Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

You guys are fucking nuts. My $100 Samsung does more than I could ever need. I can't see any point in spending more on a phone.

For most people I'd agree. Of course to me a phone is like a wrench to a mechanic. I literally get paid to talk on the phone.

....and email and see people face to face.

The sweet spot will always be the depreciated piece that you can flip after using for not much overall expense.

Stephan, what rifle chasis did you go with?

R2, I think you mentioned you just about never shoot at all anymore and never rifle but do you have any opinions?

I think Seth would say wood or solid construction.. But I'm not interested in that. I feel like something I can adjust would be a large benefit.

Haven't gotten anything yet, haven't been shooting in almost a year either!

Hard to justify when I got school to pay for

Stephan, what rifle chasis did you go with?

R2, I think you mentioned you just about never shoot at all anymore and never rifle but do you have any opinions?

I think Seth would say wood or solid construction.. But I'm not interested in that. I feel like something I can adjust would be a large benefit.

If I was to go buy a chassis it'd probably be a Whiskey 3 unit.  Caliber something in the 6mm-7mm range.  My personal choice would be a .243.  

If I ever grab one I'll probably get a McRee.

Gotta work in tomorrow so most likely will not get to mess with the tranny. sad.png

Gotta work in tomorrow so most likely will not get to mess with the tranny. sad.png

from what I know of our the she/he will still be there tomorrow ready to play

jon.gif

sad.png

Gotta work in tomorrow so most likely will not get to mess with the tranny. sad.png

from what I know of our the she/he will still be there tomorrow ready to play

You sick fuck

jon.gif

sad.png

Lol

Decided to get back into audio and remembered this forum from my college days. Ready to learn a lot again, I pretty much forgot everything I knew when I built my Evo IX. Here's my truck now:

IMAG1884_zpsoqrudn3v.jpg

IMAG1885_zpsia0sgg8m.jpg

IMAG1883_zpsre3v2r0r.jpg

Lol

Whats up man.....rarely see you in the IHOP

Whats up man. Yea I usually just browse the ihop but seen something funny lol. . . Never really knew what the ihop was

Decided to get back into audio and remembered this forum from my college days. Ready to learn a lot again, I pretty much forgot everything I knew when I built my Evo IX. Here's my truck now: IMAG1884_zpsoqrudn3v.jpgIMAG1885_zpsia0sgg8m.jpgIMAG1883_zpsre3v2r0r.jpg

Whats the plan?

Lol

Whats up man.....rarely see you in the IHOP

Whats up man. Yea I usually just browse the ihop but seen something funny lol. . . Never really knew what the ihop was

huh2.gif

In the 4am time frame I get to take a good friend and his wife to the airport and watch them fly off to Cozumel Mexico. I am jealous!  

Tonight I spent time with a very special girl who turned 2 today. She has autism and is so amazing to be around. I may have found another best friend. :)

Whats the plan?

Fix my original audio install that I didn't like, install sound deadner, remote start/alarm, finish my backup camera install, and chase a water leak I have in the truck that causes my passenger carpet to get soaked after a heavy rain. I've got the entire interior stripped now and I'm having my mom come by tomorrow and dump water on my truck while I look around inside with a flashlight to see the culprit.

IMAG1890_zps9ivqf1dg.jpg

I have to pull my dash in the Town Car due to a water leak. Though I had it fixed, but no.

I have to pull my dash in the Town Car due to a water leak. Though I had it fixed, but no.

I have yet to pull a dash on any car I've owned, thank goodness. I almost did it on my Evo to do some further weight reduction but I parted it out and sold it before that.