mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

yeah, that dude didn't land there

Have you ever rode in a whirley bird? A good pilot could park that no prob.

saw a thing on the history channel about cruise ships and I threw up in my mouth a little

honestly who the fuck would want to go on a fucking cruise

Some of the best family vacations I have had have been on a cruise. I try and take the family on a cruise every year. Believe it or not if you know how to book they are very inexpensive.

Do tell the secrets!

I became good friends with a booking agent for Carnival, she advises me baised on how many cabins I am booking. Sometimes during the low season you can get below cost bookings which is my favorite time to go. Less kids running around misbehaving and acting like idiots.

The gf and I just popped up an idea to go to Hawaii sometime, neither of us have been. Looked it up and the offseason (I think it said september-early december) actually has the best weather. Most people go when the weather is the most rainy- during the winter. Deals are so much better in the offseason. We thought of going on a cruise before. She has been on a couple and really liked them, I've never been on one. But there are different cruises, not every one schedules everything for you.

Don't. So MANY better places than Hawaii. Way too spendy for what it is.

Suggestions?

Almost everyone of my friends even first timers have been thinking about the ink lately.

Something is in the air.

I think the recession is wearing on people. I also think right now is a baby boom because of it. Soooo many people I know are having babies right now. Although I am also just getting to that age. Around 25-26 lots of people have babies.

Almost everyone of my friends even first timers have been thinking about the ink lately.

Something is in the air.

I think the recession is wearing on people. I also think right now is a baby boom because of it. Soooo many people I know are having babies right now. Although I am also just getting to that age. Around 25-26 lots of people have babies.

a vasectomy will take care of that.

yeah, that dude didn't land there

Have you ever rode in a whirley bird?

Once. :ehh: :ehh: :ehh:

Cheap but good steaks, rum & coke, potato rolls and taters make the stupid not hurt so much

Something is in the air.

Every time there is major trauma or loss or change in my life, I usually start the healing with some ink.

i think the only tat i would get would be a Steelers symbol on my back. That's the only one i wouldn't regret.

thought a time or two about getting the logo in my avatar inked

Something is in the air.

Every time there is major trauma or loss or change in my life, I usually start the healing with some ink.

i think the only tat i would get would be a Steelers symbol on my back. That's the only one i wouldn't regret.

If you do just remember to stay away from the DFW area, mkay

while I'm thinking about it, any reputable places online to get a decent quality steering wheel spinner knob?

500x_sb_pubic_schools.jpg

I drive by that billboard everyday and I can guarantee you it does not say pubic.

Something is in the air.

Y? U got somethin wrong with the Steel Curtain? :peepwall:

Something is in the air.

Y? U got somethin wrong with the Steel Curtain? :peepwall:

I don't, they might though :peepwall:

I drive by that billboard everyday and I can guarantee you it does not say pubic.

That is actually good to hear...still funny ass photochop

The season of the Haunted is getting ever so close...

I swear, you are making me excited about it and I won't even be able to see it!

I plan on making a video for all who can not come and join me.

Looks like I will be enjoying a cup of caribou in the morning :woot:

In MN?

No, I ordered 5 lbs. I needed something different so I figured why not, it is some good coffee.

Something is in the air.

I would regret it the moment you did it. :P

saw a thing on the history channel about cruise ships and I threw up in my mouth a little

Some of the best family vacations I have had have been on a cruise. I try and take the family on a cruise every year. Believe it or not if you know how to book they are very inexpensive.

Do tell the secrets!

I became good friends with a booking agent for Carnival, she advises me baised on how many cabins I am booking. Sometimes during the low season you can get below cost bookings which is my favorite time to go. Less kids running around misbehaving and acting like idiots.

The gf and I just popped up an idea to go to Hawaii sometime, neither of us have been. Looked it up and the offseason (I think it said september-early december) actually has the best weather. Most people go when the weather is the most rainy- during the winter. Deals are so much better in the offseason. We thought of going on a cruise before. She has been on a couple and really liked them, I've never been on one. But there are different cruises, not every one schedules everything for you.

Suggestions?

In the pacific Fiji islands and Cook islands. In the Caribbean Grand Cayman or any of the Windward islands.

That is actually good to hear...still funny ass photochop

My old house is right around the corner from that. I watched them erect it. It's an LED board and it changes every few minutes.

I would rather have single cup brewed each time. even better to have espresso made and drank as I go.

yum yum drink it up drink it up.

If the machine wasn't loud I would bring my nespresso in to work... and boy am I thinking about it.

Thats pretty cool. An espresso machine that doesn't take up a whole counter.

LOL, you haven't seen too many real ones yet then have you? My grinder is bigger than most drip pots and my espresso machine is more than 3x the size of the grinder. :P

Yeah well my coffee grinder...oh wait I don't drink coffee :P

Coffee tends to make me very sick, Diarrhea and such. No fun.

Anyways, I think I'm going to be putting a hold on the wall for some speeeed!

Contemplating getting a Procharger when they're available for my car, They're local which is cool, but will i have to do any other modifications to my car besides the whole install of it? It's a v6 auto 2011 mustang.

This is what it puts out at stock ;)

2011 Mustang V-6 (3rd gear pull, 15% powertrain loss)

Claimed horsepower: 305 hp @ 6500 rpm

Claimed torque: 280 lb-ft @ 4250 rpm

Actual horsepower: 308 hp @ 6700 rpm

Actual torque: 287 lb-ft @ 4000 rpm

Personally, I think you should be beat to hell and back for even thinking of walling that off. Why on earth would you buy something like that to waste? I could see if it was 10-15 years old and you got a deal on it, but it's brand new, has decent performance out of the box, gets decent mileage, and looks good.

If you want to know what to do, visit corral.net. Don't ask questions on an audio board. The Corral is THE best place for knowledge when it comes to Mustang tuning. I don't know what kind of goals you have in mind, but unless you have experience driving a blown car, I wouldn't start there. Actually, on any car, especially the new Mustangs, I would install a larger brake kit. FRPP, Roush, Steeda, Saleen, SMS, etc, should all have kits available already for a reasonable price and simple bolt-on.

I know that the next Stang I own will have the brakes upgraded before anything.

Do tell the secrets!

Suggestions?

Goals?