poundindak69

just a little overboard on this build

Quickest build on SSA right here. Videos of subs playing a week after they're ordered has to be some sort of record haha keep it up!

oh its isnt finished yet :ohnoes9:.

The build looks pretty sweet! Can't wait to hear it. If we do meet up maybe we can plug the xcons into the 3000.1 to get them moving.

sounds like a plan!!:dancing:

No need for that! you will just buy my saz3500 when it gets in the mail tomorrow. :D

but really... great quick build!

i wish i could :woot:

Pledge allegiance to the Swag. By T.I.

whats a good site to download songs since limewire has got shut down?

nice kicks...

so anyone got any songs requests?? gunna try and grab a few better vids today.

Big Tymers - Get your Roll on

Pledge allegiance to the Swag. By T.I.

whats a good site to download songs since limewire has got shut down?

I use amazon ;)

nice vids. but you DEFINATELY need a new camera. lol.

go to Frostwire.com . better than limewire ever was.

trust me... that song hits nice lows. :)

nice kicks...

haha

Big Tymers - Get your Roll on

alrighty

nice vids. but you DEFINATELY need a new camera. lol.

go to Frostwire.com . better than limewire ever was.

trust me... that song hits nice lows. :)

ill see about a different camera today also

Hi guy, I really like what you have done! Would it be possible to get any song other than rap? Maybe like Metalllica "low man lyric" to see/feel the kick drum. Or methods of Meyhem "Get naked". Damn that song has the low lows!

Hi guy, I really like what you have done! Would it be possible to get any song other than rap? Maybe like Metalllica "low man lyric" to see/feel the kick drum. Or methods of Meyhem "Get naked". Damn that song has the low lows!

ill try and get some music like that in a vid for you.

Awesome setup you got there bro !!! Very Nice ... :drink40:

Possibly play " beam me up" I can't remember the artist name

been really busy the last few days gettin ready to leave town for work, so i havent been able to shoot any vids for you guys. but i will try once i get settled in philly( if any one is in that area and want a demo hit me up) and ill try and shoot some more vids and hopefully work on it little by little :P.

My buddy downloaded this from mediafire for me today, had a few different beats in it, bumped. Chip Da Ripper-Interior Crocodile Alligator.

trying to think of what to do next on this build, should i start with addin to my electrical or build beauty panels for the box. work on the front stage a little?? idk and ideas im open for, so please so some input. cause im kindof of just stuck at the moment.

if you're dropping below 13 volts when playing full tilt, work on the electrical. if you're holding pretty steady, work on the front stage. beauty panels will only last until you're ready to upgrade again. ;)

if you're dropping below 13 volts when playing full tilt, work on the electrical. if you're holding pretty steady, work on the front stage. beauty panels will only last until you're ready to upgrade again. ;)

voltage is pretty steady but do plan on upgrading to bigger amps in the near future. and i dont plan on switching this setup for a while :). and for front stage were would you start? i mean at the moment i have upgraded speakers that i got with the truck. should i just add an amp and see if i get any improvements? or should i switch two different speakers all together.

i was also thinking maybe looking into get 8" aeros and switching them out with the ports i have now.

Edited by lil98cabrio

Are you running your speakers off the HU power?? If so you will see a lot of improvement there!

Are you running your speakers off the HU power?? If so you will see a lot of improvement there!

yes i am, and i dont have any idea were to really start with speakers, would i be able to just hook up the amp and then run the speakers i have now? what confuses me the most is the active passive stuff.

Edited by lil98cabrio

If I remember from you showing ina pic all your speakers are coaxial so you don't have to worry about active/passive. You could use a 4 channel amp and run each speaker of it's own channel. You would need to set the crossovers on the amp but that should be fairly simple from reading the users manual. Just use the speakers you have now and add the amp then upgrade speakers later.

If I remember from you showing ina pic all your speakers are coaxial so you don't have to worry about active/passive. You could use a 4 channel amp and run each speaker of it's own channel. You would need to set the crossovers on the amp but that should be fairly simple from reading the users manual. Just use the speakers you have now and add the amp then upgrade speakers later.

alright sounds like a plan, ill look around here and see about picking up a nice 4 channel and a bunch of wire. and see were i get.

You can go to livemixtapes.com and they habe a shit load of mix tapes you can down for free, that site and datpiff.com

yes i am, and i dont have any idea were to really start with speakers, would i be able to just hook up the amp and then run the speakers i have now? what confuses me the most is the active passive stuff.

Powering speakers passive means that the signal going to the speakers from the amplifier has to pass through a crossover first. You can have a full range signal going into to the amplifier and a full range signal coming out of the amplifier and crossovers packaged with the component set will divide the frequencies for the speakers. Commonly when you buy a two way or three way component set they are packaged with crossovers. This is the most common method when adding a component set. It works well and sounds good.

Passive component set

p_01z_pioneer_premier_ts_c720prs_pioneer_passive_crossover_network.jpg

CAVX+Passive+Speaker+Diagram.gif

Powering speakers active means that the signal coming out of the amplifier is already crossed over (signal is divided for the speaker being used). So this means that the speaker you are powering is directly wired to the amplifier without a crossover in between the two. Some people buy amplifiers that have the crossover circuitry in the amplifier. Other people buy separate crossovers or signal processors that divide the signal then the signal goes to the amplifier. When running active you can choose to use speakers from multiple manufactuers and an assortment of other options are available that you do not have with a passive system.

CAVX+Active+Speaker+Diagram.gif

Speaker selection and crossover frequency points can be difficult when running active. Using a passive component set can be easy and for most people they are very pleased. For your first setup of this multitude running a passive soundstage would probably be your best bet :)