mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I've had Fedex/UPS deliver stuff through snow storms here...

pussies!

At least that's more fun than the Chevy. Don't remember, but does that have the V8 or T5?

H8 :)

H8 engine ?

Honestly i don't give a fuck if someone is gay and in the military..

every homophobic politician that's in this keep saying shit like "what if we have to huddle for warmth" "do we have to bunk with gays". WHAT fucking person would go through BMT, Tech school, then go to war time JUST TO SNEAK A PEEK AT A STRAIGHT Man's DICK.

Does this make any fucking sense?

no

jon.gifjon.gifjon.gif

My issue is limited to how people are going to react to it. I dont think we need the added stress of people being against it. For some people its religous, for some its how they were brought up, and others its personal.

I'll just say this man, its uncomfortable enough having to do a piss test with someone lookin at ur cock watching u try to piss in a little cup. Having another guy glaring at you when you hop out of a lukewarm shower beacuse there isnt much hot water, is not exactly the most comfortable feeling in the world.

Hell its bad enough when people try and talk while in the showers add in someone meat gazing, and its just awkward city.

I am not homophobic. I have been friends with a few homosexual men and women. Most of them were the most caring kind people I have ever known. Do I have a personal objection to serving with them in the military? No. Do I have a problem with them having a picture of them and their 'life partner' on their desk like most of us have the wife and/or kid? NO. My issue would only be is if they guys were bullshitting baout the chick they picked up this weekend and we had one of the homosexuals come up and start talking about slamming/being slammed by another guy. That for me is uncomfortable. But if we allow them to serve openly one of two things happen

1) We now have to FURTHER watch who is around when we have 'guy talk'

2) we have to endure they stories too........and I dont see that happening.

J

That is a societal problem you are describing. The US government and religious propaganda regarding our bodies has ruined our capability to be appropriately social. There should be no taboo about being naked, nor should anyone be ashamed of their body. It is so unhealthy it drives me nuts. Europe is light years ahead of us in this regard.

The ONLY person that it makes a difference to is the one that is insecure. Why do you care who you talk in front of, who you rub up against, or who see's you naked? If you do, it is only your insecurity that causes this.

J, this isn't a rip on you, but how we were raised. I understand completely your feelings, but the history of how those feelings were developed I despise. Our country is completely jacked when it comes to how we are so scared of being naked in front of other people it is just super unhealthy.

Last week I went to a Roman bath. I went with our President, the Head of Engineering, and some others. Not all were straight. There were also women there. No one stared, no one was uncomfortable and no one was wearing clothes. Completely natural to them, but I can guarantee that I am pretty much the only American in my company that would have felt okay in that situation.

I promise NOT to raise my son to be scared of his body and will condemn those that do.

every homophobic politician that's in this keep saying shit like "what if we have to huddle for warmth" "do we have to bunk with gays". WHAT fucking person would go through BMT, Tech school, then go to war time JUST TO SNEAK A PEEK AT A STRAIGHT Man's DICK.

no

jon.gifjon.gifjon.gif

My issue is limited to how people are going to react to it. I dont think we need the added stress of people being against it. For some people its religous, for some its how they were brought up, and others its personal.

I'll just say this man, its uncomfortable enough having to do a piss test with someone lookin at ur cock watching u try to piss in a little cup. Having another guy glaring at you when you hop out of a lukewarm shower beacuse there isnt much hot water, is not exactly the most comfortable feeling in the world.

Hell its bad enough when people try and talk while in the showers add in someone meat gazing, and its just awkward city.

I am not homophobic. I have been friends with a few homosexual men and women. Most of them were the most caring kind people I have ever known. Do I have a personal objection to serving with them in the military? No. Do I have a problem with them having a picture of them and their 'life partner' on their desk like most of us have the wife and/or kid? NO. My issue would only be is if they guys were bullshitting baout the chick they picked up this weekend and we had one of the homosexuals come up and start talking about slamming/being slammed by another guy. That for me is uncomfortable. But if we allow them to serve openly one of two things happen

J

Question is... What stops them from looking already?

When you sign up they don't ask if your straight or gay.. they tell you to keep it to yourself.. Just because you're not out... doesn't mean you're not in the military..

1) Navy, part of paperwork is saying your not gay, never have been and never will be. So in all actuallity it is there on one branch.

2) Your right it they are serving and not out. The problem is when its allowed whats to stop them from making comments, or making people uncomfortable? If they dont segregate the straight showers from the gay showers, it has the potential to be as bad as if they had co-ed showers. I know that makes me sound homophobic, but I'll be damned if I havent learned alot about people's view points since I have been in.

I guess my main point is, if I cant get a look at the hott females getting naked to get in or out of the shower, then why can the gay guys get a view of my ass and or cock?

J

You do realize it only bothers you because you let it. I could care less who see's me naked, it won't make me want to change what I like. And if it makes the looker happy, then so be it. Be happy.

Honestly,

Its not a personal bother. I realize the way I explain things seems to come from a 'personal' standpoint, but in all actuallity it stems from a 'work' perspective.

I know how people I am around through work are uncomfortable with it. They see problems with it.

One of the main problems is logistics. Think about is, not every state allows gay marriage. Not every state will honor a gay marriage certificate. As such how can the military allow gays to be married as the federal government has left it up to the states? Also what about rooming, do we move all the homosexual men and women into a seperate building, wing, or floor? If so that is discrimination. The shower issue is beacuse in the military a decent percentage of women are lesbian and do make a big fuss to check out other women. Gay males have a tendancy to do the similar if not the same thing. It is not a 'homosexuals wide' thing but it does happen rather frequently here.

Basically, I just see it causing more issues than it is going to end up being worth. If they allow all coed rooms, showers, and pissers THEN we can call it equal. Yes I am saying I am a dirty mother fucker and want to sneak a peak at some of these women's tits. And if she would let me I would!!!

Call me crazy, not rational, or whatever else you want but to me this couldnt of come at a worse time for our military. The troop level is already stressed out over deployments, salary vs worth ratio, people losing their families, and losing best friends. Adding in a topic as Taboo as this will not help.

Also to the guy who brought up the higher brass, the commadant of the Marine Corps has publically said 'We will need time to build them seperate billets. The straight Marines will not willingly share a shower nor a room with a openly homosexual person'. Is that close minded of them to segregate? Yes, but is it fact that there will be many issues? You bet you ass there will be.

J

Well hello!!

Howdy T0P

She put a bag on my head

Still counts!

:roflmao:

She put a bag on my head

Still counts!

REPOAST!

She put a bag on my head

Still counts!

REPOAST!

I KNOW! STILL AWESOME THOUGH!

Tuesdays mean Bdubs...

again

I haven't ate there in quite awhile, can't say I miss it either. The beer is expensive and the sauce isn't anything special IMO.

Tuesdays mean Bdubs...

again

I haven't ate there in quite awhile, can't say I miss it either. The beer is expensive and the sauce isn't anything special IMO.

even though I am not old enough, I still wouldnt bother if I was the age because of the price.

At least that's more fun than the Chevy. Don't remember, but does that have the V8 or T5?

H8 :)

H8 engine ?

Droid spell fucker

no

jon.gifjon.gifjon.gif

J

That is a societal problem you are describing. The US government and religious propaganda regarding our bodies has ruined our capability to be appropriately social. There should be no taboo about being naked, nor should anyone be ashamed of their body. It is so unhealthy it drives me nuts. Europe is light years ahead of us in this regard.

The ONLY person that it makes a difference to is the one that is insecure. Why do you care who you talk in front of, who you rub up against, or who see's you naked? If you do, it is only your insecurity that causes this.

J, this isn't a rip on you, but how we were raised. I understand completely your feelings, but the history of how those feelings were developed I despise. Our country is completely jacked when it comes to how we are so scared of being naked in front of other people it is just super unhealthy.

Last week I went to a Roman bath. I went with our President, the Head of Engineering, and some others. Not all were straight. There were also women there. No one stared, no one was uncomfortable and no one was wearing clothes. Completely natural to them, but I can guarantee that I am pretty much the only American in my company that would have felt okay in that situation.

I promise NOT to raise my son to be scared of his body and will condemn those that do.

no

jon.gifjon.gifjon.gif

J

Question is... What stops them from looking already?

When you sign up they don't ask if your straight or gay.. they tell you to keep it to yourself.. Just because you're not out... doesn't mean you're not in the military..

1) Navy, part of paperwork is saying your not gay, never have been and never will be. So in all actuallity it is there on one branch.

2) Your right it they are serving and not out. The problem is when its allowed whats to stop them from making comments, or making people uncomfortable? If they dont segregate the straight showers from the gay showers, it has the potential to be as bad as if they had co-ed showers. I know that makes me sound homophobic, but I'll be damned if I havent learned alot about people's view points since I have been in.

I guess my main point is, if I cant get a look at the hott females getting naked to get in or out of the shower, then why can the gay guys get a view of my ass and or cock?

J

You do realize it only bothers you because you let it. I could care less who see's me naked, it won't make me want to change what I like. And if it makes the looker happy, then so be it. Be happy.

Honestly,

Its not a personal bother. I realize the way I explain things seems to come from a 'personal' standpoint, but in all actuallity it stems from a 'work' perspective.

I know how people I am around through work are uncomfortable with it. They see problems with it.

One of the main problems is logistics. Think about is, not every state allows gay marriage. Not every state will honor a gay marriage certificate. As such how can the military allow gays to be married as the federal government has left it up to the states? Also what about rooming, do we move all the homosexual men and women into a seperate building, wing, or floor? If so that is discrimination. The shower issue is beacuse in the military a decent percentage of women are lesbian and do make a big fuss to check out other women. Gay males have a tendancy to do the similar if not the same thing. It is not a 'homosexuals wide' thing but it does happen rather frequently here.

Basically, I just see it causing more issues than it is going to end up being worth. If they allow all coed rooms, showers, and pissers THEN we can call it equal. Yes I am saying I am a dirty mother fucker and want to sneak a peak at some of these women's tits. And if she would let me I would!!!

Call me crazy, not rational, or whatever else you want but to me this couldnt of come at a worse time for our military. The troop level is already stressed out over deployments, salary vs worth ratio, people losing their families, and losing best friends. Adding in a topic as Taboo as this will not help.

Also to the guy who brought up the higher brass, the commadant of the Marine Corps has publically said 'We will need time to build them seperate billets. The straight Marines will not willingly share a shower nor a room with a openly homosexual person'. Is that close minded of them to segregate? Yes, but is it fact that there will be many issues? You bet you ass there will be.

J

You missed my point entirely. It is a societal problem and it is sick that the US is so full of shit in how we force stuff on each other. Our implied morals and work ethic can bite me. This country used to be great, but is really quickly going down hill and it is 100% the problem of the people. We need less suckage.

Tuesdays mean Bdubs...

again

Actually it flat out sucks. As Randy Moss said, I wouldn't feed that to my dog.

Tuesdays mean Bdubs...

again

I need to find that quote :roflmao:

Tuesdays mean Bdubs...

again

I need to find that quote :roflmao:

It was for some catered food in our locker room this year when he was being a beyotch.

Drowsy top

Yep, getting up at 3am is killing me. Trying hard to stay awake...