Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I am leaning more towards buying the Gcon by the minute. As I already have a Dcon to play with. I have been modeling mids all day for Sencheezy otherwise would of already figured it out.

Damn Sencheezy!

peepwall.gif

I love the midbass!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DUzTA2O3Ht0

I am leaning more towards buying the Gcon by the minute. As I already have a Dcon to play with. I have been modeling mids all day for Sencheezy otherwise would of already figured it out.

Damn Sencheezy!

peepwall.gif

:P

If you were to utilize the Gcon, just out of curiousity, how high would you have the Gcon /Dcon play?

Funny you would ask. Its in my daughters car and I used a punch 400x4 trans-ana J hooked me up with. It uses the xcard so whatever one is in there. lol Not to mention I used a Epicenter to tie into the factory stereo. :D

Subcribe!

Screenshot_2014-01-21-15-37-25_zpsqxmjgx

Edited by Sencheezy

I LEAD; NEVER follow.

I LEAD; NEVER follow.

:P

Led myself right into another first. If it weren't for this, the sled would be ready for an engine.

Had the brake disk off.

Someone pressed the brake lever while it was off. Either me, my kids, one of my friends Doh.gif

Took off the caliper to press the pistons back in and re-route the brake cable.

Filled the master cylinder with fresh Dot 3 and proceeded to bleed.

Every turn gave me fluid not air. Entrance and exit are about on the same level.

Grabbed the mityvac and started sucking. Pump, pull lever & hold, open valve until vac subsides and then repeat.

When close I put master cyl cover back on.

With SUPER firm pressure I could tickle the bars.

Tested them a bunch of times. Included pumping them.

Then set the ebrake and proceeded to attach a gear that needed torque to the shaft the disk is on. Tighten bolt. Release brake.

And the brakes won't release.

Seriously wtf? I quit working on that and polished off the rest of the list. I have no idea what I did. sad.png ...or didn't do.

Guess I am glad this wasn't on my car....which I will do this spring.

I've always only bled by doing the two person thing. Read that doesn't work on the sled due to the caliper design and vent hole location.

I am feeling stupid atm.

In the end I pulled a shitload of air out. Probably 20 minutes with the mityvac. And it is a cheap POS. Won't stay sealed sitting in a room, more or less attached. Otherwise I would have just let it suck.

Has to be air in the system I suppose though since it still doesn't pull fluid. Pulls some fluid.

Led myself right into another first. If it weren't for this, the sled would be ready for an engine.

Had the brake disk off.

Someone pressed the brake lever while it was off. Either me, my kids, one of my friends Doh.gif

Took off the caliper to press the pistons back in and re-route the brake cable.

Filled the master cylinder with fresh Dot 3 and proceeded to bleed.

Every turn gave me fluid not air. Entrance and exit are about on the same level.

Grabbed the mityvac and started sucking. Pump, pull lever & hold, open valve until vac subsides and then repeat.

When close I put master cyl cover back on.

With SUPER firm pressure I could tickle the bars.

Tested them a bunch of times. Included pumping them.

Then set the ebrake and proceeded to attach a gear that needed torque to the shaft the disk is on. Tighten bolt. Release brake.

And the brakes won't release.

Seriously wtf? I quit working on that and polished off the rest of the list. I have no idea what I did. sad.png ...or didn't do.

did the same exact thing to my civic a few months a go. had to release the e brake let pressure off the lines and re blead the break lines.  fter purring the capipers back on of course  

Civic brakes locked up? Even after releasing the brake?

Yea. I was bleeding the breaks without the caliper on the rotor. I had to completely remove the rotor from the line to recompress it to get it back on. Even with the line off it was a bitch to compress.

AARON! Someone needs you!!!!

5tWwjv0.png

I thought you meant you bled the brakes and then they were stuck on. I don't get it.

Yay for minor changes at work.

Boo for my dryer fucking up.

J

What changes?

Dress code change. Back to jeans and collared shirt M-TH, casual friday; now allowed to coming in at 4:30 each day and leave at 11 on fridays, since at that point we are at 40 hrs.

J

Disappointed to hear Jacob is leaving the audio scene. Damn good guy from my dealings with him.

Appreciate that :)I am in audio for a while still -- I have discussed with several people about my desire to eventually sell the company and start a craft brewery, though. Could be a while, though!

Glad to hear. I know you have been needing to take a step back.

I still kick myself for not helping out when you were starting up, raising funds via investors online.

J

People may be confused where I am not directly managing the Team any longer.I have had to give up directly doing literally EVERYTHING over the last few years as the company has grown. Have people for shipping, testing, building, most e-mails, invoicing, etc now where it was all me in the beginning :)

Might be time for some warehouses across the country? Cut down on shipping times and all......employ some other people LOL

J

I have found I have the best luck bleeding brakes by myself. I place the end of the bleeder tube in a 1/2 full bottle of brake fluid, open the bleeder valve and pump until I am happy the air is gone, than close the bleeder. Keep the res full of course. I have thought about trying the one way bleeder valves but have never had the need.

Yay for minor changes at work.

Boo for my dryer fucking up.

J

What changes?

Dress code change. Back to jeans and collared shirt M-TH, casual friday; now allowed to coming in at 4:30 each day and leave at 11 on fridays, since at that point we are at 40 hrs.

J

No permanent or beni's? wtf