Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Made it home safely and the boy is not too drunk. :)

Good influence Neal. You the man!

Just got Anni to sleep. I am pulling night duty so wifey can sleep. The broken collar bone was putting her in a world of pain. Most likely will get surgery, if for no other reason than cosmetic.

While im at it did you get your rouder back yet?

Fuck no he wont give it back..
I'm not done using it yet, eh. I am trying to engineer a ribbed cock enlarger, so need thy router to make rings still. I shall call it globotron!!

If it works I may need to purchase one..

Nothing like the first grass cut of the year.

move to co or wa? Why wait a year lol

Made it home safely and the boy is not too drunk. :)

Woo hoo!

Hope you both had a blast!

Just got Anni to sleep. I am pulling night duty so wifey can sleep. The broken collar bone was putting her in a world of pain. Most likely will get surgery, if for no other reason than cosmetic.

Poor girl. I hope she has a speedy recovery.

We get a lot of people coming in for an adjustable bases after collar bone surgery or a break to take pressure off the area. Ask the doc.

I think you might have something she could use at home... :)

Recliners work too I hear.

Today is the wife's birthday!

Sorry to hear that :(

Make sure to give her some spankin's buddy!! 

22215_870754852988302_728101566671950830

11150482_870754856321635_697315427219117

My dad is the one to blame. She was riding on an inter-tube behind an ATV in the snow, and my dad was the ring leader of that childish shenanigan. lol

Only puked twice during the night, dont think she knew what to think of the pain pills. She didn't move from this spot on the couch all night.

22215_870754852988302_728101566671950830

11150482_870754856321635_697315427219117

My dad is the one to blame. She was riding on an inter-tube behind an ATV in the snow, and my dad was the ring leader of that childish shenanigan. lol

Only puked twice during the night, dont think she knew what to think of the pain pills. She didn't move from this spot on the couch all night.

Hope it's a speedy recovery.Broke bones like that is no fun not much they can really do for that type of fracture.

I broke a bone at 16 and that shit healed in super human time being so young. She will be fine, just may be a few weeks. 

I will never look a sharpie eyebrows the same again. 

11156234_659590784184887_773688768191137

WTF...lol

Make sure to give her some spankin's buddy!! 

She will get something, that is for sure.

I offered to go glock shopping, but she does not want another gun.

I broke a bone at 16 and that shit healed in super human time being so young. She will be fine, just may be a few weeks. 

She just needs some daddy time. :)

She just needs some daddy time. smile.png

I taught her long ago, pain is relative. smile.png

"Oh look Jane, no one's in that car, let's fucking hit it!"

"Wait! I see someone!"

"Fuck. Maybe next time."

We get a warning tag on the car once abandoned, but not a fine. They will tow 24 hours from the time it was tagged. Is it an immediate fine in AZ?

Seriously, it is still fucking snowing here. I think at this point I am jealous of your guys weather. sad.png

I can care less as long as it doesn't kill the blooms on my cherry tree.

Real cherries?

Yes, real cherries! my wife grows all the vegetables, and I grow fruits and cooking herbs. Fruit is natures candy. smile.png

You talking about cherries made me order 2 cherry tomato hanging plant kits along with one strawberry kit that should make some good wine smile.png  Like $60.00 tax and all for my niece's fundraiser for school..I had to order something it was that or yankee candeles..

I am making some of my own hanging strawberry pots. I will post pics when they are done.

Seriously, it is still fucking snowing here. I think at this point I am jealous of your guys weather. sad.png

Real cherries?

Yes, real cherries! my wife grows all the vegetables, and I grow fruits and cooking herbs. Fruit is natures candy. smile.png

You talking about cherries made me order 2 cherry tomato hanging plant kits along with one strawberry kit that should make some good wine smile.png  Like $60.00 tax and all for my niece's fundraiser for school..I had to order something it was that or yankee candeles..

I am making some of my own hanging strawberry pots. I will post pics when they are done.

These are like kits,I have no clue how they will be..It is that fundraiser type stuff,but I had to order something..lol

Real cherries?

These are like kits,I have no clue how they will be..It is that fundraiser type stuff,but I had to order something..lol

You may be a gentlemen and scholar yet!

I will never look a sharpie eyebrows the same again. 

11156234_659590784184887_773688768191137

WTF...lol

I tattoo eyebrows on women about once or twice a month. Thus the humor it the pic for me.

"Oh look Jane, no one's in that car, let's fucking hit it!"

"Wait! I see someone!"

"Fuck. Maybe next time."

We get a warning tag on the car once abandoned, but not a fine. They will tow 24 hours from the time it was tagged. Is it an immediate fine in AZ?

Depends on the road and officer. They can either tag it and after 24 hours impound it (which the fee has been increased to $500) or immediately tow it. I should say I've seen it in Vail where cars were towed in under a day and they weren't a hazard, just my experience out here.

Edited by ssh