nem

Happy Birthday Ohjay!

:gift:

Happy Birthday man! I couldn't get your box shipped today but first thing Monday it'll go out.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

:gift: Happy Birthday dude!!! :gift:

Thanks guys!

Party Party Party :woot::gift:

Happy Bday bro!!! :dancing:

hbd

Well, it was not nearly as fun as it should have been. I spent ALL day trying to do the brakes on the Bronco. Drivers side was finished in about 6-7 minutes, then I strolled over to the passenger side and was thinking "this is great, should be done in 5 minutes and have the rest of the weekend to hang out." No such luck, broke the top bolt that holds the caliper on and spent the remainder of the day drilling and trying to remove the old bolt. Of course the appropriate easy out is missing, so more drilling ensues. I finally get it all drilled out and try to use everything I could think of to try and get the rest out. I ended up using a cut off tool and cutting grooves down the threads of a good bolt and proceeded to screw it in and out, in and out, in and out, slowly removing the remainder of the broken bolt but there was a small portion that I could not remove so I get ready to tap that bish and of course the tap I need is mia also. After a few hours of all this, I gave up for the night and had my carrot cake. Back on it first thing tomorrow morning. Looks like I'm just going to buy a new set of taps and some new bolts and hopefully by tomorrow I'll have it back on the road. Since when is a brake job supposed to take all weekend? So much for a relaxing holiday/birthday weekend :WTFBubble: It's no big deal though really, I'm still happy and upbeat, just tired.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes fellas, I hope you all are having a great Labor Day weekend. Have fun and be safe everyone!

Carrot cake??? send some my way, I bet you have some bangin' carrot cake where you live..

Very sorry I am late on this, HAPPY BIRTHDAY@@@!!!!