Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Rofl.  We stayed in hotels with hot tubs.

I always said the same thing. I have been a stone sharpener for over 40 years. I sharpen my work knives with a stone, and I always test shave my arm (my wrists are always stubble). I have a co-worker who is a knife hound, and whenever he buys a new knife he gives it to me immediately to have me hand sharpen it. Lately he has taken to Spydercos, so they aren't cheap knives. He recently bought some really nice damascus steel knives (very nice, and amazing to sharpen I might add). But the simple fact is, the Tormek will absolutely kill any hand hone I have ever seen.

I've seen it the other way around....but am usually too lazy to pull out the 10,000 grit stone.  Pretty sure you'd shit if Masamoto sharpened a blade up for you.

Come and be with me

Live my twisted dream

Pro devoted pledge

Time for primal concrete sledge

Sean's favorite group.

The headlights look good.

Honestly the best deal is a used Porshe Cayenne Turbo. You can pick them up for high 20's to mid 30's. I'm talking one that snickered 100k. The motors are bullet proof also

That was my other option when I bought my car. Problem is they haven't depreciated a 1$ since Dec 2010. Stupid I didn't buy one. Now the new ones fetch way too much dough to be on the drawing board when my lease is up in Dec :(

.....this kind of surprises me. When I first started looking into vehicles, I liked the cayenne. But they took Porche from the #1-2 spot for reliable, to one of the worst. All due to chilli pepper issues.

I think the Cayenne is ugly unless modified.  Stock, they look very boring to me.

Everyone ok from your trip? ER trips are never good.

Torn intestine in three places including a really good rip. :(

Alive and kicking, sore as hell, and still in Thief River Falls with his girlfriend.  Stupid fluke of a fall too.  Maybe going 10 mph and the snow just fell out from underneath the machine, he tried to ride it out and it rolled him into a street sign.  Sled missed the sign, his stomach caught it and bent it the fuck over.

I think the Cayenne is ugly unless modified.  Stock, they look very boring to me.

The V6 and V8 yes.  The Turbo and GTS I disagree.

The headlights look good.

Honestly the best deal is a used Porshe Cayenne Turbo. You can pick them up for high 20's to mid 30's. I'm talking one that snickered 100k. The motors are bullet proof also

That was my other option when I bought my car. Problem is they haven't depreciated a 1$ since Dec 2010. Stupid I didn't buy one. Now the new ones fetch way too much dough to be on the drawing board when my lease is up in Dec sad.png

.....this kind of surprises me. When I first started looking into vehicles, I liked the cayenne. But they took Porche from the #1-2 spot for reliable, to one of the worst. All due to chilli pepper issues.

What surprises me is your post.  When I was shopping they were still number 1.  I see some not so positive news now though.

I'd only own it certified though so I could beat the living shit out of it.

Well back to the grind.

J

Thanks for the snow guys!

Holy shit has my joints been hurting! Doing my best not to give in and get it checked out.

Mostly out of fear for what my sibling have.

I keep blaming the concrete floors at work.

Concrete floors are a bitch monkey on joints

Concrete floors are a bitch monkey on joints

Climbing on machinery probability does not help either.

Maybe safety toe birks would help?

If only they made them I could give them a try.

Tried scheduling an appointment with an orthopedist?

If only you lived here. I know an AMAZING orthopedist laugh.png

Edited by Penguin4x4

Tried scheduling an appointment with an orthopedist?

No arthritis is more than likely the problem. My sister and brother have this problem and have to take meds daily, I am holding out because I would rather not be dependent on meds yet.

Plus all the years of hard work and fun work have not helped.