Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Found an app for the phone, that'll work for immediate testing.  

App for android phone? Though output level won't be very high.

Or download a set of tones, and put on ipod / mp3 player / phone.

Just realized I have a phone that'll have an app so found one, but after initial testing this will be a piece of equipment that is standalone so I'll have to have a permanent solution.  

I'll be powering this thing off of a personal QSC rack amp for starters, so I can pull in a preamp I have floating around but if this works I will buy new equipment for this that takes up less space than 4 rack units.  

You could buy a cheap android phone off CL, and keep it charged next to the rack for permanent solution? :P

So, who has a good idea solution for a cheap signal generator for 50-350Hz sine wave to output into an amplifier without having to pull a computer in with the setup.

i  use the app funcgen

Although, I suppose it's helpful for anyone. Get up in the morning and run a few miles. Basic road work 101.

Pretty common method.

If you support that method, don't you (in theory) support the conclusion that fasting provides benefits to a person in training. Running in the morning is just fasted training on a bit smaller scale then IF. If you ate at 6 at night then ran the next morning at 6 before you ate you would be at a 12 hour fast, which is just shy of the IF 16 hour "standard".

Although, I suppose it's helpful for anyone. Get up in the morning and run a few miles. Basic road work 101.

Pretty common method.

If you support that method, don't you (in theory) support the conclusion that fasting provides benefits to a person in training. Running in the morning is just fasted training on a bit smaller scale then IF. If you ate at 6 at night then ran the next morning at 6 before you ate you would be at a 12 hour fast, which is just shy of the IF 16 hour "standard".

Actually it would be quite less given all bodily functions slow while sleeping including digestion.

Pretty common method.

That is correct. I don't support it in general. But it is common. Interesting facts are comming to light about slowly walking. If you don't much elivate your heart or lungs you might stay in a fat burning zone.

However, more practical and proven data says that it is a non issue. Having a shake or meal before the exercize wouldn't make it less effective. For some moving around after they eat is tough though, so a morning snack is out of the question before they run. If straining yourself on an empty tank was so amazing no one would buy those power gel snacks and Gatorade would never have worked. They fact is that those calories DO increase output and performance.

Unless you have a verry accute goal and must focus on that, it doesn't make sense.

It just isn't logical. No one thinks "well, I have to push my body to the limit. I should do that on an empty tank and durring the least limber part of my daily cycle."

Look at farm culture even. Slow low energy chores are done before breakfast, then soon after waking food is eaten, usually in big portions too, then hard fucking work comes next.

The IF theory is against how we naturally work. Again. If will still show huge benefits for a lot of people because if you just follow a couple rules you can see results and it takes the thinking out of eating. It has a lot to do with the reward mechanism in our brains. How we get this little bump of good feelings when we accomplish a goal. For most people not eating is just plain easier than eating healthy. Then when you eat durring a truncated time table you definitely make it worth your time and make bbetter choices.

The fact is, if IF works for you, use it. Getting healthier is always a good thing. So if you can by using an IF method. Then rock on. I just get pissed when I read websites saying it is the bees knees and how we really should live, when almost every bit of evidence we have says no.

Of course all thosd coaches and professional athletes could be wrong, but untill you have tried that lifestyle comoared to the IF method you won't know. And eating scheduled ballanced meals is hard as hell for most people. It becomes simple when you are used to it, but it's certainly a shit load tougher than just not eating.

Pretty common method.
Actually it would be quite less given all bodily functions slow while sleeping including digestion.

True. I used to ead a fat and protein shake or meal before bet. Slows digestion further and keeps my tank with something in it all night.

Lord knows I am not doing anything to make myself healthier other than working out in a disorganized manner.

Getting married really fucks with your plans and routines, that is for sure.

Besides who cares ab out being healthy when I can watch harlem shake videos and eat shrimp chips.

Or ice creme. Mmmm love me some ice creme.

Besides who cares ab out being healthy when I can watch harlem shake videos and eat shrimp chips.

I can do all this + healthy. Fuck yeah, youth

Now I want ice cream. Might buy a big bucket and pig myself.

I can do all this + healthy. Fuck yeah, youth

Age is a bitch.

who ?

Shay lauren (sp)

She is putting her pants on... mmmmmmmmm

From my phone or I would link it.

Speaking of shrimp, where is Sean. I suck at cooking shrimp so I purchased a few pounds. Need recipes and technique tips.

I have been down all those roads with fitness. I have been thinner and lean, big and lean, huge and strong, then stopped it all for a couple years got fat. Got out of shape and then trimmed myself back down 40lbs by cutting back portions, no carbs past 7pm and exercise. I now have gotten to where I am so sick of all that shit all I want to do is eat good (meaning what I want) and not have the worries of a "diet"

But the problem is the further you get from a routine the harder it is to dial it back in. I need to trim up some but after dealing with work all day I just want to relax when I get home.

Edited by swift

There is this MILF at work... my god that ass. Every time I see her I bite my lower lip. datassplz.png?1

That gif melts my butter.

And y'all know how I feel about butter.

I know how Stefan feels about butter.

Speaking about butter, going to buy a jar of peanut butter soon. It's not a common threat here and as a kid I loved waffles with PB.