Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Not reading the whole Kluwe thing, but he was one of the highest paid punters, had a mediocre year followed by a shitty year, and rebelled in nearly every meeting and publicly ridiculed the coaching staff around Minneapolis. Sure it was because he is a proponent of gay marriage. Minneapolis per capita is more gay than San Fran so that seems likely. What a cock fart.

Is it untrue that he had the best punting record for the Vikings though? I don't know enough about football in general, much less special teams, to analyze the data. However it looks like he was in fact fired because he spoke out for human rights.

I don't really care if the team agrees or not, as you said being the highest density of homosexuality in the US makes that a poor choice.

Also, I love the term cock fart. That made me laugh.

Edited by dem beats

<p>

Hey Seth, Whats the deal with the 3 different ohm coils for the Seego? how long does a coil last you?

• 3 x Different ohm coil atomizers (2.4, 2.6 and 2.8 ohm
More deebeez

When it comes to bacon I would actually rather have thick cut, off a slab.

Half in or so rashers.

Mmmm

I am not joking, I haven't ate bacon the way you guys inscribe it, pan or oven.

I've only ate it dried out

I hate fat no matter it's state. That's why I like chicken steak.

How in the world can you hate fat?

To each their own I suppose. I used to not eat it because I thought it was too dense in calories, and before that as a child was told it was UN unhealthy, but never did I find the taste itself offensive.

I usually make my scrambled eggs by stirring constantly on and off the heat makes for very fluffy eggs with no milk neededm

Why would you do them on and off the heat instead of finding the temp that you can just sit there at?
The lowest setting on at least 30% of people's cooking element is too hot. So it is much more simple to move on and off the heat.
Yep, even medium is still too hot. I have to keep adjusting over and over unless I want some stuff to burb

I find chicken to only be good when roasted properly with all of it's natural fat and skin enriching the flavor.

Lemon chicken is one of my favorites. So simple too. Lemon, Rosemary, Thyme, salt and pepper. Super yummy deep fried in a cast iron. Amazing on the grill or baked too.

I also love fat titties. That is a state of fat I really enjoy.

I second this statement. :D

Why am I in bed?

My dog, now known as Judas, left me. I have a new PS4 and grantourismo to play.

Until the Nyquil sets in. Woo hoooooooo

Why am I in bed?

My dog, now known as Judas, left me. I have a new PS4 and grantourismo to play.

Until the Nyquil sets in. Woo hoooooooo

NyQuill did not do enough for me last night.

J

I've tested out the tabled connected to the home system. It's going to sound plenty good off the headphone output :) 

And that means I'll probably leave it as is, no custom ROM. A back-up cam is the next thing to add. 

And I have a devious plan for mounting it...going to take advantage of the way some CNC bits are shaped. If it all folds out as planned this thing will look wicked in the car. 

Living life is so much easier when you know the right people.