Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Why? I thoroughly enjoyed driving my buddies older 350. And they are much better now.

You just blew up one piece of shit, why trade it for another?

So on dependability, MPG's, service costs, drivability, and comfort who makes the best 4x4 truck now? Gas or Diesel are both options.

J

mpg and truck???  wtf?

ROFL, I get about 11 in the Escalade

Why? I thoroughly enjoyed driving my buddies older 350. And they are much better now.

Seriously?  Drive a 150 back to back and I am not so sure you'd feel the same way.  Harsh and still can't handle.

The F150 stock feels so much fucking better than the Silverado though.

Seriously? Drive a 150 back to back and I am not so sure you'd feel the same way. Harsh and still can't handle.

I might tomorrow.

I'm pretty fat though, so I'm probably getting the suspension into that sweet spot.

The F150 stock feels so much fucking better than the Silverado though.

They are pretty now. Been hideous for years.

If it was cheeper and comfortable I would be in one. Never been comfortable in a Chevy.

So on dependability, MPG's, service costs, drivability, and comfort who makes the best 4x4 truck now? Gas or Diesel are both options.

J

mpg and truck???  wtf?

Yes. Some do get better than others. I just would like to i prove on the 14 mpg I get overall. Lately I. Spend long wnough driving on weekend to make it more of a factor now, and there is no prayer of fitting all of us in a different vehicle with gear.

Get a prius

I am the most anti suicide person you will ever meet, but I will suck start a shotgun before I get one of those. I would get an Elio first.

J

Did they fix the head gasket problem on the newer models? I know it used to be an extremely common problem.

Not enough time on the new engines to tell what will happen in the long run. They have only been out for a little over a year.

J

MPG would be a Ford with Eco-Boost, but no way in hell would I own one.

Dodge/Cummins for everything else.

Does that go for all EcoBoost?

I drove the company fusion last week and really enjoyed it. The EcoBoost blew away the Cruze engine in terms of power and we got about the use mpg

Guy at work has a 12 or 13 ecoboist truck, gets 18 at the most. Brother works worth some eco boost people, mileage goes to crap when pulling something. Brothers new 14 Silverado gets 21 on the highway and is the quietest truck I've ever been in.

If I was doing a new car for town commuting i would very hard at a prius.

ROFL, I get about 11 in the Escalade

Shit I get 15 city and 20 highway from the trailblazer.

I'm guessing that 11mpg in the Escalade isn't with a light foot either.

I would routinely get 12-13 in my Cadillac in town, have a heavy foot though.  

My Fuel Log app shows my average in the P5 with as rough as I drive it and as much city stop and go I have, at 27.69 average.  That may drop once the cams go in.  I stopped keeping track of the MPG on the racecar for obvious reasons. 

Honda gets 30+mpg. My f350 with a 460 on the other hand gets 12 if im lucky. Granted the truck gets the same towing/hauling as it does empty.