mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

BCAA + water taste like shit.

Once I get back I will do the front brakes and next step is getting the car ready for a VNT turbo :D

I've got some samples from Optimum Nutrition, didn't try them yet. Their whey protein tastes delicious mixed with water.

Of course I will have my camera, silly tongue.png

And I'll have the work laptop with me, so I won't run out of picture space smile.png

Sweet. I need to find something to exploit to get tons of frequency flyer miles so I can go. :lol:

I've got some samples from Optimum Nutrition, didn't try them yet. Their whey protein tastes delicious mixed with water.

I have unflavored whey isolate, and that tastes fine to me. After a work out I make protein fluff. ~60g whey, little milk / water, frozen berries, and use a electric mixer for five minutes. Fluffs up big, throw it in the freezer for ten minutes, and it's almost a dessert. Plus the satiety is good in comparison to a shake.

Unfortunately I doubt I will travel more in the very near future. The whole management is pleased with how I handle work (word even got to the Technology VP) so no overseas training unless I am assigned to a new project

Well that's good they are noticing you, and pleased. Enjoy the trip while it lasts. :P

I have unflavored whey isolate, and that tastes fine to me. After a work out I make protein fluff. ~60g whey, little milk / water, frozen berries, and use a electric mixer for five minutes. Fluffs up big, throw it in the freezer for ten minutes, and it's almost a dessert. Plus the satiety is good in comparison to a shake.

I usually mix one scoop (24g) with water and drink one in the morning after breakfast and the second either right after a workout or at around 8pm.

Once I get back I will do the front brakes and next step is getting the car ready for a VNT turbo biggrin.png

sm_img-1257982_980x600.jpg

Went for a drive to the gym (it was rainy plus I wanted to test the Addco's). The rear axle finally feels connected instead of just flopping around. It feels a bit more confident when swerving and taking turns. Bad side is that for large pot-holes it throws me around a bit more. Feels better on rough-ish roads though, which I find weird.

Do you have a traction/sway bar installed? I missed it if you already said.

Well I've stuck to my eating ways for three weeks now. Did well on a math test. Worked out, and changed the dirt bike tire.

Going over to neighbors for dinner. :D

Successful day for me!

Anyone else listen to Santana?

I used to watch him wrestle when I was little. ;)

I used to watch him wrestle when I was little. wink.png

Carlos Santana, or Tito Santana?

One bike: ktm.jpg

two bike, three bike:

t.jpg

:P

donno if you swapped out the L4s yet stephen but the w4 bamboos are on sale for 30 ea at partsexpress.

http://www.parts-exp...tnumber=264-847

And they'd be a huge upgrade, IMO.

wish they sold the w4 titanium in a truncated frame.. dealing with clearance around the E-brake is difficult. (in the process of making new kicks).

so i bent the e-brake out of the way...

w4driversidekick.jpg

If you have a router, you can easily truncate that frame yourself.

haha, dont think i have the balls to try that.

Sean, when I do get some horns where do you recommend I install them? Doors, A-pillars?

They aren't going to fit in your doors or a-pillars...

So where do you suggest I mount them?

Like everything. In a spot where you can steer them from on to off axis, as high as possible and as wide as possible.

Most are so big though that under the dash is the only choice.

You would still suggest I use horns instead of tweeters/full-ranges?

I hate making decisions...

Nothing beats them for output. Full rangers are the opposite.

Anyone else listen to Santana?

Every now and then. Particularly like it when he plays with other great guitarists.

I have some nice wood laying around, thinking about making some towers for my room. Grab some small amps, saw some class-t? on pe, and use a minidsp for processing.

Or look into some of the kits they already have.

Wow I think I drank too much or did not eat enough today.

Probably both lol

Probably both lol

I realized I have not eaten since yesterday at 5pm.

Probably both lol

I realized I have not eaten since yesterday at 5pm.

I've done that before been so busy and not eat for a day then drank... bad bad day lol.

On another note I love pepperjack cheese... mmmm