mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Trying to resist buying another pair of cans...my index finger REALLY wants to do some clicking!

LOL

What's on the menu now?

Grados not making you feel all sparkley?

No actually, lol, higher up Grado's :P

Looking at SR352's

Cans are da bomb top!

Need to change jobs.

:(

I've never had the spring itch to quit before.......

I don't want to quit. I just want to be put into a position to tell the people running the company how stupid they are and how badly they running it.

I feel the same as you Ryan.

Need to change jobs.

I don't want to quit. I just want to be put into a position to tell the people running the company how stupid they are and how badly they running it.

Unless I got promoted to SR Director it wouldn't make a difference here. I would love to not do the job I do, but that has nothing to do with why I want to leave. I can do any job no matter how "horrible" it is as long as I feel the people I'm working for are worth it. Right now no matter how hard I work it's all a waste as they don't have credability or integrity.

Need to change jobs.

Unless I got promoted to SR Director it wouldn't make a difference here. I would love to not do the job I do, but that has nothing to do with why I want to leave. I can do any job no matter how "horrible" it is as long as I feel the people I'm working for are worth it. Right now no matter how hard I work it's all a waste as they don't have credability or integrity.

Oh the irony. You hit that one right on the head.

Now I just need my ankles to stop hurting and I'm golden.

I started to feel good and made some food and got a glass of milk. Two drinks and two bites later and my stomach is in knots again.

Apparently I am Fi's new phone support tech. Haha.

I personally don't understand the cast iron grate. Just keep the stainless clean and it is better in EVERY aspect.

Is that what the grate is made of? Just thought it was porcelain coated steel

Cast grates are made for grills that cannot get hot so something will "sear" the meat.

True; was just curious on the weight difference between the two. The model I saw had pretty hefty grates considering they weren't iron

I has problem whiz BTL. Iz not loud enuff. Need moar cowbell !

Harry Wesley Coover Jr., the inventor of Super Glue, has sadly passed away at the bold age of 94.

I personally don't understand the cast iron grate. Just keep the stainless clean and it is better in EVERY aspect.

Is that what the grate is made of? Just thought it was porcelain coated steel

Ha, I just figured it was stainless. The Vikings is. If you buy an upgrade do yourself a favor then and choose stainless not cast. :P

1288746463472.gif

I just thought it was interesting that somehow they got my cell and felt I was the person to contact.

I just thought it was interesting that somehow they got my cell and felt I was the person to contact.

Well then Aaron when will the neo's be ready ;)

Power :(

Something you never have enough of :)

Beware the power of idiots.

They are multiplying exponentially. I fell Mother Nature getting ready to purge.

Power :(

Something you never have enough of :)

You've never ridden in an over-powered street car?

It's incredible how after a bad day at work just, coming home and listening to some tunes can lift up your spirit. I guess now I know how junkies feel like.

I started to feel good and made some food and got a glass of milk. Two drinks and two bites later and my stomach is in knots again.

Turst me I feel your pain. Actually went to the docs today after a week of mind being jacked up. Only cause the pain was into my lower back and balls as well. Didn't do a damn bit of good. Got told stomach bug come back in a week if its not better.

J