Are there any amps being made presently that are not made in China or Korea, any just made in the good ole USA anymore??

Zed Audio are built in the USA. Lunar and Linear Power as well.

zuki amps AFAIK I have read...

MMATS!

Do some research before purchasing, if your interested in it.

Everything has some portion of it made foreign. Stuff may be assembled in USA. But it might be bauxite from France to make allulminum, sub frames built in china, spiders made in Mexico from US cotton and nomex. Did you know that the US exports nearly 40

percent of it's scrap steel to china to be

forged then has it shipped back here to build

stuff with it. From the lower Mississippi river

and the port of Houston Texas, the company I work for surveys over 180,000 metric tons of scrap steel a day that is exported to china to be forged and is then sent back here.

Most of which is a grade 3A which means it has less than .5 percent trash in it. On average it stows on a ship at 60 cubic feet per metric ton. This means that the amount of steel us companies pay the Chinese to forge for them everyday out of just these two ports fills up 10,800,000 cubic feet

Im guessing not the best?

I've just read a fair amount of mixed things about'm. So id do some homework before buying.

Everything has some portion of it made foreign. Stuff may be assembled in USA. But it might be bauxite from France to make allulminum, sub frames built in china, spiders made in Mexico from US cotton and nomex. Did you know that the US exports nearly 40

percent of it's scrap steel to china to be

forged then has it shipped back here to build

stuff with it. From the lower Mississippi river

and the port of Houston Texas, the company I work for surveys over 180,000 metric tons of scrap steel a day that is exported to china to be forged and is then sent back here.

Most of which is a grade 3A which means it has less than .5 percent trash in it. On average it stows on a ship at 60 cubic feet per metric ton. This means that the amount of steel us companies pay the Chinese to forge for them everyday out of just these two ports fills up 10,800,000 cubic feet

Thats crazy, I understand that something wont be 100% be made here but at least would rather pay Americans that assembled it

zuki amps AFAIK I have read...

Only the 6 channel says its made in the USA, the rest say designed in the USA. :shrugs:

Any higher watt mono amps made here

What do you consider higher watt?

MMATS!

Rersearch what? And no I am not interested in MMATS.

MMATS!

It was towards the op, sorry for not clarifying.

MMATS!

It was towards the op, sorry for not clarifying.

:peepwall:

Oh! :roflmao:

I'm tired as shit today, so no comprehension!

Zapco C2Ks are the ONLY amplifiers built in the USA with 100% USA source components, but. . .

Zapco C2Ks are the ONLY amplifiers built in the USA with 100% USA source components, but. . .

$

so seams theres a few USA speaker amps, but what about sub amps like 1k+

so seams theres a few USA speaker amps, but what about sub amps like 1k+

:ughdunno:

You'll have to go back 8-10 years to find them, maybe even more. The original MMATS amps were 100% USA and they were awesome tanks. Soundstream, Kicker, PPI, Orion, and RF all had large amps that were entirely made in the USA, but they are going to be expensive and hard to find.

There is reason manufacturers move production outside of the states. The buyer demands cheapest prices and the only way to fulfill that is by going to Asia for production. 100% American products are pretty much a niche anymore.

Nope, not anymore. The one's that were weren't even made by MTX. They were made by PPI and a source I can not name.

There is reason manufacturers move production outside of the states. The buyer demands cheapest prices and the only way to fulfill that is by going to Asia for production. 100% American products are pretty much a niche anymore.

Indeed, but at the rate our youth is being lazy and our pathetic governments attempt to fix it by spending and printing money we are well on our way to be a second world country that will actually excel in production. As this continues you will start to see more completely made in the USA products which in reality shouldn't happen, but people here are so fucking lazy it will :(

Is sundown not American?

Is sundown not American?

Nope.