Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

. The way I see it, there's no point in driving a boat fast on land, so I drive the big bitches slow. I am an old man.

get an escalade

I'll keep my Lincoln before I buy an Escalade.  I do like the new Tahoes though.

It's a boat that is fast on land .... Or at least mine is.

Damn rear air compressor pooped again. Not even 2 mo old. Stupid GM "quality"

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

Damn rear air compressor pooped again. Not even 2 mo old. Stupid GM "quality"

Have you checked the power to the compressor? We had one go bad in my friends car because of a bad connection so it pulled a ton of current and just burnt up.

Lol! Fuck that!

My idea for a blown Merlin in a Prius has more wow factor.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

Mine has been upgraded a ton, just no bass.

Honestly on some tracks I miss the vibration from a powerful substage. But 98% of the time I just want a smooth loud setup. The bass is not as important as loud clear sound.

J

Except you'd still be in a prius.

Saw a bumper sticker that read 'Nice Prius'- Nobody on a Prius this weekend. Guy driving it looked ashamed.

J

Mine has been upgraded a ton, just no bass.

Honestly on some tracks I miss the vibration from a powerful substage. But 98% of the time I just want a smooth loud setup. The bass is not as important as loud clear sound.

J

I never leave home without it.

Got a new remote that controls the Roku, Xbox, TV and Adcom Pre-Amp (Volume/Mute). We haven't had a Roku remote in years (used our phones as the remote).

Problem is I STILL can't find remote codes for my Adcom GTP-450. I've looked everywhere, and tried everything. I even sat on the couch for 5 minutes going through code by code, testing for it. I'm tempted to buy a remote for it and use the learning feature to make it work.

I have used Logitech Harmony remotes for years now. I started with the One. It was my favorite by far. Right now I have the Ultimate with the hub. I can control RF, IR and bluetooth. They are learning remotes too, so you should be able to do what you want fairly easily. The hub also allows all tablets and smartphones to be used as remotes, which is cool. Plus I can obviously use it in closet if I so choose. The Ultimate is really easy to set up on your PC. They just released the Elite, which I like much better than the Ultimate. My qualm with the Ultimate is button placement. The One had tactile buttons all low where your thumb fell on them naturally. The Ultimate attempted to focus on a more smartphone like approach using gestures on a screen. With that in mind, they laid the tactile buttons above and below the screen. The Elite was a return to the old One remote in a much nicer package.

If you are tired of bullshit, just try the Harmonys. One touch and my TV is on set to HDMI1, DirecTV  Genie is on, Receiver is on and set to TV/SAT. One more touch and my Genie is off, my TV is on HDMI2, my receiver cycles to DVD/LD. It does everything, including some home autimation if you are so inclined.

I'm cheap and paid $25 :P

Not even sure if Logitech has Adcom codes.

I've had an 880 since 07? Never had a problem.

I'm cheap and paid $25 tongue.png

What key presses do you need?

I did buy a Radio Shack remote at one point that included them....but it was because they shared commands with some other manufacturer IIRC.  I don't remember who, but found that on the internet.  First one was before learning remotes...

That were $15 at least.  About the most I will ever pay for a remote.  I like them dumb and talking to a smart brain instead of the other way around.

Power

That's the only one I really want/need.

Power

That's the only one I really want/need.

Have you checked any of the JP1 forum stuff for codes?  Someone ought to have one.

If not, any way to transport the code to you?  ie, I am not sure what ways you'd have to get it into whatever remote you have.