Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

80's overload

Please tell me to spotted the Conquest TSI.

:wave:

gayhaaay1.gif gayhaaay1.gif

Weird.

But... Really... The raptor is the only f150 now.

Pretty much. Its kind of pathetic.

J

While I do enjoy the raptor, the price is ridiculous 

As is the Explorer Sport.

I'm sorry, but I don't see any of these vehicles worth the prices they ask. I priced a Mustang the other day at $48K. . . For a Mustang GT. . . Who in their right mind?

The explorer sport is the craziest. It is criminal.

Used don't drop either.

I'd wait to by a LE vehicle at auction. Get one well maintained, dirt cheap, crank the boost and have some fun.

I'd wait to by a LE vehicle at auction. Get one well maintained, dirt cheap, crank the boost and have some fun.

Not a bad idea.

Well, it sounds like I can get a damn f350 for roughly the same price as a 150 as the rebates are so much better.

What the Fuck.

Crazy.

Ford had some crazy rebates last month. My buddy bought one with $12K off instant, and some more cash at financing.

No haggle bullshit.

I'm going to end up buying some old POS and I know it.

I can't/won't pay for what I want, and I cannot be happy with what I should afford.

Ford had some crazy rebates last month. My buddy bought one with $12K off instant, and some more cash at financing.

The manager and sales guy said the super duties are insanely reduced right now.... We shall see.

No haggle bullshit.

I can't/won't pay for what I want, and I cannot be happy with what I should afford.

I've got an old POS that runs decent I'll sell ya.  Just put a new set of tires on it last week. 

The manager and sales guy said the super duties are insanely reduced right now.... We shall see.

It would have to be free for me to drive a super duty instead of a regular truck unless I needed it for work.

Why? I thoroughly enjoyed driving my buddies older 350. And they are much better now.

If I have the choice I'll take the nicer riding one and that won't be a super duty.  

Any recommendations on a wireless mouse. The wife stole mine after she broke hers. Good enough for me as I wouldn't mind a new one.

I need it for travel but I would take the side of comfort and performance first.

I wouldn't mind one, but for at least the next year or two the Tundra will stay. Just hate the damn gas milage.

J

No haggle bullshit.

I'll make you a smoking deal on a Lincoln with spare parts, new tires, and snows.

Why? I thoroughly enjoyed driving my buddies older 350. And they are much better now.

You just blew up one piece of shit, why trade it for another?

Any recommendations on a wireless mouse. The wife stole mine after she broke hers. Good enough for me as I wouldn't mind a new one.

I need it for travel but I would take the side of comfort and performance first.

I've got a Microsoft one I bought from best buy and like it.

Did they fix the head gasket problem on the newer models? I know it used to be an extremely common problem.

So on dependability, MPG's, service costs, drivability, and comfort who makes the best 4x4 truck now? Gas or Diesel are both options.

J

So you are saying I should buy a sleep number

I'll make you one for half price with an old Coleman inflatable mattress I got out back.

Woke up this morning and thought shit, I didn't clarify my joke.