Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Matt, what do you think about the new Beautyrest Black?

About as good as the world class but usually a hair more expensive. I love the brand in general.

Love the ceiling mounted cock rings!

Sean's height?

Appropriate size as well

icon_roflmao.gif

Best beds made right now are Tempurpedics. Next in line is a new brand called comfort IQ. It's awesome technology.

Kingsdown would be on the list but every bed from them that I have tried in the past 3 years has been not so great.

good Q you bet

Where?

I'm sure theres plenty of good stuff in KC but in our region there is truly nothing edible IMO.

I want to steal your money and give you herpes, like a crack whore...

Got some Southern Tier Double Milk Stout. Not quite like the Chokolat or the Moka

Not at all. It is still a great daily drinker. I usually have a six pack in the fridge.

They have released Warlock. It is also a stout from the Blackwater Series (same as Mokah and Chokolat). It is a lower gravity offering than the others (8.6%), and IMO not worth the cost of the others. Fortunately for me, my favorite beer store still has 10 cases of Mokah It is a light to medium bodied stout, brewed with pumpkin, chocolate, and coffee. It is semi-sweet with an odd pumpkin taste initially, and an almost ale like flavor. On the first exhale, it is a strong pumpkin pie taste. I like the exhale, but am still not sure I like the initial taste.

Eu2qjsd.png

I chuckled a little bit.

Was passing someone today in the whip and I heard an interesting chattering noise. So for lunch I thought I would drive it a bit and find out what's up.

Hmmmmm chattering noise on acceleration and felt weak. Limped it home as I'm 5-10 min away.

Pop hood.

NO OIL!?

WHAT the ever loving FUCK!?!?

So did you add some oil?

Lol

That would probably help.

I had the wife bring me back to work and stop at the auto store. I will see wassap tonight.

Just take it as a note to check the oil more often. Valve train clatter is a good hint to add more oil from my experience.

good Q you bet

Where?

I'm sure theres plenty of good stuff in KC but in our region there is truly nothing edible IMO.

Didn't mean that globally across the state.  I spend nearly all my time in KC or WIchita.  Place closed I went to in Wichita, but plenty of places in KC.

Just take it as a note to check the oil more often. Valve train clatter is a good hint to add more oil from my experience.

First time I heard it..

Only had a quart and a halfi left or so.....

Best beds made right now are Tempurpedics. Next in line is a new brand called comfort IQ. It's awesome technology.

Kingsdown would be on the list but every bed from them that I have tried in the past 3 years has been not so great.

Are they truly worth the cost? I'm at just over 3 years on my current mattress and honestly think a change may be in order since I sleep like shit.

J