Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Wow. Added 16 32w flourescents to the garage. Holy hell I can see. Fucking hate flourescents, but amazing.<br /><br />Timing is good as the sled needs to come apart...big time.

FUCK YES! 

My next project is putting some white reflective boars on the garage ceiling and adding 8-12 flourescents. I HATE dark garages. 

963791_678076775550120_108651276_o.jpg?d

Who said you can't have fun at competitions? 

I really probably should just have my buddy loan me his, but I hate not having something when I want it.

Boy do I know that feeling. Guess that is why I have lots of stuff.

Gee, that sounds similar. :)

Same here.

J

963791_678076775550120_108651276_o.jpg?d

Who said you can't have fun at competitions? 

That's bad ass.

J

diy buckyballs 

Haha cool!

Wow. Added 16 32w flourescents to the garage. Holy hell I can see. Fucking hate flourescents, but amazing.<br /><br />Timing is good as the sled needs to come apart...big time.

FUCK YES! 

My next project is putting some white reflective boars on the garage ceiling and adding 8-12 flourescents. I HATE dark garages. 

I'm in the process of getting a new Dragon from the "bone yard" and have my garage fully prepped for its arrival. I can't wait for the snow to hit!

Ethics in the workplace....wtf was I thinking!!! This is more writing intense than the wrt-102 class that I took last semester.

I hate all of this writing, I stupidly thought that this would be an easy class...

FUCK YES! 

I'm in the process of getting a new Dragon from the "bone yard" and have my garage fully prepped for its arrival. I can't wait for the snow to hit!
What year and what is wrong with it?

Going to yank the suspension, motor and coolers from the IQR. Have not so much time to get it re-assembled...

Im sure there are plenty of snowmobile shops around you could just send it and a check to.  smile.png

Im sure there are plenty of snowmobile shops around you could just send it and a check to.  smile.png

That is no fun and would be REALLY expensive

That is no fun and would be REALLY expensive

Fine, fly me up there, feed me and I'll tear it down for you.  :)

Sean have you used the phone control app for you 70D yet?

That shit is cool. I have no idea what I would use it for.....but it's cooooool

Didn't know it existed...

With over 900 horsepower on tap from its 3.8-liter twin-turbo V8 and electric motor, there was never any question that the McLaren P1 would be quick. Just how quick, we didn't know, but with the first example now in its customer's hands, McLaren Automotive has given up the vital stats on its new hybrid hypercar.

After what McLaren terms as an "extensive testing and development programme", the new P1 has now been revealed to run from 0-62 miles per hour in 2.8 seconds. Keep the accelerator down and it'll hit 124 mph in 6.8 seconds and 186 mph in 16.5 seconds – which may seem a little abstract, so for reference, consider that it took the legendary McLaren F1 a massive 5.5 seconds longer to reach 186, and that was long considered to be the fastest car on the road. Run out of said road and the P1 will shave off that speed in a hurry too, braking from 62 mph to a standstill in less than 100 feet, which McLaren claims is a third the distance it would take most vehicles.

Didn't know it existed...

You can frame the D picks like a pro.

Broke my 17-55 sad.png Dropped the whole thing. Back to Canon for repairs. Shitty timing too as it won't be back in time to go to China with me. Trying to decide if I dare live with the 18-270 for the trip.

Or buy the Sigma 17-50 OS that is on CL right now and sell when the Canon returns.

Broke my 17-55 sad.png Dropped the whole thing. Back to Canon for repairs. Shitty timing too as it won't be back in time to go to China with me. Trying to decide if I dare live with the 18-270 for the trip.

That and the 50mm

I bet the 50 would work for 90% of what you could want.

That and the 50mm

I bet the 50 would work for 90% of what you could want.

I will probably sell the 50 here pretty quick. Absolutely do not like shooting with it. The 17-55 is so much more useable it is unbelievable. For head shots the 50 is great...but then sometimes it is too fast. The 17-55 even focuses 5x as fast. While I don't regret buying it, I actually don't see a use for it.

If I were shooting portraits it'd be a different story. 50mm is about as long as I can handle on a crop for that...but for general purpose use it is a lens that will basically never be on my camera. Too long and too short all at the same time. After having the 17-55 I somewhat question my need for anything longer. Wider is easy, longer I don't really need atm. I know that will change with sporting events and such, but atm the only times I'd need it I couldn't have had it on the lens as it wouldn't work for the shorter stuff.

ALmost makes me want two bodies...oh wait!

I want a second body also.

When shooting kids I find myself often at the max zoom, or close on my 17-135. If it wasn't so high f I would need a different wide and short.

You will find that a longer zoom will actually produce better portraits, despite needing more range. You see a lot of modeling and wedding done with the 135 on full frame. Usually considered the best portrait lens. And for canon also one of the sharpest. This is usually for waist and up.

If you do get rid of the 50mm 1.4 let me know.

I like the 50, just for artsy shots, and it was fun to carry something small that didn't move while zooming.

I'm actually tempted to rent the 70-200. See if it makes me ultra happy or not.

I have had a few offers to take pictures for people. The timing didn't work out so well, but if it did, it would great to make those toys pay for themselves.

Or buy the Sigma 17-50 OS that is on CL right now and sell when the Canon returns.

Sounds like you just decided.