Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Be on the lookout, beer lovers.

Southern Tier Brewery is releasing their Mokah this month. Their Blackwater series of stouts is fucking brilliant.

http://www.stbcbeer.com/black-water/mokah-beer-page/

Seth if you ever get the chance try this http://www.springhousebeer.com/pages/beer/big-gruesome

I have some friends who love this stufff, I have yet to try it.

Interseting. I love chocolate stouts, but have never heard of a peanutbutter chocolate. I'll check our local micro-brew stores for it.

If you do please give me your thought.

Well crap.  I browsed the internet for cars today and my truck found out and got pissy.   Its a '94 F-150 w/ the 5.0L

My windshied wipers don't like to shut off sometimes, so the normal way is wait till they are down then shut the iginition off, restart truck and away you go.  I did that today on my way home for lunch.  Didn't start again.  Crank and crank and crank.  

Thought, crap, fuel pump is out.  Find the valve on the fuel rail, push it with knife blade, fuel shoots up 8" or so.  Think OK, spark is dead, no biggie.  

Tow it back to the house, and lo and behold it starts after some sputtering after cranking 15? seconds or so.  

Its taken longer to start after sitting in the sun, but its never not started, and its cold and drizzling right now.  

Good day gentlemen. biggrin.png

Gentlemen? Where?

wink.png

He said gentlemen, not gentleghouls.

Good day gentlemen. biggrin.png

Gentlemen? Where?

wink.png

He said gentlemen, not gentleghouls.

Good point :ghost:

Well crap.  I browsed the internet for cars today and my truck found out and got pissy.   Its a '94 F-150 w/ the 5.0L

My windshied wipers don't like to shut off sometimes, so the normal way is wait till they are down then shut the iginition off, restart truck and away you go.  I did that today on my way home for lunch.  Didn't start again.  Crank and crank and crank.  

Thought, crap, fuel pump is out.  Find the valve on the fuel rail, push it with knife blade, fuel shoots up 8" or so.  Think OK, spark is dead, no biggie.  

Tow it back to the house, and lo and behold it starts after some sputtering after cranking 15? seconds or so.  

Its taken longer to start after sitting in the sun, but its never not started, and its cold and drizzling right now.  

Let it run for a while in the heat. Drive it around the block to get it hot, but not strand yourself. Sounds like an ignotion module. On most fords they like to make you buy a special socket. It will have to be a thin walled 1/4 drive deepwell 5.5MM socket.

I replaced it a year? ago chasing a problem, I've got the socket somewhere.  If I recall I got the cheaper of the ones because they were out of the good ICM units.  

Let it run for a while in the heat. Drive it around the block to get it hot, but not strand yourself. Sounds like an ignotion module. On most fords they like to make you buy a special socket. It will have to be a thin walled 1/4 drive deepwell 5.5MM socket.

I replaced it a year? ago chasing a problem, I've got the socket somewhere.  If I recall I got the cheaper of the ones because they were out of the good ICM units.  

Being a Ford guy, I concur.  Motorcraft is the ONLY way to go on these.

Yep. Motorcrap or bust on the module.

still feeling it from my 24hr round trip (1200+ miles) from PA to SC for a transmission. wasn't for my car and i'm not sure why the closest place for an acura transmission is in SC. lol

would not have been so bad had we not left at midnight.

we pulled into a random restaurant in SC and had what probably was the best steak i've ever had.

get out more. It is SO hard to find anything edible in the south it is absurd. Just spent neatly $3k on food in New orleans and wasn't really impressed even if it were way cheaper.

1 pair of Mach 5 MLI 6.5's wanted, cash ready. Who had some at some point?

I have Ryan's. Pay him and I send them to you

<3

Pantera.

Because, Slaughtered...

That thing is beyond sexy.

Did someone post a pic of my cock?

Can't tell, 

That thing is beyond sexy.

Did someone post a pic of my cock?

Can't tell, only have a 13" monitor and the zoom isn't so good.

still feeling it from my 24hr round trip (1200+ miles) from PA to SC for a transmission. wasn't for my car and i'm not sure why the closest place for an acura transmission is in SC. lol

would not have been so bad had we not left at midnight.

we pulled into a random restaurant in SC and had what probably was the best steak i've ever had.

get out more. It is SO hard to find anything edible in the south it is absurd. Just spent neatly $3k on food in New orleans and wasn't really impressed even if it were way cheaper.

it was probably the 12 hours on the road prior to eating that made the steak taste so good. 

mad skillz

anyone else's forum time screwed up? settings are for the correct time zone buy the forum time is 6 hours ahead. 

Interview with Netflix tomorrow at 2:30. Happy about the interview but apprehensive.

Negatives: Only pays 12 an hour and is a call center position (tech support I believe)

Positives: full benefits after 90 days (which I would want in writing since the last place has screwed me on this), 5 miles (or 10 minutes depending on traffic) from the house, and different shifts so there is options to get back to a more normal life.

Uncertain's: is there room for growth? Will benefits require me to pay a portion of the premium and if so how much? Any issues with tattoos? (Mine are all coverable tho) How much (if any) can I negotiate salary? Is having more time home and less of a commute worth a 6 dollar an hr pay cut?

Also as a side note, I met with my location big boss today. He is still unable to give me a timeframe for 'full hire' and no word on new contracts to provide room for promotion. On the plus aide of this conversation, I learned that as of next check we will be receiving a 10% shift differential for working the night shift, raising me to 19.80 an hour. Also, if I decide to put in my two weeks notice I can ask to withdraw it as late as the day it would take effect with no penalty, hard feelings or anything. Nice to know if I decide to move for a new job, and they pull out at the last moment that I can still stay.

J

1 pair of Mach 5 MLI 6.5's wanted, cash ready. Who had some at some point?

I have Ryan's. Pay him and I send them to you

Cool, will get in touch with Ryan. 

coffee.gif