Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

GL2TsUF.gif

PLUR bitches!

Because

Anyone ever walk out on a job before? My head was fucked up too many times in the desert for me to deal with car audio sales anymore. Wife says just get the fuck out. Any advice? To all the kids wanting to work in a shop for a living, don't, it burns you out faster than you could ever imagine.

Never, still at my first job.

GL2TsUF.gif

PLUR bitches!

Oh boy, I know of a few that are unreal.

Outside chores done in Birks today!

Too fucking skinny.

Do we have a Soundstream dealer on here?

Anyone ever walk out on a job before? My head was fucked up too many times in the desert for me to deal with car audio sales anymore. Wife says just get the fuck out. Any advice? To all the kids wanting to work in a shop for a living, don't, it burns you out faster than you could ever imagine.

I only walked out on one. That was back in HS and I had lined up another job one town closer for the same rate of pay.

The job I left had cut my hours from 20-30 hrs a week to 4-8 because 'they needed to cut shifts to bring in new people' according to the shitbag who was making the new schedules. Needless to say after I left about 7 other people did, and we all got calls asking us to come back. None of us did. Hell 5 of the 7 were adults who had food to out on the table and bills to pay. Cutting hours like that screwed em good.

My only suggestion is to TRY to talk to them about the problems with the shop, but have suggestions available on how to fix it,and why they will be profitable.

J

I quit the installing and box building side-job faster than I thought. I never had time for my own projects. 

Anybody have experience in getting your cell company to lower your costs?

I am WAY overpaying for my service now, and this bill needs to drop. I have only stuck with Verizon so long because their service was great everywhere I went.

J

I am WAY overpaying for my service now, and this bill needs to drop. I have only stuck with Verizon so long because their service was great everywhere I went.

J

I finally dumped Verizon for NET10. I bought my own phone and pay $45/Mon ($51 after taxes) for unlimited everything and get 4G and LTE just like any ATT subscriber. I looked for a long time and nothing could compare. Saves me $1000 or so over 2 years.

Hows that service work for you down there?  Do you get service in rural areas too?  I'm on Sprint, contract is up in November and I'm wanting something cheaper. 

J

I regularly beat companies like that up. My wife just hates when I do that, but it keeps them in check.

Apparently my friend asked about the fees attached to his bill. He they told him it's for spreading out the payments. So he lump summed the cost for the year and saved some $500 bucks.

Need to do something.called once and basically got told I could reduce my data and thats it.

J

Suede steering wheel, yes or no?

Or a mix of leather and suede.

Or just stay with leather.

Leather

Need to do something.called once and basically got told I could reduce my data and thats it.

J

Don't let them bullshit you. Go to the next level. When I upgraded they told me I will loose my unlimited data on two of my lines and I laughed at them on the phone. I ask them how they feel about paying $.01 more for only 2 gigs? Paying more and getting less is not how I do things. Told them if they could not do any better they could shove their shit up their ass. I pay 30.00 for 6 gigs on two lines and my total bill went down almost $6 from the previous contract.

Fight with them it works.

SOme days I wake up and just feel like arguing and they help me releive it.

Hows that service work for you down there? Do you get service in rural areas too? I'm on Sprint, contract is up in November and I'm wanting something cheaper.

My only complaint is in LTE areas I have a longer ping because Net10 doesn't get priority over ATT customers but the speed is the same. I've never had an issue with calling service anywhere.

Sean did you happen to see the rue larue on your travels?

Suede steering wheel, yes or no?

Or a mix of leather and suede.

Or just stay with leather.

Your hans touching and rubbing suede will ruin it quickly.

Unless you want that rubbed dirty look.

Edited by dem beats