Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

But the problem is the further you get from a routine the harder it is to dial it back in. I need to trim up some but after dealing with work all day I just want to relax when I get home.

I have the same problem, but not with food and exercise, but rather working on the car and other projects.

The IF theory is against how we naturally work.

It's most beneficial to athletes who participate in endurance events. Endurance events also go against how we naturally work. Funny how that works. biggrin.png

Edited by Penguin4x4

That gif melts my butter.

And y'all know how I feel about butter.

I know how Stefan feels about butter.

I love butter. I could eat 2 sticks fo aho.

Besides who cares ab out being healthy when I can watch harlem shake videos and eat shrimp chips.

Or ice creme. Mmmm love me some ice creme.

That's excellent for the diabetes I am sure.

It's most beneficial to athletes who participate in endurance events. Endurance events also go against how we naturally work. Funny how that works. biggrin.png

Hey, now you are getting it. If there is some short term goal then it might pay off. But by no strech would I call most LONG distance runners healthy. And they don't eat the same leading up to an event as they do the rest of the year...... and they do rely on carb fuels while running

Hey, now you are getting it. If there is some short term goal then it might pay off. But by no strech would I call most LONG distance runners healthy. And they don't eat the same leading up to an event as they do the rest of the year...... and they do rely on carb fuels while running

I always found this image from Jaime Lewis' blog to illustrate the point rather well:

marathoner_sprinter2.jpg

Besides who cares ab out being healthy when I can watch harlem shake videos and eat shrimp chips.

Or ice creme. Mmmm love me some ice creme.

That's excellent for the diabetes I am sure.

It's the foundation of a diabetics diet. My blood sugar is so fucked up. I can eat salad or sugar and fat by the bucket, and my sugar is always ok 2 hours later. My morning fasting blood sugar is always high though.

Speaking of da beetus, my A1C is down. But new med is on order. Hope this one doesn't make me so tired.

SO much for wheelie bars.

Tenaris held a meeting at the civic center today. They're estimating 600 new jobs at the mill, along with 1,800 new jobs to support the mill.

Hell we might get some commercial development now.

I also want to know where people get their .50-.68$/cup cost...  Looking at pods its 1$+ unless you buy in bulk.   

Do they have refillable pods like the Keurig?

No, but they don't extract a horseshit coffee like the Keurig either.

861098_474156062650631_587754119_o.jpg

what a fucking surprise.  A moron with Skar stuff.  Who'd a thunk it?

My dad's looking in to a new fish knife. Nothing high dollar or for making sushi with, just for cleaning fish. Something along the lines of a standard $20 food service knife should work fine, yes? Dexter-Russell, et al.

130-136.jpg

P94812_small.jpg

The Cabela's is a few bucks more but nice.  The Rapala ones are pretty great for the price as well, but don't stay sharp as long.

My dad's looking in to a new fish knife. Nothing high dollar or for making sushi with, just for cleaning fish. Something along the lines of a standard $20 food service knife should work fine, yes? Dexter-Russell, et al.

130-136.jpg

P94812_small.jpg

I like RADA knives. Very Cheap and their filet knives are very flexible. Make sure you get one of their quick edge sharpeners.

image-6_zps3ee48ded.jpg

image-6_zps64959494.jpg

I just threw a few of those away.  You can't cut butter with them.