mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Lighter pocketed old man TOP!

if you put on a hefty 600 miles a month for work, it's only about $90 a month or $1080

Advice to anyone with small children going to get a tattoo......LEAVE KIDS AT HOME. :Doh:

Today the daughter get braces. Should be an interesting day.

Yea, I've just about paid off my 6,000.00 (after insurance) bill for my 2 kids braces ... :trippy:

Yes they sure do rape you for those things.

I can't imagine what they are going to cost without insurance..... I will see in July.

Yea, I've just about paid off my 6,000.00 (after insurance) bill for my 2 kids braces ... :trippy:

I can't imagine what they are going to cost without insurance..... I will see in July.

Shop around and negotiate. Dentists will shave...more like cleave... a significant amount off if your uninsured and are willing to ask for a deal.

Advice to anyone with small children going to get a tattoo......LEAVE KIDS AT HOME. :Doh:

Put that on a sign on the door. Looose children will be eaten.

J

Shop around and negotiate. Dentists will shave...more like cleave... a significant amount off if your uninsured and are willing to ask for a deal.

The best deal I found here was $4500.00 for upper and lower which includes all visits until they are removed in about 16-18 months. That was cash up front, no payment plan.

Also make sure you are going to somebody good. When I was in the waiting room I ask the people there lots of questions.

Just heard from my sister; I'm officially getting a new niece :)

Since when does SSA go straight to a mobile site on the phone? I can see a lot of wasted time happenning...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm what joke to use on the sistser.............

J

Since when does SSA go straight to a mobile site on the phone? I can see a lot of wasted time happenning...

Does for me.

J

We have a sign that reads:

"If you are any of the following: UNDER THE AGE OF 18, UNABLE TO PRODUCE A VALID I.D., ON DRUGS, DRUNK, SMELLY, OBNOXIOUS, PREGNANT, SICK, LOOKING FOR A "DEAL" OR TRYING TO SELL US ANYTHING..... Please come back when you are not! Thank you!"

Not that any of the ppl that need to read the sign do, but I have pointed it out to a few ppls.

6-year-old Enzo, who was diagnosed with life-threatening Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia at the tender age of three, wanted nothing more than to spend an hour or two of the few he might have left cooking with his idol, Ina Garten the Barefoot Contessa. (Bed-ridden Enzo often watches the celebrity chef’s Food Network show with his mom by his side.)

But when the Make-A-Wish Foundation approached Garten to help make Enzo’s dream come true, she turned them down — twice. According to TMZ, a book tour got in the way last year; this year, she simply responded with “a definite no,” blaming “scheduling conflicts.”

Enzo was reportedly heartbroken by Garten’s inexplicable rejection, asking his parents “why doesn’t she want to meet me?” But M-A-W took the incident mostly in stride, issuing a statement saying that “[f]rom time to time, planning for wishes doesn’t turn out as originally envisioned, despite people’s best intentions and efforts throughout the wish-granting process.”

Meanwhile, Enzo has moved on to a new dream: Swimming with dolphins.

:(

I might go

• Bring Me The News

Beard-Off will honor the finest facial hair | Rick Kupchella's – BringMeTheNews.com

bring.mn

If you’ve got a great beard, or just admire the few who do, check this one out … A St. Paul hotspot tonight will host a tournament to find out who has the best and bushiest beard. Hundreds are expected to pack the Turf Club for the second annual Beard-Off.

Truck is already tuned.

AND... Theoretically my regular maintenance expenses are the same because I'm only driving one or the other. (e.g. put 5k on truck and 10k on car, or 15k on truck)

the same could be said for repairs but I know thats not true.

The statistics show that it is the age of the car and not the mileage you put on it that create your repair expenses. Obviously within reason, but that would infer it costs more for two vehicles than one even if you split miles. In particular once they reach the age of repairs being necessary.

J

"If you are any of the following: UNDER THE AGE OF 18, UNABLE TO PRODUCE A VALID I.D., ON DRUGS, DRUNK, SMELLY, OBNOXIOUS, PREGNANT, SICK, LOOKING FOR A "DEAL" OR TRYING TO SELL US ANYTHING..... Please come back when you are not! Thank you!"

Not that any of the ppl that need to read the sign do, but I have pointed it out to a few ppls.

I need one of those for my house.

J

Just throw the Saturn away. :P

I can't throw away 36 em pee jeez

You drive enough where paying for double insurance, double repairs and maintenance, and double depreciation is cheaper than just driving the truck?

Exact question me and dad asked when we decided to get rid of the Golf.

During summer we both use bikes a lot so the mileage expense of the Jeep isn't as bad as keeping 2 cars.

pool.gif

bros.gif

J

Someone "special" come in today?

Salesman is supposed to call me back about buying a BGE, looking at getting their floor model. :)