on. Then the next videos were all put on :D

Talk about bass in your face!

haha i read your mind, i hate that my cd skips even when i just made it before i took the vids.

i need to get some deadener on the back wall and probably the roof. haha.

Yeah I was wondering if it was just me or the player was skipping lol.

Deadener will be nice

Deadener will be nice

yeha it was the player, gunna install my Double Din tomorrow.

and thatll have to wait as im going outta town for work this weekend for around a month or so, so this build will be put on hold as the truck is being parked till i get back.

Looks like the 1200 is doing pretty good, triple that and you'll be there!

Deadener will be nice

and thatll have to wait as im going outta town for work this weekend for around a month or so, so this build will be put on hold as the truck is being parked till i get back.

Sad Face

Deadener will be nice

Sad Face

oh i know, but the money ill be making will get the build almost complete when i get back.

The build looks pretty sweet! Can't wait to hear it. If we do meet up maybe we can plug the xcons into the 3000.1 to get them moving.

The build looks pretty sweet! Can't wait to hear it. If we do meet up maybe we can plug the xcons into the 3000.1 to get them moving.

sounds like a plan!!:dancing:

Just helped clean up a tree down where your buddy lives. Ask him if he saw us.

haha will do and its not a he its a she.

There were a couple girls helping. She may have been one.

There were a couple girls helping. She may have been one.

she said no she didnt see it down lol.

Quickest build on SSA right here. Videos of subs playing a week after they're ordered has to be some sort of record haha keep it up!

No need for that! you will just buy my saz3500 when it gets in the mail tomorrow. :D

but really... great quick build!